Finally, a House Select Committee investigates Benghazi

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Bonehead Boehner finally does what he should have done in 2012, appoints Trey Gohmert to head a Select Committee with subpoena powers to get to the bottom of what really happened in Benghazi, and more importantly in the White House on Sept. 11, 2012.

I want to see the hospital records of Hillary's convenient and timely stroke that kept her from appearing before the House Oversight Committee. If the stress caused her to have a stroke, she's not fit to be President, if she was faking it, she should be charged with obstruction of Congress, and not fit to be President.

Dewd, we've tried three times to get a discussion going on that topic.

dimocraps are ignoring it...... IMO in a coordinated manner.

I wonder what the Board Administrators opinion would be of members who go out of their way to restrict (throttle) posts, ergo traffic, on a Board that depends on its traffic for Advertising Fees.

There's just no doubt in my mind it's coordinated.

Somebody's asleep at the wheel around here.

Do I gotta do ALL the thinking??

Bonehead Boehner finally does what he should have done in 2012, appoints Trey Gohmert to head a Select Committee with subpoena powers to get to the bottom of what really happened in Benghazi, and more importantly in the White House on Sept. 11, 2012.

I want to see the hospital records of Hillary's convenient and timely stroke that kept her from appearing before the House Oversight Committee. If the stress caused her to have a stroke, she's not fit to be President, if she was faking it, she should be charged with obstruction of Congress, and not fit to be President.

She never had a stroke.
She passed out from Dehydration from having the flu.

YES!! More Money wasting Investigations!! Yipee!

It'll go like this:

What happened in Bengaaahzi?

People were attacked

Cool. That'll be 70 million dollars

She never had a stroke.

I had the exact same thing. Spent five days in the hospital. It was horrible. When we refer to it now we call it the "Hillary disease".

Trey. Gowdy. Game, set, match.

About the time the Select Committee gets up and rolling, we'll have the Senate in our back pockets and we can form a Committee there, too.

And we can appoint a Special Prosecutor.

This ain't going away. Not until some people are behind bars.

One Special Prosecutor for Benghazi alone and one for the IRS and Fast and Furious. Eric Himmler belongs in prison.

I completely agree. Excellent points

I agree. Issa and pals have gotten away with perjury and sedition for too long.

Republicans, of course, are going into contortions to excuse it. To them, perjury and sedition are necessary qualifications for high office.

She never had a stroke.

I had the exact same thing. Spent five days in the hospital. It was horrible. When we refer to it now we call it the "Hillary disease".

Actually what you're looking for is "Bush Derangement Syndrome."

From the progression of events, take a look at her. She didn't have a stroke, nor the flu. She was waiting for the bruises from her face lift to fade out.

From the progression of events, take a look at her. She didn't have a stroke, nor the flu. She was waiting for the bruises from her face lift to fade out.

She did NOT have a facelift.

Bill finally, at long last, hit her back.

Trey. Gowdy. Game, set, match.

About the time the Select Committee gets up and rolling, we'll have the Senate in our back pockets and we can form a Committee there, too.

And we can appoint a Special Prosecutor.

One Special Prosecutor for Benghazi alone and one for the IRS and Fast and Furious. Eric Himmler belongs in prison.
Do we even have such a position in our government anymore? I thought the Republicans killed that law that allowed for a Special Prosecutor after Iran/Contra. Clinton replaced it with something but after the Ken Star debacle it was allowed to expire and never replaced.
How many lawyers will we need to investigate whether Hillary had a stroke, a flu or a face lift?

Last edited:

She never had a stroke.

Yeah........right..........................like she didn't get her flu shot.........She got every shot required by all Government employees, including Flu Shots.
She was faking it to get out of appearing before the committee and to rehearse her, "What does it matter, at this point in time...................." , act.

Forum List

Back