Fight woke

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Be a true American, not a typical modern American.

Are any of us, me included, willing? Do we go down by doing nothing? Do we cave in and accept the road they've paved to hell? Is that how we go? With words? Flag waving? Country songs and think that's enough? They control the entire culture.

We know it don't we?

wokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewoke

wokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewokewoke
You've just earned yourself a lesson from Uncle Yuri Bezmenov; here goes...

I elicit some rejection of wokeism all he time, however subtle. Recently I was actually going to call off on LGBTQ+ Awareness Day at work, but I happened to be scheduled off anyway. I also refuse to buy products which have pro-woke packaging and I won't continue to buy from companies which promote wokeness. I AM careful not give wokes ammunition to hit back with, however...and thus don't protest excessively or without couth. There are times you need to bite your tongue.

The peak Balkanization is near

oh-no-oh-no-oh-no-no-no-no-no-drawstring-bag.jpg

nyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyet
nyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyet
nyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnynyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyet
nyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyetnyet

Are any of us, me included, willing? Do we go down by doing nothing? Do we cave in and accept the road they've paved to hell? Is that how we go? With words? Flag waving? Country songs and think that's enough? They control the entire culture.

We know it don't we?

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.46.56 PM.png

"Florida is where woke goes to die!"

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.46.46 PM.png

"I sure as hell didn't retire to The Villages
for a wake up call!"

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.46.34 PM.png

"Set the rising tides for the
Early Bird Special!"

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.46.22 PM.png

"Will somebody tell that rodent exterminator
I'm trying to sleep!"

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.56.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.59.47 PM.png

"That galoot's caterwauling is like
a megadose o' Sominex®!"

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 3.04.28 PM.png

OGC.gif

We know it don't we?

What's woke mean?

We know it don't we?

lol

There’s no such thing as ‘woke’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives – there’s nothing to ‘fight.’

All the hateful, bigoted, racist right seeks to do is promote their bigotry, racism, and hate.

Forum List

Back