Fiery Speech by Lauren Boebert

Tons. I live right here in the midwest. Born in Oklahoma, currently residing in Kansas.

Bullshit. You were born in China and reside in China - a troll for the CCP. Unless an American was in the compound where you and your fellow trolls infest American sites from, you've probably never met an American in real life, Chang.
Ya'know, I've been doing the political forum thing for quite a little while now, and rarely have I encountered someone as relentlessly stupid as you are.
Go back and read all of your own posts.

Ya'know, I've been doing the political forum thing for quite a little while now, and rarely have I encountered someone as relentlessly stupid as you are.

You know Chang, you creep, if you're not a Chinese Troll (but you are) then you're a fucking traitor and ought to be hoisted 6 inches off the ground by your neck.

You are loyal, I'll give you that - loyal to the CCP.

Okay Ladies, follow this Gal. She tells it like it is...

Lauren Opal Boebert (/ ˈ b oʊ b ər t / BOH-bərt; née Roberts, December 15, 1986) is an American politician, businesswoman, and gun-rights activist, serving as the U.S. Representative for Colorado's 3rd congressional district since 2021.. Boebert owns Shooters Grill, a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, where staff members are encouraged to openly carry firearms.​
View attachment 509853
She was a Democrat from 2005 to 2007
She's been a Republican since 2007

She's a whackjob nutter loon

IOW she's the perfect modern-day Republican representative

Lauren Opal Boebert (/ ˈ b oʊ b ər t / BOH-bərt; née Roberts, December 15, 1986) is an American politician, businesswoman, and gun-rights activist, serving as the U.S. Representative for Colorado's 3rd congressional district since 2021.. Boebert owns Shooters Grill, a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, where staff members are encouraged to openly carry firearms.​
View attachment 509853

She's a whackjob nutter loon

IOW she's the perfect modern-day Republican representative
...and Joe Biden is the perfect modern day representative of the Democrat Party.

All of you suffer from dementia. Otherwise that stupid bastard would never have been elected.

Democrats want to take our guns?

as Buddy Holly and John Wayne both said: "That'll be the day!"

View attachment 509853
9bi96achm2b71.jpg

Before they were married, her now-husband was arrested for exposing himself to a minor. She married him anyways.

He was also arrested for beating her. She ran back to him.
No wonder she carries guns with her. I bet she takes her machine gun to bed with her.
You should know that because of the ban on machine guns manufactured after 1986 they are hideously expensive. A fully automatic M-16 will set you back around 20k. Only criminals and rich people can get them.

View attachment 509853
Wow , smart and hot . She ain't no democrat thats for sure.

No wonder she carries guns with her. I bet she takes her machine gun to bed with her.
Well her husband has been described as very virile I'm not sure if she would call him a machine gun or not but maybe close enough.

Forum List

Back