Fiery Speech by Lauren Boebert

That's a lie. You haven't read it.

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy t}

I have no idea why you get your bowl of rice for trolling this forum - you stupid fucking liar.
There are 200+ pages of Russian contacts, meetings, and cooperation.

Sorry for your luck.

Which means fuck for all, whack job.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person

You dumb fucking Nazi.
Two hundred pages. Dozens of instances of cooperation and coordination with foreign agents. Damning evidence.

He hates intelligent attractive Conservative women because he's a stupid, ugly, liberal.

Maybe like Tommy, he finds goats more interesting.
I have yet to meet an intelligent conservative, male or female.

They don't believe what I do, so they're STUPID!!
No. They don't have to believe what I believe, they do have to acknowledge reality over fantasy.

He hates intelligent attractive Conservative women because he's a stupid, ugly, liberal.

No. They don't have to believe what I believe, they do have to acknowledge reality over fantasy.
they do have to acknowledge reality over fantasy.

Like you do?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Like you do?

Yes.

Like you do?

Yes.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There wasn't a conspiracy about Trump you didn't believe, and promote.

Even AFTER they were disproven.

(so much for you 'acknowledging reality')

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy t}

I have no idea why you get your bowl of rice for trolling this forum - you stupid fucking liar.

Sorry for your luck.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person

You dumb fucking Nazi.
Two hundred pages. Dozens of instances of cooperation and coordination with foreign agents. Damning evidence.
1625748551489.png

You dumb fucking Nazi.

Tons. I live right here in the midwest. Born in Oklahoma, currently residing in Kansas.

Bullshit. You were born in China and reside in China - a troll for the CCP. Unless an American was in the compound where you and your fellow trolls infest American sites from, you've probably never met an American in real life, Chang.

Like you do?

Yes.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There wasn't a conspiracy about Trump you didn't believe, and promote.

Even AFTER they were disproven.

(so much for you 'acknowledging reality')
Which ones were disproven? As far as I know none have been. You tRumplings have made up a shit load of excuses, but none have been disproven.

Or are you gonna go with one of these:

best_trump_meme_inappropriate_gift_3_large.jpeg

This isn't "disproving" by the way. Sane folks call it "denial".

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

Sorry for your luck.

You dumb fucking Nazi.
View attachment 510270

You dumb fucking Nazi.
Why did you send me a picture of yourself with a unicorn up your ass? That's just sick, kid.

Tons. I live right here in the midwest. Born in Oklahoma, currently residing in Kansas.

Bullshit. You were born in China and reside in China - a troll for the CCP. Unless an American was in the compound where you and your fellow trolls infest American sites from, you've probably never met an American in real life, Chang.
Ya'know, I've been doing the political forum thing for quite a little while now, and rarely have I encountered someone as relentlessly stupid as you are.

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

Sorry for your luck.

You dumb fucking Nazi.
View attachment 510270

You dumb fucking Nazi.
Why did you send me a picture of yourself with a unicorn up your ass? That's just sick, kid.

Xi's gives you a bowl of noodles each day for posting THIS? :eek:

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

Sorry for your luck.

You dumb fucking Nazi.
View attachment 510270

You dumb fucking Nazi.

Xi's gives you a bowl of noodles each day for posting THIS? :eek:
Have a nice day, dumbass.

Forum List

Back