Fiery Speech by Lauren Boebert

She's been a Republican since 2007
And is currently a conspiracy spewing wack-job.

Her parents must be so proud.
View attachment 509862
Is that what they got instead of brains?

You stupid uneducated queer Moon Bats hate intelligent attractive Conservative women, don't you?
He hates intelligent attractive Conservative women because he's a stupid, ugly, liberal.

We use to think that Obama was the Firearms Salesman of the Year but Joe Dufus has him beat. Record number of firearms sold in every month the asshole has been the Illegitimate President.

Lauren was right! Smart chick!

Just like The Big Guy and the Fake Doctor Jill are proud of the crack-head, pedophile, criminal Hunter?
Before they were married, her now-husband was arrested for exposing himself to a minor. She married him anyways.
Do you have that on video like the one of crack-head Hunter getting a foot job from teenage Asian girl while he tokes on his crack pipe?
If Hunter was in a govt. position we might.
You might what?
Have the video, what again is yer obsession with the president's son? I obsessed over Ivanka but she has tits and ass, why do you like Hunter so much?
You're really stupid not to understand the analogy alluded to in the conversation. On top of that you deliberately conflate disdain with obsession, an obvious attempt to redefine my opinion of Hunter as a sleazy, detestable pervert. You also stupidly claim you might have a video of Boebert's fiance exposing himself if Hunter was in a government position.

Basically, you're playing games here...just as is your habit in most of your posts on this board. Go play with yourself.

Okay Ladies, follow this Gal. She tells it like it is...

Lauren Opal Boebert (/ ˈ b oʊ b ər t / BOH-bərt; née Roberts, December 15, 1986) is an American politician, businesswoman, and gun-rights activist, serving as the U.S. Representative for Colorado's 3rd congressional district since 2021.. Boebert owns Shooters Grill, a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, where staff members are encouraged to openly carry firearms.​
View attachment 509853
She was a Democrat from 2005 to 2007
Not one word in refute of that speech? NOBODY?

Okay Ladies, follow this Gal. She tells it like it is...

Lauren Opal Boebert (/ ˈ b oʊ b ər t / BOH-bərt; née Roberts, December 15, 1986) is an American politician, businesswoman, and gun-rights activist, serving as the U.S. Representative for Colorado's 3rd congressional district since 2021.. Boebert owns Shooters Grill, a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, where staff members are encouraged to openly carry firearms.​
View attachment 509853
She was a Democrat from 2005 to 2007
Not one word in refute of that speech? NOBODY?

They can't....truth, facts, and reality do not support the gun control extremists....all they have is violence, hate, and emotions for their side of the discussion.

Just like The Big Guy and the Fake Doctor Jill are proud of the crack-head, pedophile, criminal Hunter?
Before they were married, her now-husband was arrested for exposing himself to a minor. She married him anyways.
Do you have that on video like the one of crack-head Hunter getting a foot job from teenage Asian girl while he tokes on his crack pipe?

His father was the sitting Vice President and now Pretend President.....and he made hundreds of millioin from China and other foriegn countries from that connection....as did "The Big Guy."

His father was the sitting Vice President and now Pretend President.....and he made hundreds of millioin from China and other foriegn countries from that connection....as did "The Big Guy."
So did the Trump kids and? Ivanka scored about a dozen patients from China..Now, throw a bitch-fit over the Trump kids making money when daddy was president and they got to travel the world at taxpayer cost while they made money in foreign countries.

likely as proud as your parents are of you.
Naw! I can't vomit anywhere near as much hate and stupidity as she can.

Your record on this board proves different.
Are you a Q nut like Lauren ?

are you a child molester like Prince Phillip?
That would probably be Prince Andrew. Why are you being so defensive over this ? If you are a follower just own up to it.

I'm not.

and I feel the same about being a follower of Qanon as you do about being a pedophile.

Is it OK now to imply another poster is a child molester?
Only if you're a moderator.

Is it OK now to imply another poster is a child molester?
Only if you're a moderator.
Where is Gomer when we need him?

That's a lie. You haven't read it.

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy t}

I have no idea why you get your bowl of rice for trolling this forum - you stupid fucking liar.

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy t}

I have no idea why you get your bowl of rice for trolling this forum - you stupid fucking liar.
There are 200+ pages of Russian contacts, meetings, and cooperation.

Sorry for your luck.

ROFL

Dumb fucking Nazi.

There are 200+ pages of Russian contacts, meetings, and cooperation.

Sorry for your luck.

Which means fuck for all, whack job.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person

You dumb fucking Nazi.

Forum List

Back