Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Wait, so you believe that if citizens didn't legally have guns , the police would stop carrying them?

Joe you are brain damaged son.

You mean like the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany where there almost no officer related shootings.

Well, that is because as a police officer in Germany you are in deep shit if you shoot. Almost the same deep shit you are in as a private citizen, defending yourself against physical assault by physical force.
Worse, if you are a working, tax paying white male. The asshole of the century.

Well, that is because as a police officer in Germany you are in deep shit if you shoot. Almost the same deep shit you are in as a private citizen, defending yourself against physical assault by physical force.
Worse, if you are a working, tax paying white male. The asshole of the century.

And yet Oddly, Germany has a much lower crime rate than we have, they only lock up 60K of their citizen as opposed to the millions we lock up.

Hmmmmmm.....

if you trust a cop with such a weapon, why do you soil your miniskirt over Cleetus having one

Mostly because cops are trained professionals who should be screened before they are assigned weapons.

Officer Wilson might be an abberation, but most cops don't shoot people randomly.
Joey's going through the same trauma he went through after the Zimmerman decision. He doesn't handle these things well and starts saying things like Wilson shot Brown at random.

Joey's going through the same trauma he went through after the Zimmerman decision. He doesn't handle these things well and starts saying things like Wilson shot Brown at random.

Yeah, I'm usually bothered when thugs with guns shoot people for no good reason.

I just wonder why you're not.
That is not your problem Joey. Your problem is discerning facts from lies.

Yeah, I'm usually bothered when thugs with guns shoot people for no good reason.

Your problem is you are a black hole of emotional need, and I've made the mistake of paying attention to you. Nobody else here seems to.

Yeah the white cop is the problem . He killed only one black man. Other blacks in the neighborhood have killed at least 70 others. It's the cop that's the problem. See how stupid you look?

What are you babbling about, and don't you have a cross-burning to get to?
It figures you have no idea how many blacks have been killed since August ninth. Just funny how sincere you are of their lives. Not!!!

He wasn't shooting sa shoplifter. He was shooting a man who attacked once, and was in a rage and was attacking again. It was self defense.

yeah. Self-Defense. That's the ticket. Just ignore all those witnesses who said he yelled "I don't have a gun" and was giving up and was 120 feet away from the vehicle when he fell.
yep what witnesses are you referring too? Oh yes, the ones that didn't know anything about what actually happened. Right? Fictional data is a liberals best friend!!!

Your problem is you are a black hole of emotional need, and I've made the mistake of paying attention to you. Nobody else here seems to.
not sure what you're saying. Looks like you're the nobody!!!

Nah...that ain't scary. Whats scary is the fact we have idiots like you who dont know wrong from right.

I think I have a pretty good bead on it.

It's wrong to shoot a kid who is jaywalking just because he gives you some lip.

It's wrong to shoot a kid who stole $20.00 worth of cigars.

It's definitely wrong to unload 10 rounds down a busy street when the kid is unarmed, running away or trying to surrender.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me when you wake up from your fantasy?

MB was an ADULT..Not a kid. He attacked a police officer. Tried to take his gun.
He was ordered to surrender. He charged at the officer in spite of being wounded.
Civilized society demands that we don't get to do whatever we want and expect there to be no repercussions.

Or a police officer attacked him, he tried to get away, was shot, tried to surrender and was shot again.

SO either all the witnesses are lying or Wilson is.
well that's why there are witnesses to question and confirm stories. Hmmmm.. how do you address the that fact that the witnesses back the cop?

The two cases are mutually exclusive.
Simpson was guilty.
The case was a cluster. Jury nullification.
Again, separate case separate set of circumstances.

So a mostly black jury acquits a black man of murdering two white people despite compelling evidence.

A mostly white jury acquits a white man of murdering a black person despite compelling evidence.

Both cases were a cluster. But at least Darden and Clark were merely incompetent. McCollough was corrupt.
What evidence are you referring to? Hmmmmmm seems you are still in the 60s.

Wilson had a good reason. The thug took it upon himself to act like a thug then paid the price for it.

all of which witnesses?
Look, you don't get to create your own reality and expect others to live in it.
You can insist all you like. Doesn't change the facts

Again, more witnesses said that Brown was surrendering than not, and less said he was charging than said he wasn't.

Now, here's the thing. If this had gone to trial, I suspect they would have had a very hard time convicting Wilson.

BUt it would be nice if the prosecutors hadn't tanked the case before it ever got to trial.
the facts are there are facts. And wasting tax payer money on an effort that is so open and shut defies logic, which you have little to none of. So stay in your dream world. BTW, the autoposy by the family's pathologist lined up with the three black witnesses. Not sure where your evidence is at! And not a word out of your fingers for those businesses who suffered their loss at the hands of looters and liars. You're ok with that, and that is shameful on your behalf. See that just amplifies your p00r choice of position.

The two cases are mutually exclusive.
Simpson was guilty.
The case was a cluster. Jury nullification.
Again, separate case separate set of circumstances.

So a mostly black jury acquits a black man of murdering two white people despite compelling evidence.

A mostly white jury acquits a white man of murdering a black person despite compelling evidence.

Both cases were a cluster. But at least Darden and Clark were merely incompetent. McCollough was corrupt.
Hey genius. Grand Juries do not decide guilt or innocence. Grand Juries listen to and examine evidence. They decide if probable cause exists to bring charges.
it's a system that if anything, protects the accused from malicious or unjust prosecution. The grand jury does not function as an arm of the prosecutor's office.
Now, in what way was DA McCullough corrupt?
What compelling evidence?
Again. You are making up your own reality.
He doesn't like facts.

It seems to me that Michael Brown's stepfather should face criminal charges for repeatedly screaming "burn the bitch" while the mob was burning minority owned businesses.
What will the citizens of Ferguson do after that blatant attack on their livlihoods? The Brown family may have to move themselves. There is such a thing as community backlash.

Forum List

Back