Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Man, that is brutal. Burn down shit if you don't like it. Damn, Nasty little puds, grow up already. We got justice. Brown deserved to get shot. All he had to do was respect his fellow human beings, I know, blacks don't have to do that, we are post racial and all that stupid shit.
Yeah almost as bad as killing someone cause you are scared.
yes, it is different than a backyard barbeque. Dude, I really don't give a sh1t what you think. You know nothing about it. You wouldn't ever know it cause you'd crap in your pants and run away!!!
What would you want me to do, just stand there as the cop unloads his weapon into me?
Brown, maybe you shouldn't have gone for his gun in the first place!
The cop went for the gun first.
what's your point? So you're saying when a cop goes for his gun the first instinct is to rush him? Doesn't seem like a good option in my opinion.

I guess I'm saying if I'm in a situation where I'm gonna die or grab someone's gun.. yeah I'll probably go to grab that gun. Who knows maybe Brown was trying to save his friend from this crazy ass white dude.
because that is the logical thing to do right?

Even if he did..so what?
Put yourself in that teens shoes. Your life sucks. You just flunked your first test in community college. Your girl dumped you cause your fat. You can't even afford the cheap ass cigars.. So you say screw it I'm gonna be the dumb ass angry black man that everyone wants me to be. Maybe to a spin in the joint since that will be easier than studying history.

You just bagged some cigars from some foreigner that invaded your hood.

You are walking back to your homie's pad to rip and replace that crap with some stink weed and get chill, when some white honky pig tells you to get off "his" road. It's your road not his road so you tell the honky to ___ himself. Your friend pats you on the back for a job well done telling the cop off, hell this is good entertainment. Then the cop starts talking on the radio to his friends telling them he's got the n__er that stole the cigs. Your like oh shit let's split. Then the honky tries to run you over with his suv. He then tries to slam the door in your face so you push it shut. You realize this white honky is gonna kill you over 5dollars worth of cigars. So you try your best to survive. But the honky goes for his gun. So you punch him and try to get his hands off the gun. But then the honky starts shooting at you so you run. But he doesn't stop shooting so you turn and charge him ... boom one shot boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot slowing down ... boom another shot... light getting dim... boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot...

Why such a long post to tell me Dirt Nap was a moron?
When I left home I lived in a house with no electricity,no gas,no hot water and we cooked in the fireplace.
Yet I didnt strong arm rob anyone and worked my way out of poverty.
He'll get no sympathy from me.
Who will get no sympathy from you, the dead moron? I'm pretty sure the moron is not in a position to receive said sympathy.

Let's put it the way Christ would have... Let he who is without sin... unload your pistol into this teen.
k00ksville man, k00ksville. hahahaahhahahahaahhaa dude you're a laugh!!!

I guess I'm saying if I'm in a situation where I'm gonna die or grab someone's gun.. yeah I'll probably go to grab that gun. Who knows maybe Brown was trying to save his friend from this crazy ass white dude.

Even you aren't this stupid.
Are you saying you would not take a bullet for your best friend? You would not punch and grab a cop so your friend could get away? You can argue you would never be in said position... but you never know.
so again, your version of what happened is in la la land. Why not get the actual events and post on them? Not your stephen king movie?

Even if he did..so what?
Put yourself in that teens shoes. Your life sucks. You just flunked your first test in community college. Your girl dumped you cause your fat. You can't even afford the cheap ass cigars.. So you say screw it I'm gonna be the dumb ass angry black man that everyone wants me to be. Maybe to a spin in the joint since that will be easier than studying history.

You just bagged some cigars from some foreigner that invaded your hood.

You are walking back to your homie's pad to rip and replace that crap with some stink weed and get chill, when some white honky pig tells you to get off "his" road. It's your road not his road so you tell the honky to ___ himself. Your friend pats you on the back for a job well done telling the cop off, hell this is good entertainment. Then the cop starts talking on the radio to his friends telling them he's got the n__er that stole the cigs. Your like oh shit let's split. Then the honky tries to run you over with his suv. He then tries to slam the door in your face so you push it shut. You realize this white honky is gonna kill you over 5dollars worth of cigars. So you try your best to survive. But the honky goes for his gun. So you punch him and try to get his hands off the gun. But then the honky starts shooting at you so you run. But he doesn't stop shooting so you turn and charge him ... boom one shot boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot slowing down ... boom another shot... light getting dim... boom another shot boom another shot boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot... boom another shot...

Why such a long post to tell me Dirt Nap was a moron?
When I left home I lived in a house with no electricity,no gas,no hot water and we cooked in the fireplace.
Yet I didnt strong arm rob anyone and worked my way out of poverty.
He'll get no sympathy from me.
Who will get no sympathy from you, the dead moron? I'm pretty sure the moron is not in a position to receive said sympathy.

Let's put it the way Christ would have... Let he who is without sin... unload your pistol into this teen.

Thou shalt not steal.
And I'm pretty sure God wouldn't approve of attacking an officer.
You think god would approve of the police officer deciding to become the teen's executioner?
don't know, never had that conversation with him before. But, I'd say for the most part yes!!!!!

Wait, so you believe that if citizens didn't legally have guns , the police would stop carrying them?

Joe you are brain damaged son.

You mean like the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany where there almost no officer related shootings.

That in Japan, Tokyo the police only had to draw their weapons five times and only had to fire once.

The problem with you gun nuts, besides compensating for tiny peckers, is that you look at 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries and police officers armed like they are going to war and you can't imagine it should be any other way.
OMG this is too funny. hahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahhahaahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha, thanks for the laugh!!!

they normally do not. until May 19, 1986, most citizens had better weapons than most cops. Most cops only had revolvers and pump shotguns. we had colt 1911s, browning High powers and benelli shotguns

so as usually brain dead joe-you are wrong

But what's happened SINCE 1986. The police are getting automatic weapons, they are getting tanks, they are getting drones, they are getting surplus military equipment.

And the NRA will go out there and say, "The Founding Fathers totally wanted Cleetus and Billy-Bob to have a 100 round drum magazine and Teflon coated armor piercing bullets."
yep!!!! your point?

Joey's going through the same trauma he went through after the Zimmerman decision. He doesn't handle these things well and starts saying things like Wilson shot Brown at random.

Yeah, I'm usually bothered when thugs with guns shoot people for no good reason.

I just wonder why you're not.
That is not your problem Joey. Your problem is discerning facts from lies.

Your problem is you are a black hole of emotional need, and I've made the mistake of paying attention to you. Nobody else here seems to.
perhaps you should reread this post. Me thinks you are referring to yourself here. shhhhhhhhhhhh...

Joey's going through the same trauma he went through after the Zimmerman decision. He doesn't handle these things well and starts saying things like Wilson shot Brown at random.

Yeah, I'm usually bothered when thugs with guns shoot people for no good reason.

Wilson had a good reason. The thug took it upon himself to act like a thug then paid the price for it.
Yes, Wilson had a reason, good reason? That's subjective. Good for him maybe.

Wilson had a good reason. The thug took it upon himself to act like a thug then paid the price for it.

Since the Grand Jury refused to indict based on lack of evidence, it's very objective.

Yeah almost as bad as killing someone cause you are scared.
yes, it is different than a backyard barbeque. Dude, I really don't give a sh1t what you think. You know nothing about it. You wouldn't ever know it cause you'd crap in your pants and run away!!!
What would you want me to do, just stand there as the cop unloads his weapon into me?
what's your point? So you're saying when a cop goes for his gun the first instinct is to rush him? Doesn't seem like a good option in my opinion.
No, I'm saying after you've stolen a handful of cigars, cursed at a cop, then the cop tried to run you over with his SUV then tried to get out and arrest you, then you shut his door twice... then he reaches for his gun... yeah if your the dumb ass that got in to that spot you are likely to then reach for his gun to try to stop him from shooting you for slamming his door shut on him.

Once your in a fight with a cop it's probably not a good idea to let him shoot you. It's you or him at that point... Well it is if your a big scary looking black guy and the guy in the uniform is Barney Fife.

Since the Grand Jury refused to indict based on lack of evidence, it's very objective.
I think the adjective you are looking for is "sufficient" reason.

No, I'm saying after you've stolen a handful of cigars, cursed at a cop, then the cop tried to run you over with his SUV then tried to get out and arrest you, then you shut his door twice... then he reaches for his gun... yeah if your the dumb ass that got in to that spot you are likely to then reach for his gun to try to stop him from shooting you for slamming his door shut on him.
so you're saying it all happened in accodance with no common sense and that once one knows they're wrong, there is nothing more to live for? So let stupid reign!!!!

I think the adjective you are looking for is "sufficient" reason.
I think it was!!!!!

Forum List

Back