Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"The protests in Ferguson, Mo., on Friday night grew larger than previous days’ gatherings of protesters, despite the rain and cold weather. Police officers used a megaphone to ask protesters to leave the street outside the Ferguson Police Department or they would be arrested. In this video, protesters responded by chanting"F— the police” and shouting “We don’t give a f— about your laws like you don’t give a f— about our lives.”

Ferguson Protests Grow Larger We Don t Give a F--- about Your Laws National Review Online

They loot the cops should shoot.

Period.

National Guard.............Riot Police.............and put them into submission.

I'm sure that, if the cop isn't indicted, our President will rise to the occasion, bravely defend the decision, and clearly challenge those who would do damage to behave like intelligent, civilized citizens and stay calm. Because he has proven that he is color blind and that he is absolutely committed to bringing us all together.

Right?

I'm sure that, if the cop isn't indicted, our President will rise to the occasion, bravely defend the decision, and clearly challenge those who would do damage to behave like intelligent, civilized citizens and stay calm. Because he has proven that he is color blind and that he is absolutely committed to bringing us all together.

Right?

Probably.

Right?
Ya... right...

"The protests in Ferguson, Mo., on Friday night grew larger than previous days’ gatherings of protesters, despite the rain and cold weather. Police officers used a megaphone to ask protesters to leave the street outside the Ferguson Police Department or they would be arrested. In this video, protesters responded by chanting"F— the police” and shouting “We don’t give a f— about your laws like you don’t give a f— about our lives.”

Ferguson Protests Grow Larger We Don t Give a F--- about Your Laws National Review Online

They loot the cops should shoot.

Period.

Has there been any looting during this increase in protests?

Right?

Nope, he met with the protesters two days after the election and told them to stay the course. Keep all of the hate going basically.

They've already said they're going to protest regardless of the decision.

I think he'll call on citizens to stay calm.

There's no reason to defend an idiotic decision not to indict.

I think he'll call on citizens to stay calm.

There's no reason to defend an idiotic decision not to indict.

Because ONLY Joey knows the truth.

Some schmuck in Chicago knows more than those on the jury.

Forum List

Back