Female High School athlete excels, then gets accused of being trans

But the kid with "inappropriate" amounts of hormones did?
Ah . . . no they did not cheat just because of that.

My bad, I actually meant to separate that part about the inappropriate amounts of hormones from Rigby5 's post before I said I agreed.

It would be an injustice to penalize an athlete for having a higher natural level of hormones, just as it would for having more than average height, or strength.

Unless Rigby5 meant that a high level of hormones enough to evince that the athlete was cheating.

You're an intelligent poster, let me ask you this: Why even have female sports? Why not have different delineations, like we have now with Varsity and Junior Varsity, and let any kid of any gender play at whatever level they can qualify for?

Do you, as a liberal, see any value in female sports, for females? Do you think this ad is full of bull?

My bad, I actually meant to separate that part about the inappropriate amounts of hormones from Rigby5 's post before I said I agreed.

It would be an injustice to penalize an athlete for having a higher natural level of hormones, just as it would for having more than average height, or strength.

Unless Rigby5 meant that a high level of hormones enough to evince that the athlete was cheating.

You're an intelligent poster, let me ask you this: Why even have female sports? Why not have different delineations, like we have now with Varsity and Junior Varsity, and let any kid of any gender play at whatever level they can qualify for?

Do you, as a liberal, see any value in female sports, for females? Do you think this ad is full of bull?

Where have I ever said I supported any of that?

I haven't done this in a long time.

Am I a liberal because I'm pro-life? Because I support the 2nd? Because I support the electoral college? Because I support a balanced budget?

Or is it the the simple idea I do not support Trump?

Am I a liberal because I'm pro-life? Because I support the 2nd? Because I support the electoral college? Because I support a balanced budget?

If I misjudged you, I apologize.

I've mainly noticed your anti-Trump posts.

If I misjudged you, I apologize.

I've mainly noticed your anti-Trump posts.

I don't support Trump. Nor Hillary or Obama or Biden.........

But many think this way.

"You don't support Trump so you must support this , this and this".

We've been brainwashed to think this way.

That is the identity crisis the left is having right now. They have been fighting for women's rights for awhile now and they are faced with a new agenda that wants to deny the very idea of women as non-existent.

These 2 ideas cannot co-exist.

Then you do not support personality over poltics.

I don't support Trump. Nor Hillary or Obama or Biden.........

But many think this way.

"You don't support Trump so you must support this , this and this".

We've been brainwashed to think this way.
Yes, I'm so easily brainwashed. I guess my brain was particularly dirty before.

I'll keep an eye out for your anti-Biden posts, he being the current president, I'm sure you would focus on him much more so than Trump. I'm also interested to read your pro-second amendment views, and balanced budget views.

Yes, I'm so easily brainwashed. I guess my brain was particularly dirty before.

I'll keep an eye out for your anti-Biden posts, he being the current president, I'm sure you would focus on him much more so than Trump.

Go for it. My posts aren't often directly at Biden as he is just a figure head. I'm not sure Biden even understands what is going on half the time.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah high school athletics association secretly investigated a female athlete — without telling her or her parents — after receiving complaints from the parents of two girls she had defeated in competition questioning whether the girl was transgender.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported Thursday that the Utah High School Activities Association and the girl’s high school determined she indeed was female after poring through her school records dating back to kindergarten.

Association spokesman David Spatafore told lawmakers that the girl and her family weren’t told of the investigation to spare them embarrassment and “to keep the matter private,” the Tribune reported.

The revelation came as at least 12 Republican-led states — including Utah — have passed laws banning transgender women or girls in sports. Supporters of the bans say transgender girls have an unfair advantage because they were born as stronger males and could deny girls places on sports teams.

They "say" that, huh? How about fairly reporting that they absolutely do have an unfair advantage proven by science.

I'm glad that this young woman athlete has so far had her identify protected from publication. But sooner or later this will happen again (likely sooner), and sooner or later a young woman will be embarrassed by having it be known that she was suspected of being male and was investigated. Apparently, liberals think teen girls are not nearly insecure enough, so they are desperately searching for more ways to reduce their self-esteem.

This was entirely predictable. Just as the existence of Affirmative Action makes suspect the achievements of people of color, not matter how talented and hardworking they are, the transwomen in female sports movement will make people wonder every time a tomboy, or a well-muscled girl crosses the finish line ahead of her sister athletes.

Liberals, I implore you! Leave the kids and the young female athletes out of your insanity.
I honestly don't see the problem here. It was done in private, for the purpose of protecting girls sports. I blame the newspaper for making it into a story, as nobody would have ever known about it if they weren't being busy bodies turning over stones looking for any possible lead to publish a story about so-called persecution of transgenders.

It's sad it's came to this

This is what happens though when you let trannies and freakzoids flourish to begin with. They taint everything around them when they should be relegated to staying in the dark ally's with the other freaks.

Letting trannies pretend they are women and openly bringing them into everything, lying to them and lying to everyone else, treating people unfairly so they can be treated special, and so on is not going to have a happy ending.

This would t have happened if trannies we're not allowed to be in womens sports to begin with, wherenthey don't belong because they are not women.

It's not societies responsibility to play into their fantasy.

Leftism and sports cannot coexist.
The very idea of an individual striving to be the best is the exact opposite of leftism.

Forum List

Back