Female High School athlete excels, then gets accused of being trans

They already do that as you mentioned, virtually all sports for teen males at least require dropping your pants and turning your head.

And yet you never complained the sky was falling before. But should a school do a records search that violates nothing it is something to be demonized. No, your bias has nothing to do with this right?
The newspaper violated the FERPA law.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah high school athletics association secretly investigated a female athlete — without telling her or her parents — after receiving complaints from the parents of two girls she had defeated in competition questioning whether the girl was transgender.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported Thursday that the Utah High School Activities Association and the girl’s high school determined she indeed was female after poring through her school records dating back to kindergarten.

Association spokesman David Spatafore told lawmakers that the girl and her family weren’t told of the investigation to spare them embarrassment and “to keep the matter private,” the Tribune reported.

The revelation came as at least 12 Republican-led states — including Utah — have passed laws banning transgender women or girls in sports. Supporters of the bans say transgender girls have an unfair advantage because they were born as stronger males and could deny girls places on sports teams.

They "say" that, huh? How about fairly reporting that they absolutely do have an unfair advantage proven by science.

I'm glad that this young woman athlete has so far had her identify protected from publication. But sooner or later this will happen again (likely sooner), and sooner or later a young woman will be embarrassed by having it be known that she was suspected of being male and was investigated. Apparently, liberals think teen girls are not nearly insecure enough, so they are desperately searching for more ways to reduce their self-esteem.

This was entirely predictable. Just as the existence of Affirmative Action makes suspect the achievements of people of color, not matter how talented and hardworking they are, the transwomen in female sports movement will make people wonder every time a tomboy, or a well-muscled girl crosses the finish line ahead of her sister athletes.

Liberals, I implore you! Leave the kids and the young female athletes out of your insanity.

How be Republicans learn to accept defeat gracefully, instead of accusing others of "cheating" when someone else wins??????

better than loving old senile turd biden and the people that guide him around

Speaking of senile old turds, have you ordered your Donald Trump trading cards yet????? How bad is your Alzheimer's when you believe you're the President of the United States after losing the election by 8 million votes???

The newspaper violated the FERPA law.
A common misperception that I am happy to clear up. Just as HIPPA privacy regulations apply to medical providers, FERPA applies to education providers. If an education provider gives protected student information to the newspaper, the education provider is in violation. The newspaper breaks no law by accepting it and publishing it.

They may be assholes for doing it, but they are not criminals and are covered in their assholery by the 1st Amendment.

Since no male trans athlete has ever threatened women athletes competitively, your post is a total joke.
I have no idea what you mean by that. When a male can "come out" as a self-identified female, having never mention being a girl before, after a mediocre year as a male college swimmer and suddenly be a Title I champion swimming against female Olympians, that threatens women athletes and athletics.

When girl athletes are suspended and a high school sports team banned from their own locker room for complaining about a supposed "trans" person watching them undress in their locker room and making inappropriate comments women athletes and womens athletics are threatened.

Are you trying to say that there aren't enough biological males in women's sports to push every single biological female out? Not yet, I guess you mean? A team of under-fifteen boys beat the U.S. Womens National Team in soccer, and the U.S. isn't even good at soccer. How young would you have to go to find a basketball team that the WNBA champions could beat? Pre-puberty? You think the WNBA coaches are not taking notice of that?

Womens athletics are great. Playing sports is awesome for women. Too many benefits to list here. I don't want them ruined by transwomen who don't have the sportsmanship to admit that they have an unfair advantage and stay out of the sport.

Can you explain in your own words, why we even have womens athletics, and girls teams in High School and Little League? I mean, what's the point? If it's discrimination, same as if we discriminate against black athletes, why not end the whole practice of segregating male and female athletes?

Forum List

Back