Why Hasn't the Turtle Been Replaced?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I can't stand the turtle...but I must give credit where credit is due.

He had everything to do with getting 3 SC justices thru for Trump and he also had everything to do with obama leaving (300+) federal judge picks for Trump (I Thunk that was the number, I could be wron g on that one).

We shouldn't have a RINO leading the Senate.

---Trump Rips Into Mitch McConnell Over Midterm Election Comments---

You are stuck with the fuck. Move to Kentucky and then you can vote him out.

We shouldn't have a RINO leading the Senate.

I think Mitch is up for reelection this Fall. I will be shocked and disappointed if Kentuckians reelection him.

ITMT, get this-- -- -- I just did a search looking to see when his term ends and look at the first four hits on my browser:

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 8.56.36 PM.png

I typed in Mitch's name and the top four hits were people asking about when McConnell's term is up!

Offhand I'd say a lot of people are very tired of the Turtle.

We need a lion in the Senate, not a waddling ground reptile.

I can't stand the turtle...but I must give credit where credit is due.

He had everything to do with getting 3 SC justices thru for Trump and he also had everything to do with obama leaving (300+) federal judge picks for Trump (I Thunk that was the number, I could be wron g on that one).
I'll agree, he can play the game but the game is usually at our expense in the long run.....he never saw a taxpayer's dollar that he did not want to spend, same as the dems....Just on different 'stuff".

We need someone that is not content to remain in the minority because he does not care for the cut of certain hopeful's jibs.

If we can squeak out a Senate majority it won't be because he was any fuckin' help......The Turtle needs to go.

Forum List

Back