Female High School athlete excels, then gets accused of being trans

I honestly don't see the problem here. It was done in private, for the purpose of protecting girls sports. I blame the newspaper for making it into a story, as nobody would have ever known about it if they weren't being busy bodies turning over stones looking for any possible lead to publish a story about so-called persecution of transgenders.
Sure . . . this time.

It won't take long before parents are openly complaining about and questioning girls who "don't look feminine enough," loudly and publicly so that the girls will be aware of it. Liberals will blame the parents, since they blame parents for everything that happens because of their bizarre goals for children. But, it's hard to fault a parent who suspects that their daughter is being forced to compete with a male athlete who is hiding the fact that he is male.

When their once best-on-the-track-team daughter is being pushed back to fourth place by three new girls who just moved in the district, they will want those athletes sex to be verified. That will lead to embarrassment for them, and it is the liberals that we can thank for that.

You're on here bitching about parents questioning the schlong of other competitors when it is a reality the left (you) created.

It is your fault, twat. Own it.
I am bitching about the way they went about it. You are bitching because they did it. They never thought of discussing the matter with those concerned?

I honestly don't see the problem here. It was done in private, for the purpose of protecting girls sports. I blame the newspaper for making it into a story, as nobody would have ever known about it if they weren't being busy bodies turning over stones looking for any possible lead to publish a story about so-called persecution of transgenders.
Yes.

They did not even talk to the girl, just did a quick and easy records search. I like how the story makes it a big deal that they went "all the way back to kindergarten" when that is essentially someone pressing a few mouse clicks and it pops right up.

But people gota be mad over something so they will manage to get mad over anything.

From now on applications to be on sports teams will require pants down. Don't they make the males turn their head and cough anymore?
They already do that as you mentioned, virtually all sports for teen males at least require dropping your pants and turning your head.

And yet you never complained the sky was falling before. But should a school do a records search that violates nothing it is something to be demonized. No, your bias has nothing to do with this right?

Forum List

Back