Female Hajis Fear to Wear the Headtowel in Public After Trump Win – You Should Yell at Them

This is why I'm going to love a Trump presidency. Our new Emperor is going to restore the nation back to the people the founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was. Read the article and take its advice. We will only be starting to make America great again. It will be our Trumpenreich.

Female Hajis Fear to Wear the Headtowel in Public After Trump Win – You Should Yell at Them
Heil Trump!
Exactly!
I bet you keyboard commandos are so amped up, you haven’t slept a wink yet since Tuesday night.

Don’t get me wrong, these women have nothing to fear from pussies like you, but there are plenty of trump troopers out there right now that are feeling their oats just like you are, except unlike you, these fucking clowns will assault Muslim women.

Like I said in my previous post: if you are a Muslim, you would be wise not to wear any religious garb in public.
If you are a Muslim, it would be wise to self deport. This country was not created for Muslims.
A punk with an internet connection and a keyboard is all you are.
I'm a Constitutional patriot of White European heritage.

This is why I'm going to love a Trump presidency. Our new Emperor is going to restore the nation back to the people the founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act. The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was. Read the article and take its advice. We will only be starting to make America great again. It will be our Trumpenreich.

More and more I have such a disgust of Christians. I was never raised with so much hate as a RC, and now I see Christians for what they really are, and sorry but many are trash, like you.
I missed the Christian reference. Looks like hysteria, it's a blog post that says some women are fearful. That could be two. Or none.

Well just who is the OP's God?
The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was

Trump is the last Christian I'd want to see running a country.
Trump is Christian?

I'm impressed. I've never seen a follower of Christ that rich before. Moderately well off, sure, but not super rich.

Many are christians same with scientists.

John d rockerfeller was a devout christian

More and more I have such a disgust of Christians. I was never raised with so much hate as a RC, and now I see Christians for what they really are, and sorry but many are trash, like you.
I missed the Christian reference. Looks like hysteria, it's a blog post that says some women are fearful. That could be two. Or none.

Well just who is the OP's God?
The nation has strayed away from its founding principles and God. Only our new leader of OUR people can restore what once was

Trump is the last Christian I'd want to see running a country.
Trump is Christian?

I'm impressed. I've never seen a follower of Christ that rich before. Moderately well off, sure, but not super rich.

Many are christians same with scientists.

John d rockerfeller was a devout christian
Who was he?

Forum List

Back