We Will Now Find Out Just How Corrupt They Are

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The thing I'm waiting for is Obama's pardon list. It will be the spotlight from the heavens.

Justice Dept. rats will scatter as they won't get saved. IRS rats will quit and plead the 5th.

Yes, Sir, the pardon list, ironically, will be like announcing where the investigations begin.

Remember when Obama appointed Timothy Geithner, the tax cheat to Secretary of the Treasury? Oh, going down memory lane.

Tim wasn't a tax cheat and your allegation is mere leftist horseshit.
Timothy Geithner says he regrets tax mistakes

Treasury secretary nominee Timothy Geithner on Wednesday said he made "careless mistakes" when he did not pay all of his taxes while working at the International Monetary Fund and apologized to senators for adding to their burden when the economy is in the midst of a severe recession.

"These were careless mistakes," Geithner told members of the Senate Finance Committee during his nearly four-hour confirmation hearing. "They were avoidable mistakes, but they were unintentional. I should have been more careful. I take full responsibility."

Geithner, now the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, has been under fire since it was revealed last week that he did not pay his taxes in full while at the IMF from 2001 to 2004. International organizations such as the IMF are exempted from Social Security taxes, so U.S. citizens who work there are supposed to pay them as if th are self-employed. Geithner did not.

Timothy Geithner says he regrets tax mistakes

BTW, I am a conservative...an adorable deplorable if you care!

Forum List

Back