Zone1 Female Apostles

the women were not Transgender. they just dressed like men to follow and learn from Jesus. it was for their safety.
No, the women of the day dressed like women of the day. Such stupidity. Jesus didn't discriminate against women learning and participating in his ministry. The 12 apostles were all men. There is no proof of anything else.

Actually, I said I wouldn't care if she did say there were 150 apostles. I'm no longer surprised when people make up shit and say it's in the bible.
Of course there is a lot of stuff there that really sounds made up. Seems there is a lot in the Bible that you don't know about.

numbers
27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat her with his staff.
28Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"
29Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."
30The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" "No," he said.
What's your point? Satan can manifest himself as a donkey and talk to his wicked followers.

No, the women of the day dressed like women of the day. Such stupidity. Jesus didn't discriminate against women learning and participating in his ministry. The 12 apostles were all men. There is no proof of anything else.

that's because the c-bible was written by the crucifiers who's goal is their domination over women reflected by the christian religion of servitude.

those that perished during that time believed in liberation theology, self determination the primary reason for their persecution and victimization they were willing to sacrifice their lives for.

that's because the c-bible was written by the crucifiers who's goal is their domination over women reflected by the christian religion of servitude.

those that perished during that time believed in liberation theology, self determination the primary reason for their persecution and victimization they were willing to sacrifice their lives for.
The Roman's crucified the Lord. The followers of Jesus were at odds with the San Hedren because the Saints were different. Their goal was not dominion over anyone. Now, after the apostacy, when there were no more Apostles for revelation and communication with the Godhead, the so-called Christians perverted the doctrine and church and perhaps did what you claim.

Forum List

Back