Zone1 Female Apostles

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Dolores Cannon wrote two books about Jesus titled Jesus And The Essenes and They Walked With Jesus. From what I remember reading, at least half of the Apostles, Jesus's closest students/friends, were women. The women/girls disguised themselves to look like men and were part of the inner circle with Jesus. I believe they also used male names.

Dolores Cannon wrote two books about Jesus titled Jesus And The Essenes and They Walked With Jesus. From what I remember reading, at least half of the Apostles, Jesus's closest students/friends, were women. The women/girls disguised themselves to look like men and were part of the inner circle with Jesus. I believe they also used male names.
That's why Jesus washed their feet. He would secretly peek up their robes to keep track of who was who.

As mentioned elsewhere , the readable but very scholarly :-
Jesus the Man, by Barbara Thiering is the real bible .
BT is a Theologian and Biblical Scholar and not a cheap plagiarist like Dan Brown .

JC was the leader of a radical faction of Essene priests and unfortunately for apologists was not of virgin birth and did not die on the cross .In fact he lived until just after 64AD having married ( The Magdalene, who was also an Essene ) and they had a family .
Gasps of horror .
Far too much for the cultists but far MORE FACTS AND EVIDENCE THAN FOR THE FAKE NEW TESTAMENT .
DYOR.

Oh good grief! And the Easter Bunny lays eggs too! No, those that were apostles were all men. Now, the women were disciples and that's it. Trans. people will just not let this absurdity go. It creeps into everything including the back regions of women's brains today! Delores Cannon should be banned from being able to write books until she can read and except the bible, the word of God.

Oh good grief! And the Easter Bunny lays eggs too! No, those that were apostles were all men. Now, the women were disciples and that's it. Trans. people will just not let this absurdity go. It creeps into everything including the back regions of women's brains today! Delores Cannon should be banned from being able to write books until she can read and except the bible, the word of God.
Typical MAGA thinking. Which part of government do you think should be responsible for deciding who can write a book?

As mentioned elsewhere , the readable but very scholarly :-
Jesus the Man, by Barbara Thiering is the real bible .
BT is a Theologian and Biblical Scholar and not a cheap plagiarist like Dan Brown .

JC was the leader of a radical faction of Essene priests and unfortunately for apologists was not of virgin birth and did not die on the cross .In fact he lived until just after 64AD having married ( The Magdalene, who was also an Essene ) and they had a family .
Gasps of horror .
Far too much for the cultists but far MORE FACTS AND EVIDENCE THAN FOR THE FAKE NEW TESTAMENT .
DYOR.

In fact he lived until just after 64AD having married ( The Magdalene, who was also an Essene ) and they had a family .

is that the legal document nailed to the living room wall, think again ...

their uniqueness is what made them heavenly special - no paterfamilias for those two, they'd rather be nailed to a cross, liberation theology indeed was their true calling.

their uniqueness is what made them heavenly special - no paterfamilias for those two, they'd rather be nailed to a cross, liberation theology indeed was their true calling.
I just scroll past your posts now. I had a big salad already

If that belief keeps you reasonably sane , so be it .

There are enough mentally out of balance people presently -- and rapidly increasing -- without pushing moderately passive cultists to doubt their core beliefs and start to move to the fear and violence mode .
We can live alongside cultist christians as long as they do not start proselytizing
BTW you should read BT berfore advancing your ill thought ideas and sweeping generalisations .

Last edited:
Typical MAGA thinking. Which part of government do you think should be responsible for deciding who can write a book?
Typical Liberal retard with TDS who thinks idiots should be able to write books and influence people. It's funny how in one breath you wokers demand that men be able to trash women letting men take over women's sports and pretty soon everything else and then pretend to defend women with this apostle nonsense. What happened to the feminists too? Good grief. There is no reason to even begin to assume that any of the 12 apostles and Mathias after Judas were women. And, they certainly weren't trans either.

Typical Liberal retard with TDS who thinks idiots should be able to write books and influence people. It's funny how in one breath you wokers demand that men be able to trash women letting men take over women's sports and pretty soon everything else and then pretend to defend women with this apostle nonsense. What happened to the feminists too? Good grief. There is no reason to even begin to assume that any of the 12 apostles and Mathias after Judas were women. And, they certainly weren't trans either.
So what do appostles have to do with writing books?

There were 12 Apostles ... all men. However, He had many disciples, many of whom were women.

The book stated says 6 of the 12 apostles were women. Are you okay?
I don't care if she said there were 150 appostles, and a pet goat that followed them arround. People make up all kinds of shit about the Bible that they want to believe. Why should she be any different than the guy that said he saw a talking donkey?

If that belief keeps you reasonably sane , so be it .

There are enough mentally out of balance people presently -- and rapidly increasing -- without pushing moderately passive cultists to doubt their core beliefs and start to move to the fear and violence mode .
We can live alongside cultist christians as long as they do not start proselytizing
BTW you should read BT berfore advancing your ill thought ideas and sweeping generalisations .

no, they were not married - jesus, mary, mary, joseph ... ever - and were willing to die for the liberation theology, self determination they believed in, the religion of antiquity and were noted by the heavens for their roles in the 1st century events.

your ill thoughts of paterfamilias is what needs correcting ... and the crucifixion of the innocent who believe otherwise.

I don't care if she said there were 150 appostles, and a pet goat that followed them arround. People make up all kinds of shit about the Bible that they want to believe. Why should she be any different than the guy that said he saw a talking donkey?
You see talking donkeys? There were 150 apostles now? Was that in the book too?

the women were not Transgender. they just dressed like men to follow and learn from Jesus. it was for their safety.

Last edited:
There were 12 Apostles ... all men. However, He had many disciples, many of whom were women.
according to Dolores Cannon, there were female Apostles. i remember the name of one of the Apostles was Ruth. I do not remember her male name (from Dolores' Jesus books).

Last edited:
You see talking donkeys? There were 150 apostles now? Was that in the book too?
Actually, I said I wouldn't care if she did say there were 150 apostles. I'm no longer surprised when people make up shit and say it's in the bible.
Of course there is a lot of stuff there that really sounds made up. Seems there is a lot in the Bible that you don't know about.

numbers
27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat her with his staff.
28Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"
29Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."
30The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" "No," he said.

according to Dolores Cannon, there were female Apostles. i remember the name of one of the Apostles was Ruth. I do not remember her male name (from Dolores' Jesus books).
Unfortunately ... Dolores Cannon didn't participate in writing the Bible. I'm happy that she has an opinion, but so do billions of other human beings on earth. Her opinion, in this case, is incorrect.

Forum List

Back