Fellow Conservatives - Can the System be Fixed?...

He was asking conservatives for input, not leftist frauds.
He was not asking for help from far right wing frauds like you
I'm a conservative, you lie and pretend you are something close to being in the gop.

run along fake, no one has ever bought your bullshit and no one will
I am in the mainstream of the GOP.

You are outlier that proves the exception to the rule.

The party will lose if Trump continues to do the outrageous that pleases you.
and you lost last time and had no chance this time.

you're a fraud, you want what the dems want and that is government control of your life
You far right fools posing as Republicans are destroying the party, which I think is your real goal.

If a new Republican Party is created, you won't want to be in it.

If the old Republican Party fucks up this election, they won't want to be in that one either.

.....Or have we wandered so far off the path that the Founding Fathers laid out, that there is no choice other than tearing down and rebuilding the system from scratch?
how can you,a guy who wants to live in 896 AD ....even begin to comment on what the founding fathers wanted?....maybe you should be asking what Alfred the Great wanted....

Anathema is correct.

The far right loons cannot pull the nation back to the 1950s.
He was asking conservatives for input, not leftist frauds.
He was not asking for help from far right wing frauds like you
I'm a conservative, you lie and pretend you are something close to being in the gop.

run along fake, no one has ever bought your bullshit and no one will
No reasonable Republican doubts for a second that you fakes and fools on the far right are anything but evil to the party. We can win this if Donnie can be bridled and follow the RNC. It is a golden opportunity to stop playing to you shit and turn to the rest of the country.
you had an easy win with McCain and Mitt

you blew it b/c Americans know you're idiots that want the death of the country

Forum List

Back