Fellow Conservatives - Can the System be Fixed?...

I can tell you that I do not foresee this nation ever coming together again. We are The Divided States of America. And, you can thank the democrats for that.
You've got that backwards. If divisions remain, it's because of the intransigence of the losers. Even when they control the legislative branch, Republicans can't manage to come up with equitable compromises as the FFs envisioned.
lies

unless the gop capitulates, utterly, they are blamed for not finding a middle ground, even though they offered the middle ground.

obama is the most divisive Pres of our life time

.....Or have we wandered so far off the path that the Founding Fathers laid out, that there is no choice other than tearing down and rebuilding the system from scratch?
Nonsense.

The conservative take the ball and go home mentality is unwarranted just because things haven't gone your way .

The Nation is functioning as intended by the Framers.
the massive amount of ignorance it takes to say that is utterly inconceivable.

property rights gone
privacy gone
2nd done
first done
Yes, you are totally ignorant if you believe your shirt.

They like the system until the system disagrees with them then they want to tear it down....to honor the founders lol

The system doesn't disagree with us. The system is, however, routinely ignored or changed without the proper Amendment process being used to do so.

I can tell you that I do not foresee this nation ever coming together again. We are The Divided States of America. And, you can thank the democrats for that.
You've got that backwards. If divisions remain, it's because of the intransigence of the losers. Even when they control the legislative branch, Republicans can't manage to come up with equitable compromises as the FFs envisioned.
lies

unless the gop capitulates, utterly, they are blamed for not finding a middle ground, even though they offered the middle ground.

Trump's far right followers are now the issue. Trump can win if he can muzzle their stupidity. American won't permit them to have a candidate that can win.

Anathema is correct.

The far right loons cannot pull the nation back to the 1950s.
He was asking conservatives for input, not leftist frauds.
He was not asking for help from far right wing frauds like you
I'm a conservative, you lie and pretend you are something close to being in the gop.

run along fake, no one has ever bought your bullshit and no one will
I am in the mainstream of the GOP.

You are an outlier that proves the exception to the rule.

The party will lose if Trump continues to do the outrageous that pleases you.

Last edited:
.....Or have we wandered so far off the path that the Founding Fathers laid out, that there is no choice other than tearing down and rebuilding the system from scratch?
Nonsense.

The conservative take the ball and go home mentality is unwarranted just because things haven't gone your way .

property rights gone
privacy gone
2nd done
first done
Shirt?

the epa can tell you what you can and can't do on your land and fine you if you refuse, they can even ignore court orders

you have to tell the government if you have hci and what kind it is or else

the 2nd has so many laws passed that it's just there to prevent confiscation

and you can get arrested for what you say

run along, class is dismissed.

lies

Trump's far right followers are now the issue. Trump can win if he can muzzle their stupidity. American won't permit them to have a candidate that can win.
That had nothing to do with what I said or what the op is about.

Anathema is correct.

I'm a conservative, you lie and pretend you are something close to being in the gop.

You are outlier that proves the exception to the rule.

and you lost last time and had no chance this time.

you're a fraud, you want what the dems want and that is government control of your life

lies

Obummer is a fly attracting pos.

Nonsense.

property rights gone
privacy gone
2nd done
first done
Shirt?

the epa can tell you what you can and can't do on your land and fine you if you refuse, they can even ignore court orders

You are crazy if you think any of that is going to change whether Donnie is president or not.

Your ignorance appalls the reasonable mind

Anathema is correct.

you're a fraud, you want what the dems want and that is government control of your life
You far right fools posing as Republicans are destroying the party, which I think is your real goal.

If a new Republican Party is created, you won't want to be in it.

lies

Obummer is a fly attracting pos.
I've never seen a leader put so much effort into throwing gasoline on a fire and make things worse.

most of the time it would have been better if he just kept his fucking mouth shut.

You far right fools posing as Republicans are destroying the party, which I think is your real goal.

You might be right,you posers will have it looking like the demon crat party in a new yawkerrs minute

Nonsense.

property rights gone
privacy gone
2nd done
first done
Shirt?

You are crazy if you think any of that is going to change whether Donnie is president or not.

Your ignorance appalls the reasonable mind
good luck finding a post where I say I want trump to win.

I have bets on hillary.

and what's ignorant about my list? Does the TRUTH hurt you so much that it blows out your memory?

I don't give a damn about either party since they both fucked the country over.

only fools think a party is going to fix what it did on purpose w/o being able to gain more power.

That's the point of this op

Anathema is correct.

No reasonable Republican doubts for a second that you fakes and fools on the far right are anything but evil to the party. We can win this if Donnie can be bridled and follow the RNC. It is a golden opportunity to stop playing to you shit and turn to the rest of the country.

Forum List

Back