If Only She Had Been Carrying a Gun

I was riding my skateboard down the road one day and this pitbull got loose and jumped up to bite me.

I cracked it hard straight down on the top of its head with a closed fist, its jaw hit the road and knocked it out and

it started snoring. I left it there with the girl coming out, just like that. Like zero fucks given.

Hey, your dog tried to bite me, and it's knocked out in the road, not my problem. :dunno:

That dog thought about it again a couple times, but then thought better, after a while we became friends.

I think the girl stayed mad I knocked her dog out, though.

She really should have controlled her dog better.
She's lucky you didn't kill the dog.

One thing I don't get is how they say there are no charges against the dogs owner, as they say the dogs were "restrained". How could that be, when all this carnage occured ?
In the insurance industry a dog is allowed one bite. A second bite and it is considered dangerous and the owner is liable if he/she does not control the dog and it harms somebody.

The Pit bull is bred to be a fighting dog but there are many so-called 'experts' who say a properly treated and trained Pit is no more dangerous than any other dog and any who are dangerous will be because of the owner.

But there are so many cases when a previously friendly, playful, loving Pit bull was unprovoked and in a completely normal situation suddenly attacked without warning. Often the target is a child or somebody else the dog knows and there is absolutely no explanation for the attack which can be devastating and/or deadly. And the more serious statistic is that while Pit bulls are fewer than 25% of all dog attacks though number one in the nation, more than 70% of dog attack deaths are by Pits and most of those are attacks on family members. All Pit bull attacks are on average more severe than via other breeds.

I personally think the breed should be outlawed even though they can be absolutely wonderful dogs.

Forum List

Back