Another State Of The Union Topic/Discussion:Ok,So If All Is Going Well With The Economy,Why Wont Biden Take Unscripted Questions From The Press?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Why can't we just have one session where Biden fills in for Karime-Jean, and just take any questions from the white house press for about an hour. They will throw the actual facts/statistics at him, challange him on his statistics VS the actual facts. The debt,number of millions who's finances have gotten worse, the actual defecit, interest on the debt, etc. etc. etc. What this comes down to is, that, if he is so confindent that everything is going just fine overall, then why not take questions about it. Any Questions! Even from reporters that will challenge his claims of what he has to say about various economic statistics? would Biden refer them to the DOJ? His economic team? or mabye just refer them to Pete Buttagege?

Why can't we just have one session where Biden fills in for Karime-Jean, and just take any questions from the white house press for about an hour. They will throw the actual facts/statistics at him, challange him on his statistics VS the actual facts. The debt,number of millions who's finances have gotten worse, the actual defecit, interest on the debt, etc. etc. etc. What this comes down to is, that, if he is so confindent that everything is going just fine overall, then why not take questions about it. Any Questions! Even from reporters that will challenge his claims of what he has to say about various economic statistics? would Biden refer them to the DOJ? His economic team? or mabye just refer them to Pete Buttagege?

Why would Biden do what no other President has EVER done? What would be the point???

Trump would get up at the lectern and insult reporters but he never answered any questions.

Every day, you demand that Joe Biden prove to YOU that he's not senile, crazy, or not in control of the White House. Why didn't you demand the same thing of Donald Trump who continues to sound crazier by the day???

Biden isn't really capable of questions past whether he prefers chocolate to vanilla ice cream or his position on the boxers vs briefs controversy.

They will throw the actual facts/statistics at him, challange him on his statistics VS the actual facts. The debt,number of millions who's finances have gotten worse, the actual defecit, interest on the debt, etc. etc. etc.

Has Biden ever contradicted very straight forward debt number or interest on it? Or "millions who's finances have gotten worse"?

Debt is 31 Trillion and last year we've paid about 2% interest on it....which is far bellow inflation rate.

What is it that you want to ask Biden about that?

Last edited:
I just saw a video TODAY where "White House economic advisor said most Americans are better off than BEFORE THE PANDEMIC".

Exactly how stupid do they think people are. I wonder what numerical hoops they had to jump through to reach that ridiculous conclusion??

Is Going Well With The Economy,Why Wont Biden Take Unscripted Questions​

Because Biden is nothing more than a puppet, a figurehead, a Lie.

The people running the country were not elected by the people but put in place by foreign interests.

His own kid is a sex fiend and a drug felon no better than Saddam Hussein's kids.

Your country was stolen from you November 3, 2020.

This is all just for show to keep the illusion going and all the idiot unilluminated dolts out there still moving, working-- unaware and paying their taxes into the big machine which affords them to live like royalty over you.

deep fake.gif

I just saw a video TODAY where "White House economic advisor said most Americans are better off than BEFORE THE PANDEMIC".

Exactly how stupid do they think people are. I wonder what numerical hoops they had to jump through to reach that ridiculous conclusion??
Can you show me your numerical work on concluding that it's a ridiculous conclusion?

I can show you why I don't think it's nescessarily false:

saupload_AVvXsEihpI14DmQp_kfPCpuUe_-570Jr6tTwzjnHPXo6uGlDJyRJk_hNOL90udA23u4wXjHxaqvPRfZgST3sQ5fN-sn1g1ErRW_yQ4Hrx2CaxH2TYRq-JLIzX6hOHEzh_jxgC-V6jacMx1Kdmcey-8ihQCkb_UKAYgocEasup-1UIu-ej99LcKMn9A.png

Last edited:

They just make it up.
The Cult is very strong.

Can you show me your numerical work on concluding that it's a ridiculous conclusion?

I can show you why I don't think it's nescessarily false:

saupload_median-household-income-in-21st-century-200001-202211.png

• Adjusted for inflation, November 2022's estimated median household income represents a new record peak for this demographic characteristic, exceeding the December 2021's previous peak by $1,031.

It's just something they made up knowing that cultists like you won't question it.

Why would Biden do what no other President has EVER done? What would be the point???

Trump would get up at the lectern and insult reporters but he never answered any questions.

Every day, you demand that Joe Biden prove to YOU that he's not senile, crazy, or not in control of the White House. Why didn't you demand the same thing of Donald Trump who continues to sound crazier by the day???

Bush, Clinton and all the president's before them took questions and gave answers that weren't regurgitated and pre packaged.

KJP won't even take unscripted questions and if any are fired she has a couple of canned answers. "I can't comment on ongoing investigations" "I'd direct you to the WH counsel" "Those answers will have to come from the DOJ"

Forum List

Back