Federal Judge Tosses Trump's Pennsylvania Lawsuit

Obama appointed judge. Nothing to see here folks..

Trump is 2-34 in the courts by both Republican and Democratic judges. And none of those 2 have advanced beyond a rejection of Trump's claim.

But keep culting!
I am far from a legal expert. I am Allowed skepticism. I find it hard to believe that 25mil more people voted in this election when compared to 2016.

Really? Between the Coronavirus, the protests/riots, and the incredible polarization we've seen under the Trump administration (not blaming him for it, just pointing out that it's there), I don't find it all that surprising that voter turnout increased. That's even more true when you add in how mail-in voting was made available to everyone, so people didn't have to take a day off work, go to a polling place, etc.

People were given easier access to voting, had a few major issues to vote about, and many seem to feel that letting the 'other side' win would be terrible for them or the country as a whole. :dunno:
So more voted because they could mail in votes? Maybe. 25 mil more?
Did I say mail in voting was the only reason?
You took my post, skipped most of the content, and argued against a single part of a broader message, as if it constituted the whole.

Do you disagree with the idea that there were particularly strong reasons for people to vote this election? Do you disagree that partisanship is at an extremely high level now, which leads to people believing their ‘side’ must win?
Subjective. There are always strong reasons to vote. 2016 was pretty strong, especially with the Supreme Court at stake. I do not believe that 25mil more voted. Both sides cheated. Dems just did a better job. Kudos.
I think the pandemic and the protests/riots have been far more covered and hyped than the possible USSC picks were in 2016. I also am guessing the average voter would view those issues as more immediate and, in many cases, more important. Supreme Court picks are a long term issue, and one with uncertain returns. I get the impression many voters are more concerned about immediate issues.
2020 has been a pretty crazy year. I can certainly see it having drawn a lot more people to vote. :dunno:
The Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes? Why? That party doesn’t cheat. How do you explain that? 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian. I just don’t buy it. So everyone was motivated sans the Libertarians.

*sigh*
The Libertarian candidate for president this past election, Jo Jorgenson, was less moderate than Gary Johnson (who got more votes, and a higher percentage of the total votes, than any Libertarian presidential candidate before him, by a large margin): Electoral history of the Libertarian Party (United States) - Wikipedia.
The Libertarian vice presidential candidate was a bit of a joke: Libertarian Party's VP pick destroys any remaining illusions of party's seriousness

Are you not looking at the things you're using to form your opinions? Just saying the Libertarian candidate got 3 million fewer votes, without looking at the differences in the candidates, the amount of press coverage they got, their differing platforms, etc. is pretty pointless. Gary Johnson was wildly successful as a Libertarian candidate. It would make more sense for you to question how he got so many more votes in 2016 than why Jorgenson got the same sorts of numbers as other Libertarian candidates in the past.

On top of that, how do you know the Libertarian party doesn't cheat?
Gary Johnson didn’t know what Aleppo was. He was a flake and garnered 3 mil more votes than Jorgensen when 25 mil new voters supposedly voted this time around. Don’t buy it. Sorry.

OK, let me dumb it down for you since you were babysat by government bureaucrats referred to as "teachers."

Your question did not prove your point. I mean duh. Don't you want better for your kids than the shitty government education you got?

Okay. Attempt at diversion has been noted.

Now, let's try to address the topic, however harrowing that might be for you.

In regard to actual, credible evidence of fraud, please mention a few of your favorite judicial rulings in the numerous Trumpy challenges to the democratic consensus.

Just a few.

Gary Johnson didn’t know what Aleppo was. He was a flake and garnered 3 mil more votes than Jorgensen when 25 mil new voters supposedly voted this time around. Don’t buy it. Sorry.

People voted for him not because they liked him but so they could feel self-righteous and not make a choice between Trump and Hillary because Hillary had it in the bag, according to the media.

This time, not so much.

Again, Gary Johnson got less than a million votes in 2012. He tripled his vote share because no one really liked Hillary or Trump.

This time, people realized the danger of letting Trump have a second term with no restraint on him.

People voted for him not because they liked him but so they could feel self-righteous and not make a choice between Trump and Hillary because Hillary had it in the bag, according to the media.

This time, not so much.

Again, Gary Johnson got less than a million votes in 2012. He tripled his vote share because no one really liked Hillary or Trump.

This time, people realized the danger of letting Trump have a second term with no restraint on him.
This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin. You're incorrect again. It was due to mass mail in voting. I suspect many ballots are not genuine. Suspect = don't have proof just my theory.

No one cared to forge votes for the Libertarian party so they dwindled while the two main parties got huge boosts.

OK, let me dumb it down for you since you were babysat by government bureaucrats referred to as "teachers."

Your question did not prove your point. I mean duh. Don't you want better for your kids than the shitty government education you got?

Okay. Attempt at diversion has been noted.

Now, let's try to address the topic, however harrowing that might be for you.

In regard to actual, credible evidence of fraud, please mention a few of your favorite judicial rulings in the numerous Trumpy challenges to the democratic consensus.

Just a few.

LOL, you're lets get back to your irrelevant question that I mocked the first time. You put up your own goalposts, government school graduate

This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin. You're incorrect again. It was due to mass mail in voting. I suspect many ballots are not genuine. Suspect = don't have proof just my theory.

No one cared to forge votes for the Libertarian party so they dwindled while the two main parties got huge boosts.

Actually, by that logic, the Libertarian Party should have gotten the same amount of votes in 2012, 2016 and 2020.

They got 1 million votes in 2012, 3 million in 2016, and amazingly- I actually bothered to look this up - 1.78 million with a complete non-entity like Jorgenson on the ticket. Sounds about right.

This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin.

That was one single poll. Some polls had it a lot closer. Wisconsin has always been a hard state to poll, so there's not much indicative there.

Frankly, the polls still got it right- Biden won the state. In fact, the polls got most of the states right.

538 called all the states correctly except NC and FL
RealClear called all the states correctly except FL and GA

Trump Lost. Deal with it.

It's official Trump has lost. There has been no evidence what so ever of fraud or cheating. All court cases are being tossed with no merit. Trump is a liar and in denial and his sheep followers are pathetic.

This is the most pathetic the GOP has ever been. They lost the election and now they are crying like little bitches. Pathetic bitches.

There is not 1 shred of credible evidence to suggest any wrongdoing at all, it is all fake news alternative facts.

It may not be provable in court but there is enough circumstantial evidence for us to know what the Democrats managed to pull off. The sanctity of the vote was lost an this needs to be reversed before the next election.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

translation: there is no evidence but we are going to continue to tell lies, deny reality and fact, and whine and cry like little pussy ass bitches

Election rules were changed in important states without going through the state legislature. Why is it that governors felt compelled to break constitutional law?
You know why. They had to make it possible for Biden to win. Democrats cant win a straight up election where people walk up and vote in person... to hard for you to manipulate.
The supreme court already ruled that before the election that nothing was unconstitutional. You have no case, just more tears

How did Trump lose?

Please be specific...
he lost the electoral vote, he lost the popular vote, and he lost any court cases, and there has been no evidence to show any wrongdoing what so ever. You just can't accept reality.

From the very start all the moves were to get his case to the highest court, where he believes that the court is so partisan that he would win. winning more important than honesty or fairness. Maybe that's not such a good thing?

A Wordpress blog?!

I'm pretty sure Wordpress overrides official election results.

Well, its over boys! 80,000,000 voters are no match for a blog.
And you think that rags like the NYTimes and the Washington Compost are legit?
Get fucking real, Snowflake.

Says the guy citing a random word press blog.

From the very start all the moves were to get his case to the highest court, where he believes that the court is so partisan that he would win. winning more important than honesty or fairness. Maybe that's not such a good thing?

Its an interesting point. As right now the argument being proposed is that the USSC will give the election to Trump not out of any particular evidence or legal argument.

But personal loyalty.

A Wordpress blog?!

Says the guy that would be sweating bullets if elections were honest and on the level.

A Wordpress blog?!

Says the guy that would be sweating bullets if elections were honest and on the level.

Is that what the wordpress blogger told you to think?

If so, you may want to search for better sources. As they also told you Trump was going to win.

And we remember how that turned out, don't we?

Its an interesting point. As right now the argument being proposed is that the USSC will give the election to Trump not out of any particular evidence or legal argument.

But personal loyalty.

You stupid motherfucker

Tell me the reason the principles discussed in Bush v Gore (2000) are not applicable to Pennsylvania

But personal loyalty.

You stupid motherfucker

Tell me the reason the principles discussed in Bush v Gore (2000) are not applicable to Pennsylvania

Tell me why they are. Specifically, citing Bush V. Gore.

Its your argument. Why would I make it for you?

Obama appointed judge. Nothing to see here folks..

Trump is 2-34 in the courts by both Republican and Democratic judges. And none of those 2 have advanced beyond a rejection of Trump's claim.

But keep culting!
I am far from a legal expert. I am Allowed skepticism. I find it hard to believe that 25mil more people voted in this election when compared to 2016.

Really? Between the Coronavirus, the protests/riots, and the incredible polarization we've seen under the Trump administration (not blaming him for it, just pointing out that it's there), I don't find it all that surprising that voter turnout increased. That's even more true when you add in how mail-in voting was made available to everyone, so people didn't have to take a day off work, go to a polling place, etc.

People were given easier access to voting, had a few major issues to vote about, and many seem to feel that letting the 'other side' win would be terrible for them or the country as a whole. :dunno:
So more voted because they could mail in votes? Maybe. 25 mil more?
Did I say mail in voting was the only reason?
You took my post, skipped most of the content, and argued against a single part of a broader message, as if it constituted the whole.

Do you disagree with the idea that there were particularly strong reasons for people to vote this election? Do you disagree that partisanship is at an extremely high level now, which leads to people believing their ‘side’ must win?
Subjective. There are always strong reasons to vote. 2016 was pretty strong, especially with the Supreme Court at stake. I do not believe that 25mil more voted. Both sides cheated. Dems just did a better job. Kudos.
I think the pandemic and the protests/riots have been far more covered and hyped than the possible USSC picks were in 2016. I also am guessing the average voter would view those issues as more immediate and, in many cases, more important. Supreme Court picks are a long term issue, and one with uncertain returns. I get the impression many voters are more concerned about immediate issues.
2020 has been a pretty crazy year. I can certainly see it having drawn a lot more people to vote. :dunno:
The Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes? Why? That party doesn’t cheat. How do you explain that? 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian. I just don’t buy it. So everyone was motivated sans the Libertarians.

*sigh*
The Libertarian candidate for president this past election, Jo Jorgenson, was less moderate than Gary Johnson (who got more votes, and a higher percentage of the total votes, than any Libertarian presidential candidate before him, by a large margin): Electoral history of the Libertarian Party (United States) - Wikipedia.
The Libertarian vice presidential candidate was a bit of a joke: Libertarian Party's VP pick destroys any remaining illusions of party's seriousness

Are you not looking at the things you're using to form your opinions? Just saying the Libertarian candidate got 3 million fewer votes, without looking at the differences in the candidates, the amount of press coverage they got, their differing platforms, etc. is pretty pointless. Gary Johnson was wildly successful as a Libertarian candidate. It would make more sense for you to question how he got so many more votes in 2016 than why Jorgenson got the same sorts of numbers as other Libertarian candidates in the past.

On top of that, how do you know the Libertarian party doesn't cheat?

Johnson was something of a flake...but he actually got some media attention. I saw basically nothing about Jo Jorgensen.

Johnson also promoted a much more moderate agenda. He was what I call libertarian-light; social liberal, fiscal conservative is how he described it. It was a campaign with broader appeal than the usual Libertarian candidates. In fact, I remember a number of libertarians complaining that Johnson wasn't a REAL libertarian. I don't have any trouble at all believing that non-libertarians voted for Johnson/Weld.

Johnson was a 2-time governor, and his running mate was a former attorney, former head of the Justice Department, and also former governor. Jorgensen has been part of the Libertarian party for a long time, but she hasn't actually held any elected office. Spike Cohen, the VP candidate, campaigned as the VP candidate for someone who calls himself Vermin Supreme and wears a boot on his head. I'm sorry, but if you can't see that there are some huge differences between the Johnson/Weld campaign and the Jorgensen/Cohen campaign, you just aren't looking.

This time, not so much.

Maybe people voted for Johnson because they preferred what he was saying. And he actually got more than a million votes in 2012. https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php?year=2012

I would agree that Trump and Clinton being such poorly-liked candidates certainly had a lot to do with the increase in votes in 2016.

This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin.

That was one single poll. Some polls had it a lot closer. Wisconsin has always been a hard state to poll, so there's not much indicative there.

Frankly, the polls still got it right- Biden won the state. In fact, the polls got most of the states right.

538 called all the states correctly except NC and FL
RealClear called all the states correctly except FL and GA

Trump Lost. Deal with it.
I agree He lost. But I do not believe he got 73 mil votes. You do. We disagree.

Forum List

Back