Federal Judge Tosses Trump's Pennsylvania Lawsuit

This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin. You're incorrect again. It was due to mass mail in voting. I suspect many ballots are not genuine. Suspect = don't have proof just my theory.

No one cared to forge votes for the Libertarian party so they dwindled while the two main parties got huge boosts.

Actually, by that logic, the Libertarian Party should have gotten the same amount of votes in 2012, 2016 and 2020.

They got 1 million votes in 2012, 3 million in 2016, and amazingly- I actually bothered to look this up - 1.78 million with a complete non-entity like Jorgenson on the ticket. Sounds about right.
25 mil more voted this time around. Yet the Libertarians got 3 mil fewer votes. Don’t buy it. Gary Johnson was a pot smoking dope who didn’t know where Aleppo was.

Gary Johnson didn’t know what Aleppo was. He was a flake and garnered 3 mil more votes than Jorgensen when 25 mil new voters supposedly voted this time around. Don’t buy it. Sorry.

People voted for him not because they liked him but so they could feel self-righteous and not make a choice between Trump and Hillary because Hillary had it in the bag, according to the media.

This time, not so much.

Again, Gary Johnson got less than a million votes in 2012. He tripled his vote share because no one really liked Hillary or Trump.

This time, people realized the danger of letting Trump have a second term with no restraint on him.

Maybe people voted for Johnson because they preferred what he was saying. And he actually got more than a million votes in 2012. https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php?year=2012

I would agree that Trump and Clinton being such poorly-liked candidates certainly had a lot to do with the increase in votes in 2016.
25 mil more voted how many more voted Libertarian than in 2012?

This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin.

That was one single poll. Some polls had it a lot closer. Wisconsin has always been a hard state to poll, so there's not much indicative there.

Frankly, the polls still got it right- Biden won the state. In fact, the polls got most of the states right.

538 called all the states correctly except NC and FL
RealClear called all the states correctly except FL and GA

Trump Lost. Deal with it.
I agree He lost. But I do not believe he got 73 mil votes. You do. We disagree.

Occam's Razor. Your explanation results in an identical outcome, but involves fantastically complicated, wildly complex and utterly fact free dueling conspiracies among BOTH parties, with them BOTH somehow hacking the election.

All of that is completely unnecessary. You can get the outcome with people just voting for Biden.

This time the media said Biden had a bigger lead than Hillary per the polls. Including 17 points in Wisconsin.

That was one single poll. Some polls had it a lot closer. Wisconsin has always been a hard state to poll, so there's not much indicative there.

Frankly, the polls still got it right- Biden won the state. In fact, the polls got most of the states right.

Occam's Razor. Your explanation results in an identical outcome, but involves fantastically complicated, wildly complex and utterly fact free dueling conspiracies among BOTH parties, with them BOTH somehow hacking the election.

All of that is completely unnecessary. You can get the outcome with people just voting for Biden.
Truth. I want more oversight for future elections

Your personal beliefs backed by no evidence aren't 'truth'.

You're offering us a wildly complicated explanation for something that can be explained far, far more simply for the same results.

Your conspiracy is not only unnecessary, its factually unsupported.

You're offering us a wildly complicated explanation for something that can be explained far, far more simply for the same results.

I disagree but agree it’s just a theory. Find it hard to believe that 25 mil more voted and 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian. Who did those votes go to and why?

I disagree but agree it’s just a theory. Find it hard to believe that 25 mil more voted and 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian. Who did those votes go to and why?

Its a needlessly complicated theory based on nothing.

Like......insisting that the knock on the door to your house and the amazon package you ordered at your door was delivered a shape shifting alien from the future, bent on global domination by creating an alternate timeline.

Rather than say, being delivered by Amazon.

It's official Trump has lost. There has been no evidence what so ever of fraud or cheating. All court cases are being tossed with no merit. Trump is a liar and in denial and his sheep followers are pathetic.

This is the most pathetic the GOP has ever been. They lost the election and now they are crying like little bitches. Pathetic bitches.

There is not 1 shred of credible evidence to suggest any wrongdoing at all, it is all fake news alternative facts.

So slave, you voted for the groper of women and children?
No, he voted for Biden....

Its a needlessly complicated theory based on nothing.

Like......insisting that the knock on the door to your house and the amazon package you ordered at your door was delivered a shape shifting alien from the future, bent on global domination by creating an alternate timeline.

Rather than say, being delivered by Amazon.
Opinions vary. Are you saying I am not allowed to have one?

LOL, you're lets get back to your irrelevant question that I mocked the first time. You put up your own goalposts, government school graduate
You appear to get extremely flustered when asked a simple question.

In regard to actual, credible evidence of fraud or irregularities, please mention a few of your favorite judicial rulings in the numerous Trumpy challenges to the democratic consensus.

You have lots and lots from which to choose.

Just cite a few - or even just one of them.

LOL, you're lets get back to your irrelevant question that I mocked the first time. You put up your own goalposts, government school graduate
You appear to get extremely flustered when asked a simple question.

In regard to actual, credible evidence of fraud or irregularities, please mention a few of your favorite judicial rulings in the numerous Trumpy challenges to the democratic consensus.

You have lots and lots from which to choose.

Just cite a few - or even just one of them.

You keep making the assumption that it is only fraud if government courts rule that. I reject your goal posts and have no interest in kicking a ball through them. You'd just move them anyway, it's what you people do

Just like all the other ones.

Trump and his allies are now 2-34 in court.

A federal judge on Saturday dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit that accused Pennsylvania officials of enabling voter fraud, opening the way for the state to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and dealing a blow to the president’s narrowing legal options.​
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann said the Trump campaign had used the lawsuit to attempt to discard legally cast votes, rejecting arguments made by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, that Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot procedures presented the opportunity for widespread voter fraud.​
In his ruling, Judge Brann concluded the lawsuit was marred by “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations…unsupported by evidence.”
“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” wrote Judge Brann, an Obama appointee who has been a member of the Federalist Society, a conservative legal group.​

View attachment 419660

Obama appointed "judge"

Just like all the other ones.

Trump and his allies are now 2-34 in court.

A federal judge on Saturday dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit that accused Pennsylvania officials of enabling voter fraud, opening the way for the state to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and dealing a blow to the president’s narrowing legal options.​
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann said the Trump campaign had used the lawsuit to attempt to discard legally cast votes, rejecting arguments made by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, that Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot procedures presented the opportunity for widespread voter fraud.​
In his ruling, Judge Brann concluded the lawsuit was marred by “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations…unsupported by evidence.”
“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” wrote Judge Brann, an Obama appointee who has been a member of the Federalist Society, a conservative legal group.​

View attachment 419660

An Obama Appointed Judge

Trump hasn't bee able to show an injury , ie, that fraud has been committed

even though the VERIFIED COMPLAINT showed that illegal votes were counted

Yes indeed , we must definitely go to SCOTUS

You keep making the assumption that it is only fraud if government courts rule that. I reject your goal posts and have no interest in kicking a ball through them. You'd just move them anyway, it's what you people do
So, you cannot cite a single instance of a Trump legal challenge succeeding in court where credible evidence is required, or accept meticulous recounts under the auspices of Republican governors and secretaries of state, or admit that the results comport with the consistent disapproval of Trump by most Americans in poll after poll throughout his tenure, but you derive solace from the realm of imagination in which a vast, inexplicable conspiracy succeeded in buggering your cry baby demigod while favoring Republicans in senate and congressional elections.

Wow. Order one of your pedophile pizzas to be delivered in Cesar "False Flag" Sayoc's Trumpmobile and relax!

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 4.51.25 PM.png

(Order the Double Anchovy.)

So, you cannot cite a single instance of a Trump legal challenge succeeding in court where credible evidence is required, or accept meticulous recounts under the auspices of Republican governors and secretaries of state, or admit that the results comport with the consistent disapproval of Trump by most Americans in poll after poll throughout his tenure, but you derive solace from the realm of imagination in which a vast, inexplicable conspiracy succeeded in buggering your cry baby demigod while favoring Republicans in senate and congressional elections.

Wow. Order one of your pedophile pizzas to be delivered in Cesar "False Flag" Sayoc's Trumpmobile and relax!

(Order the Double Anchovy.)

Are Courts wherein Obama judges preside a "court"?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann is under irrational attack by the Trumpaloons.

Whether he now receives threats like Republican Secretary of State Raffensperger and his family, Republican Senator Toomey tried to explain to them that Brann is a conservative jurist:

“With today’s decision by Judge Matthew Brann, a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist, to dismiss the Trump campaign’s lawsuit, Trump has exhausted all plausible legal options to challenge the result of the presidential race in Pennsylvania.”

[Are Courts wherein Obama judges preside a "court"?
Conservative Republican Brann is not the only jurist dismissing the absurd, evidence-free, whining of TrumpHumps.

If you're in a snit about conservative Republican Brann, please list the adjudicators of Trump's legal challenges whom you prefer.

[Are Courts wherein Obama judges preside a "court"?
Conservative Republican Brann is not the only jurist dismissing the absurd, evidence-free, whining of TrumpHumps.

If you're in a snit about conservative Republican Brann, please list the adjudicators of Trump's legal challenges whom you prefer.

I have read the VERIFIED COMPLAINTS they are neither absurd nor baseless

Who SHOULD be the arbiter?

Jared Kushner?

Who SHOULD be the arbiter?

Jared Kushner?

NEUTRAL IMPARTIAL JUDGES WHO SUPPORT THE US CONSTITUTION AS WRITTEN
The guy is a conservative Republican member of the Federalist Society for God's sake

Forum List

Back