Federal court declares Biden's "student loan forgiveness" scheme illegal

Biden pulled a fast one on Gen Z. Biden knew it was unconstitutional, everybody knows it is unconstitutional.

Biden lied to get Gen Z to get them to vote Democrat and it worked as we saw the second-biggest youth vote turnout in 40 years.

But that will likely mean they'll stay at home in 2024.

Biden lied and Gen Z cried.

What I KNOW… is that the decision by that Trump judge will be over turned
You know that based on what?

The fact his move was unconstitutional was never really in much question. Most sources that bothered to cover its constitutionality before the ruling were questioning it as well as it is not a power Biden has. Even Biden knows it is unconstitutional as he keeps stating that congress needs to pass legislation for it. The only real question was if someone would be able to claim standing to bring it to court in the first place. As that has clearly happened, I do not see how the ruling will be overturned.

The presidents powers do not rely on what you like or even what is beast for the nation. They rely on what the constitution grants them. And it does not grant them the power to forgive debt like this.

And that argument applies to ALL the spending you’re bitching about that supposedly caused inflation.

What a partisan hack you are

"All" the spending is a different argument for a different time. We're talking about this spending.

If I remember correctly it was you and your comrades that bitched like all hell when Trump couldn't get the money from Congress for his wall, and took it from the defense budget. Properly so I might add. In the last two years our border patrol arrested nearly 100 people that were on our do not fly list. But you complained anyway because he didn't get it with Congress's blessing.

And here you are condoning almost the same thing; Dementia going around Congress. The difference of course is Trump took the money to defend our country, and Dementia is trying to steal money to placate his voters and potential voters. The other difference is that Trump only wanted a few billion for the wall, and some estimates of college payoffs will be around a half-trillion dollars.

So another dem apparatchik steps forward to show all of us their severely limited understanding of the constitution and the separation of powers.

Hey hot dog, Biden can't write law.
We're not talking about your background from the apparatchik, stepping forward to show us how stupid you are ...we get it you haven't the ability to comprehend ...

Nothing like twisting the knife I always say.......
no, they didn't they have told the people to keep applying they haven't shut it down the ability to apply ... just because that judge in texas always files bogus attempts on democratic plans, they know it will be appealed ...a so when it is appealed the checks start coming out asap ...

And it won't be dealt with before this case ends up in their court. Sorry, you lose. Better luck next time.
It would put a pin in the idea that the Court HAS to be expanded. Yea...the Court COULD vote that way but it would virtually assure an expansion of the Court.

Ok...

It would put a pin in the idea that the Court HAS to be expanded. Yea...the Court COULD vote that way but it would virtually assure an expansion of the Court.

Ok...

The court doesn't do that--Congress does. Furthermore all polls that I'm aware of is strongly opposed to messing with the court.

Forum List

Back