Federal court declares Biden's "student loan forgiveness" scheme illegal

It's not up to me or you SIMP.

It's up to the Courts and that Trump judge will be overturned.

Tough shit

I don't see how. Dementia is trying to use the HERO's act which was designed for our military men and women that went to fight in the middle-east after 911. Dementia's claim is that this too is an emergency because of covid, when just a few days earlier in an interview he stated the covid crisis is long behind us.

He can't have it both ways.

I don't see how. Dementia is trying to use the HERO's act which was designed for our military men and women that went to fight in the middle-east after 911. Dementia's claim is that this too is an emergency because of covid, when just a few days earlier in an interview he stated the covid crisis is long behind us.

He can't have it both ways.
We’ll neither you nor Nostra are judges so what you think (if it can be called that) doesn’t matter

Trump argued to give everyone $2000. How many "needed" that?

Different time and different reason. Trump was trying to carry the economy through the worst pandemic anybody alive in this country has ever seen. Dementia came up with this vote buying scheme after the economy was up and running. In other words no goal other than to buy votes.

The sheep must PAY for their voluntary indoctrination, LOL!!!!
Perhaps they will recognize that once GOVERNMENT gets entangled in student loans, it's a HUGE red flag!
Useful idiots being SLAUTERED financially is just the tip of the ice burg....

The sheep must PAY for their voluntary indoctrination, LOL!!!!
Perhaps they will recognize that once GOVERNMENT gets entangled in student loans, it's a HUGE red flag!
Useful idiots being SLAUTERED financially is just the tip of the ice burg....

It's why DumBama took over student loans in the first place. It opened the door for something exactly like this.

Different time and different reason. Trump was trying to carry the economy through the worst pandemic anybody alive in this country has ever seen. Dementia came up with this vote buying scheme after the economy was up and running. In other words no goal other than to buy votes.
And that argument applies to ALL the spending you’re bitching about that supposedly caused inflation.

What a partisan hack you are

If Republicans want to have a hope in winning more elections then they should give up on this issue.

They sound like spoiled "Karens" on this because they paid their student loans and others are not having to.

Look....
I'm not exactly in favor of the Government giving out handouts to overpriced education facilities for frivolous educational studies....but these debts forgiven are actually going to help the average person. Something our politicians have a difficult time doing while shoveling money into their own pockets.

A woman with an EBT card tries to buy some groceries but for whatever reason the EBT card is declined. So the woman behind her offers to pay for the groceries and does. The woman in line behind the good Samaritan gets irate and demands that the good Samaritan pay for her groceries as well....she is obviously an entitled Karen and gets more irate when the good Samaritan refuses.

If the Republicans want to appear and behave like entitled Karen's then so be it....but don't expect to win friends and influence people.

How the hell is it going to help the average person? By stealing money from me , you dumb fucking moron

Forum List

Back