Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
The U.S is not even in the Top Ten of worst hit countries.
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Most of the deaths occurred under Democrat local control.
Anti-COVID Ships?

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice

Hey, he can give his friends thrills up their leg by merely breathing.
Let's see if he can come close to what Trump done with the economy, you know policy and stuff.

View attachment 446564
Unemployment is at 6.7%. Wait till it goes down to 5% boy will we be taking credit
Trump's vaccine will be responsible for that.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

Actually I need no relief because I live in a State where we have a mostly sane government and Constitution. I never wore a mask last year, have no plans for doing so and expect the government to serve me instead of the other way round. I do not bow to tyranny as do your ilk.

We have not been wearing mask either nor have we ever shut down so my ilk is like yer ilkness.

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice

Let's see if he can come close to what Trump done with the economy, you know policy and stuff.

View attachment 446564
Unemployment is at 6.7%. Wait till it goes down to 5% boy will we be taking credit
There is not Trump vaccine..

200.gif

View attachment 446564

200.gif
We do not have a legitimate president either.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.
NY didn’t end up needing them

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?

History will know where the buck stops.

Don't most people live in the large cities or the suburbs thereof?

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

Actually I need no relief because I live in a State where we have a mostly sane government and Constitution. I never wore a mask last year, have no plans for doing so and expect the government to serve me instead of the other way round. I do not bow to tyranny as do your ilk.

We have not been wearing mask either nor have we ever shut down so my ilk is like yer ilkness.

If you support mask "mandates" your ilkness is nothing like mine.

If you support mask "mandates" your ilkness is nothing like mine.

Now you say if, did you loose yer moxy? The only place there is a mask mandate that I know of is on federal property and corporations and my Mothers house. So I have no choice if I want it or not.

View attachment 446564

200.gif
he more legitimate a president than you would be.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?
That's because Benito Cuomo sent Kung Flu infected people into nursing homes instead of the hospital ships, and thereby murdering tens of thousands.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

He did send a ship to LA, you blithering nincompoop.

In Portland, Ore., lines of federal agents in camouflage — now working under the Biden administration — blanketed streets with tear gas and unleashed volleys of welt-inducing pepper balls as they confronted a crowd that gathered outside an Immigration and Customs Enforcement building near downtown. Some in the crowd later burned a Biden-for-President flag in the street.

Go figure, wasn't that long ago the looney left was against federal agents in Portland.

Hours After Biden Inauguration, Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland
you mean they Feds are actually doing something about the BLM and Antifa rioters instead of just watching. Now the question is are the arresting people or just tear gassing them?
Its just anarchists who dont like Biden

not BLM, not antifa.
It’s Liberals that wanted $2,000.00 checks, not $1,400.00.

Two groups, Self proclaimed "Anti-fascists" who were the ones vandalizing, and a group of BLM protestors.

The BLM Protestors demonstrated peacefully and urged the other group to follow the example.

The other group.. did not..

The BLM protestors said that the other group's tactics were unacceptable and detract from the BLM movement's ideals and progress.

These vandalizers don't represent anyone, not democrats, not liberals, and not the left, but conservatives will use them to perpetuate a victimhood and categorize all democrats as violent anarchist. They will use them to present bad faith arguments and false equivalencies as well as double standards. I guarantee you most of these violent, vandalizing idiots didn't even vote. Most probably aren't even registered to vote, Most undoubtedly apathetic. They're not doing any good for anybody. But yet they will be generalized as politically charged leftists and Republicans and conservatives alike (with exceptions) will call for accountability from an entire political party because they are utterly incapable of seeing anything outside their own narratives that are purported through their echochambers. I honestly don't know what's worse.

Remember something when these violent protestors are categorized as "the left", that they weren't carrying "Biden" flags or memorabilia, were not brandishing democrat, liberal, progressive, or leftist political garb, weren't wearing Biden / Harris banners around their backs. But the rioters at the capitol were sporting their political attire, they made it LOUD AND CLEAR who they were there for. THAT'S the difference. On one side you have radical, senseless criminals who just want to perpetuate vandalism and mindless hate and violence, but are not doing so on behalf of a political leader, a political ideology, party, or agenda, not there to represent us. As opposed to their counterparts, the radicals that get their marching orders from Donald J fucking Trump, the one's that breed conspiracy theories, reinforce a deep seated ignorance and perpetuate a divisive vitriol. The ones that have been encouraged by four years of fearmongering propaganda and hateful, polarizing rhetoric directly from Trump, their fringe conservative opinion "news", and their social media bubbles. Both ignorant groups of people, both irrational and senseless, but only one of those groups is acting as a collective marionette whose strings are woven and pulled by an authoritarian, narcissistic, political puppeteer. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

View attachment 446564

200.gif
he more legitimate a president than you would be.
He is a fraud. I am not a fraud and chose not to run. Biden is an installed crime boss.

The Night of the Long Knives has begun.

The democrat Brown Shirts will be subdued now, they are no longer needed.

Those who survive the purges will become the new Gestapo, loyal directly to Chairman Harris.

Do you even know who the Brownshirts were?

Forum List

Back