Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

Unemployment is at 6.7%. Wait till it goes down to 5% boy will we be taking credit
Thanks to the left's shutdown. You can lie if you wish, but it won't make it true.

Trump's true numbers are before the dempanic.
Yea like you said Bush's true numbers are before his Great Recession.

It's easy to run a good economy. We will judge Trump on how he handled the pandemic. He handled it horribly. And now he has to deal with what he created.

Revenue at the former president’s Doral golf property, his Washington hotel and both his Scottish resorts have declined by 40 percent.

I smell another bankruptcy.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

It is but I never wore one anyway nor will I start.

I too was that badass bar draining guy when I was cutting bricks with a saw and that silica was thick I'd just inhale it until after forty years it gets real hard to breathe and you don't need the brick dust to make it as such.

Said by a cement truck driver.

I know who you are. Get used to it.

He never got to drive the truck, that takes skill. Moony was just grunt labor. Even that taxed his limited intellect.

Actually, he drove the truck. Short distance, but he got there in time before the drum ceased.
I just got a kick out of how he claims to own a mason company. I guess it lends him credibility ....you know....."like I own a business so I am well aware of how bad Trump was for my business" crap.
Has no credibility with me or anyone who knows him.

We will judge Trump on how he handled the pandemic.
You can judge Trump on whatever you like, it don't change a thing. But, let's see if you can judge *biden by those same standards. And yes a good economy is simple IF you have the right policies.
Since it is so easy, *biden shouldn't have a problem with it. Let's see. :popcorn:

You are FOS.

I realize that you are poorly educated, of low breeding, and really very, very stupid. Still, If you wish to challenge someone based on source material already presented, you must cite the appropriate passages that show he "is full of shit," otherwise you simply reveal that you are a drooling imbecile.

Last edited:
What we are witnessing in this thread are convulsions of denial among our dopey RW nuts as they realize that, in reality, it is Democrats who are the party of law and order.

You're just too blind to see what is actually happening here but I guess that's what happens when you get all your information from fake news media.

It's the same antifa who under Trump were called "peaceful protesters" all of a sudden being treated rough by Biden's "federal agents".

Suddenly we're enforcing laws again? This stinks to high heaven of a con-job and you're falling right into the trap, idiot.

It's already been pointed out that those "Troops" all wore Police emblems. Federal Troops of any kind do not wear Police on them. Once again, another traitor and terrorist like you heads to the bitbucket.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
Where did you pull this conclusion out of? Your butt or some stupid propaganda poll---------

People don't like BIDEN-------------they hate him which is why he is paranoid that his life expectancy is very short. And Why no one is showing up to support his rallies or his taking over America shin-dig.............American people are buying the shit-------not even close. We know, We see, ..........

Our President has gotten off to a great start

He hasn’t sent a mob to attack Congress and he hasn’t been Impeached twice

Makes him a better President than Trump

He had sent the mobs to burn down cities all over the Pacific Northwest and will be impeached in a couple of years if Kamala doesn't 25th Amendment him before Republicans take back the House and Senate.

Who sent them to burn cities? Antifa are really against NeoNazis...

The Democrats who sent them to create the anarchy they thought would make Trump look inept.

Rump didn't need any outside help to look inept. He has that down pat. Most of the problems that the Protesters were bringing up would have been taken care of under the Police Consent Decree that Rump cancelled in 2017. Portland was on the list to have the program for 2017. And the program works. But only if it's allowed to work. The good news is, Biden will probably reinstate it.
Outside help wouldn't have been needed if the so-called "local leaders" had been doing the jobs they were hired to do which is exactly the point. If one wants to talk about treason and sedition, or inciting an insurrection that is the logical place to start. The people of their localities should ashamed of failing their duty to their fellow citizens by failing to impeach their sorry asses.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
Where did you pull this conclusion out of? Your butt or some stupid propaganda poll---------

People don't like BIDEN-------------they hate him which is why he is paranoid that his life expectancy is very short. And Why no one is showing up to support his rallies or his taking over America shin-dig.............American people are buying the shit-------not even close. We know, We see, ..........

Our President has gotten off to a great start

He hasn’t sent a mob to attack Congress and he hasn’t been Impeached twice

Makes him a better President than Trump

He had sent the mobs to burn down cities all over the Pacific Northwest and will be impeached in a couple of years if Kamala doesn't 25th Amendment him before Republicans take back the House and Senate.

Who sent them to burn cities? Antifa are really against NeoNazis...
The antifa cult IS NeoNazi

Nope.. Antifa is opposed to Neo Nazis.. Nazis were Fascists. Get it?
If you believe antifa propaganda you woulda loved Nazi propaganda.

You make up lies to fuel your hate.

Is Antifa the New Nazi Party? - Boonie Homestead
Antifa today believes they are the successor of anti-Nazi activists of the 1930s that originally opposed the Nazi-Movement. In the 1990s Antifa would tour around with popular punk rock bands and skinhead bands to prevent the KKK, neo-Nazi and other white supremacist groups from recruiting. One of the earliest Antifa groups in America was the Rose City Antifa, which was formed in Portland, Oregon in 2007
Cute. But untrue. Propaganda like I said. Besides didn't they claim they were an idea; not a group? Or was that their sister group of domestic terrorists?

Forum List

Back