Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

You spend the last 9 months bitching and moaning about BLM/Antifa and crying phony tears over property destruction and are now getting all outraged over heavy handed tactics being used? Where was your outrage when Trump used these same methods to clear out peaceful protesters over the summer so he could march to a church for a photo op with a backward bible? :auiqs.jpg:
You mean to clear the violent protesters who previoulsy burnt down the Church he was visiting.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

It is but I never wore one anyway nor will I start.

I too was that badass bar draining guy when I was cutting bricks with a saw and that silica was thick I'd just inhale it until after forty years it gets real hard to breathe and you don't need the brick dust to make it as such.

That not a comparison, mg. The immune system is made to fight and interact daily with bacteria, viruses, protozoans. The body wasn't made to inhale silicates. I've always worn a mask when pouring concrete.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

I too was that badass bar draining guy when I was cutting bricks with a saw and that silica was thick I'd just inhale it until after forty years it gets real hard to breathe and you don't need the brick dust to make it as such.

Said by a cement truck driver.

I know who you are. Get used to it.

Bricklaying doesn't need a cemento trucka , vamoose muchacha ..

You spend the last 9 months bitching and moaning about BLM/Antifa and crying phony tears over property destruction and are now getting all outraged over heavy handed tactics being used? Where was your outrage when Trump used these same methods to clear out peaceful protesters over the summer so he could march to a church for a photo op with a backward bible? :auiqs.jpg:
Thats the point. Wake up.
We are not complaining about it. We supported it. It were folks like you that complained about it until the old white man with a D did it. Now its good.

Oh wait....old white man. Another thing folks like you complained about....but I digress.

Yeah, but thing is, it happened last night while Biden was enjoying Inauguration Day. Take it up with the mayor of Portland. I mean, isn't this what you've been wanting? What you've been bitching about solid for 9 months? The problem is you lumped in peaceful protesters with people looking to make trouble. And then applying your outrage equally without acknowledging the issues that caused the protests in the first place.

Liberty or tyranny! You spent so much time worrying about a campaign slogan on a hat you have not been paying attention to the Prog arrow. Movements to strong governments do not stop. And it is was easier to keep the liberty then it is going to re attain it.

What liberty? What freedom? If it isn't the feds up yer arse it's the state or locals, and then it's the company you work for or that neighbor who plays cell phone hero on your ass and reports you for farting in their general direction....Don't try to fool me with dog whistles and propaganda, Bubb..

Let me say...losing more liberty. Unalienable rights. Don't try to bullshit me either.

You mean to clear the violent protesters who previoulsy burnt down the Church he was visiting.

Yeah. Last I looked, the church was still standing after a SMALL fire. Clutch those pearls tighter. :)

Do federal troops use shields that say 'Police'? Honest question.

With that said, there is not enough info in that clip to tell a story. Are they clearing out rioters and looters? I don't have a problem with that. If they were doing that to peaceful protesters that would be a different story however I guess the rioting has picked back up in Portland so there you go.

Did Biden explicitly give an order one way or another? No reason to think so.

We are not complaining about it. We supported it. It were folks like you that complained about it until the old white man with a D did it. Now its good.

Oh wait....old white man. Another thing folks like you complained about....but I digress.

Yeah, but thing is, it happened last night while Biden was enjoying Inauguration Day. Take it up with the mayor of Portland. I mean, isn't this what you've been wanting? What you've been bitching about solid for 9 months? The problem is you lumped in peaceful protesters with people looking to make trouble. And then applying your outrage equally without acknowledging the issues that caused the protests in the first place.
We all knew this would happen.
They promote rioting and destruction when Trump is in office, then stamp it out when Biden is in office.
The Left do this in every western country.
In Europe the Unions only strike when Conservatives are in power.
Cynical bastards.

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

Looks like our President is going to be a great one.

Yeah. Last I looked, the church was still standing after a SMALL fire. Clutch those pearls tighter. :)
Mostly peaceful arson attack.

Said by a cement truck driver.

I know who you are. Get used to it.

Bricklaying doesn't need a cemento trucka , vamoose muchacha ..

Nope. Bircklaying does not. It needs a skill.

Driving a cement ruck and washing out the drum just needs hands, a foot and a hose.

I know who you are. And you know who I am.

I never said a thing until you lied about your trade for credibility reasons.

Dont make me open up more. I will.

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

Yeah, he's gonne roll out the Trump Shot which the military have been planning to distribute for the last 6 months.
All Biden's work. Sure.

Pedo Joe using his Stormtroopers against peaceful American protestors, and inviting scum from Central America into the country for freebies.

Despots always are as long as the brutal government remains in power......

I dont have to take it up with anyone. The police did what they had to do. I have no issue with that.

But you did....until Biden was President.

Now? What's the big deal?

We get it.

Pedo Joe using his Stormtroopers against peaceful American protestors, and inviting scum from Central America into the country for freebies.
This has to be done in case the Deplorables rise up somewhere. for they may be for real. So we can get push back from people on the other side like here. Progs have already been elected. The Antifa people are not needed as much now.

Only a matter of time before another unarmed black is whacked.
in 2015, number of unarmed blacks killed by cops........32.
In 2020, number of unarmed blacks killed by cops........10.
Who was in power in 2015? Who was in power in 2020.
Blacks will soon find out that they were much better off under Trump.

Forum List

Back