Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
The U.S is not even in the Top Ten of worst hit countries.
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Most of the deaths occurred under Democrat local control.
Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.
NY didn’t end up needing them

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?
He did send a ship to LA, you blithering nincompoop.

Did the ship come with doctors and nurses?

You didn't read the article? Newsom said it came fully staffed.

Thank you.. I did read it. Finally.. I couldn't get it to load at first.
So, why didnt Cuomo use it?
Why did he send infected people into uninfected residential homes.
You don't think that a high Covid death count would have suited the Dems in election year,
And wy are deaths from gunshot classed as Covid deaths too?

Cuomo was told the majority of those old people were likely Trump voters, so he offed them.

The Biden Covid body count is up to 6,000 in only 2 days.

He's a murder machine. CNN stopped showing their daily death count, they're so ashamed of the Biden disaster.

Don't be stupid.. The virus has been with us for a year.. It didn't go away last April.

They expect another 100,000 deaths in the next two months. I have my first Pfizer shot this week. How about you? Have you had the vaccine?

My daughter has it and I'm worried sick. She's 50 and healthy, but its still scary.

They are trying to vaccinate as many people as quickly as possible. There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office.

So on his first day, he doesnt salute Marines, he signs EO after EO and he uses chemical attacks against citizens.
This dictator is a madman!

Did you see the video where he was supposedly signing some of those EO's? The pages looked as blank as the look on Biden's face.

So on his first day, he doesnt salute Marines, he signs EO after EO and he uses chemical attacks against citizens.
This dictator is a madman!

And a reporter for the AP asked Biden a simple question today about why the Biden family failed to abide by his own mask mandate. Biden blew up and ran out of the room. No doubt to cry on Jill's shoulder saying, mommy! mommy! the man made me sad.

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.
Cuomo begged for them thinking Trump couldn't deliver. Trump sent them and then Cuomo said he didnt need them as he had a brainfart to dump sick people into old folk's homes.

Why didn’t Trump show leadership and send Hospital Ships to LA where they were desperately needed?

You don't think that a high Covid death count would have suited the Dems in election year,

Cuomo was told the majority of those old people were likely Trump voters, so he offed them.

He's a murder machine. CNN stopped showing their daily death count, they're so ashamed of the Biden disaster.

Don't be stupid.. The virus has been with us for a year.. It didn't go away last April.

They expect another 100,000 deaths in the next two months. I have my first Pfizer shot this week. How about you? Have you had the vaccine?

My daughter has it and I'm worried sick. She's 50 and healthy, but its still scary.

They are trying to vaccinate as many people as quickly as possible. There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office.
There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office.

Then how did they distribute over 30 million?

And WTF is Biden's plan?

Be specific.

And WTF is Biden's plan?

Be specific.

The Biden plan is to follow Trump's plan and have the MSM run cover and feed the masses propaganda.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

I'm not at risk, so don't need to be vaccinated. As I indicated, CNN has stopped broadcasting Covid deaths, so they're not worried about it, either. It's not even deemed newsworthy anymore.

Of course, you're free to remain terrified under your bed for all eternity if you so choose. In fact, I encourage that in your case.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

And WTF is Biden's plan?

Be specific.
These people are brainwashed. I wonder why I bother engaging with liberals and leftists.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

Yes. Fully staffed and prepared for Covid patients.

Good .. The hospital ship they sent to NY didn't have any doctors or staff.

You are full of it, let's see your link.

I'll give you my proof before you make a fool out of yourself.

From the page: USNS Comfort brought with it a team of medical professionals, medical equipment and supplies to provide a spectrum of critical and non-critical medical care to adults.

Nostra

The biggest vaccination campaign in history has begun. More than 56.6 million doses in 52 countries have been administered, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 2.84 million doses a day, on average.

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 18.4 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 939,973 doses per day were administered.

Vaccines Across America
Across the U.S., 5.6 doses have been administered for every 100 people, and 49% of the shots distributed to states have been administered

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

I'm not at risk, so don't need to be vaccinated. As I indicated, CNN has stopped broadcasting Covid deaths, so they're not worried about it, either. It's not even deemed newsworthy anymore.

Of course, you're free to remain terrified under your bed for all eternity if you so choose. In fact, I encourage that in your case.

Instant news blackout on any metric they used to attack Trump, Biden gets a pass.

Biden is coming to Office with the hospitals fully stocked, tens of thousands of ventillators recently produced, the vaccine ready, and with the worst behind us.
Now, he's acting like Napoleon trying to make us think that he did all the graft and hard work.
A phoney of the highest order.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

I won't be taking it for a while, I already had it, I am down the list a ways. Hope your daughter recovers quickly.

Nostra

The biggest vaccination campaign in history has begun. More than 56.6 million doses in 52 countries have been administered, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 2.84 million doses a day, on average.

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 18.4 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 939,973 doses per day were administered.

Vaccines Across America
Across the U.S., 5.6 doses have been administered for every 100 people, and 49% of the shots distributed to states have been administered
"There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office"
5 minutes later.....
"Vaccinations in the U.S began Dec 14th"

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

Instant news blackout on any metric they used to attack Trump, Biden gets a pass.

The silver lining is that we can stop pretending this "pandemic" is anything more than a seasonal flu, and go back to enjoying our lives for the short time we can before Harris/Biden fuck it all up for us.

And WTF is Biden's plan?

Be specific.

The Biden plan is to follow Trump's plan and have the MSM run cover and feed the masses propaganda.
What was Trumps plan?

COVID would magically disappear

Nostra

Vaccines Across America
"There was no plan to distribute the vaccine until Biden took office"
5 minutes later.....
"Vaccinations in the U.S began Dec 14th"

In the past month 18 million vaccines have been administered. We can do better if Biden streamlines the process. Trump was busy the past 8 weeks claiming the election was stolen, attacking Pence.. sand all sort of other crap. He hasn't worked since the election.

Anti-COVID Ships?
Nope. Hospital ships.

The silver lining is that we can stop pretending this "pandemic" is anything more than a seasonal flu, and go back to enjoying our lives for the short time we can before Harris/Biden fuck it all up for us.
Yes, a seasonal flu that has killed 400,000

Nothing to worry about

Wrong! When Trump sent them into Oregon, I said the feds could only protect their building and no others and if the governor and mayor didn't want them, then the feds needed to leave. I would have welcomed the help.

Explain to me why six months ago the mayor and governor didn't want federal police there? What changed from six months ago that now has the mayor and governor welcoming the help and the tear gas and things they objected to just six months ago?

Forum List

Back