Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

Looks like our President is going to be a great one.

Yeah, he's gonne roll out the Trump Shot which the military have been planning to distribute for the last 6 months.
All Biden's work. Sure.
Where were the hundred million doses that Trump promised by now?

Was he thinking doses of bleach?

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

Little Fascist "Stevie Miller?

So here's one person in support of feds using chemical weapons on citizens. Any more?

I'll support tear gas for dispersing rioters, looters and arsonist citizen or not,

At least you will as of yesterday, right?

No, we've had stock in the companies who make the tear gas for years.

Riot away you kookie Americans!

You spend the last 9 months bitching and moaning about BLM/Antifa and crying phony tears over property destruction and are now getting all outraged over heavy handed tactics being used? Where was your outrage when Trump used these same methods to clear out peaceful protesters over the summer so he could march to a church for a photo op with a backward bible? :auiqs.jpg:

Ah, another person in favor of fed troops using chemical weapons on citizens! You violent fascists are just coming out of the woodwork all the sudden!
Count me in. I don’t think trump would have had a hard time tear gassing rioters.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice
I can’t wait to give biden credit when unemployment lowers even 1%

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice

Hey, he can give his friends thrills up their leg by merely breathing.
Let's see if he can come close to what Trump done with the economy, you know policy and stuff.

1611263150303.png

Using the troops and cops to attack citizens...it is now illegal to protest the government

They deserved it. They were rioting and shit.
The thing that is even worth mentioning is the MASSIVE hypocrisy.

Are you mad we treat your rioters harsher than we treat our rioters? Funny you can see that but you don’t believe cops treat black guys differently than white guys.

Start a all rioters lives matter

Last edited:

Let's see if he can come close to what Trump done with the economy, you know policy and stuff.

View attachment 446564
Unemployment is at 6.7%. Wait till it goes down to 5% boy will we be taking credit

Using the troops and cops to attack citizens...it is now illegal to protest the government

Are you mad we treat your rioters harsher than we treat our rioters? Funny you can see that but you don’t believe cops treat black guys differently than white guys.

Start a o emend all rioters lives matter

I dont have rioters. How dumb.
There is no proof they do :dunno:

Over 100 people died of Coronavirus in the 24 hours since Joe was inaugurated, due to his bad handling and slow response.

Yeah, he's gonne roll out the Trump Shot which the military have been planning to distribute for the last 6 months.
All Biden's work. Sure.

The Trump Shot was produced in under a year.
Biden said that was impossible.

Last year it was blm protesters. Didn’t see you defend them. But now you seem to be defending the rioters on inauguration day

All Biden's work. Sure.

The trump shot. Lol.

the rollout has been as bad as obamacare

All Biden's work. Sure.

The trump shot. Lol.

the rollout has been as bad as obamacare
Yeah, the Trump Shot. Biden and Harris couldn't wait to take it.
Now a word of gratitude from them either.

With the anticapitalistic rioters in Portland?

What's anticapitalist about using immigrant labor at a cheaper price? ... they're rioting in front of the ICE office there ... are you just throwing words out here without knowing what they mean? ...

You think they are rioting for cheap labor?
Well, I'm working a lot harder in the yard on my day's "off" these days. Of course I doubt many of those punks have houses and mortgages. LOL

Rioting sounds like a lot of effort. Pruning, digging weeds, putting bedding around plants before summer. … I'm nearly 65. My wife refuses to move, and I'm too poor to divorce her, plus I think I may get a replacement Springer Spaniel for the one that died two years ago this coming August. They're a lot of work, but the backyard is big for playing fetch. I need Mexican labor.

But if rioters attack federal property …..

Last edited:

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

Actually I need no relief because I live in a State where we have a mostly sane government and Constitution. I never wore a mask last year, have no plans for doing so and expect the government to serve me instead of the other way round. I do not bow to tyranny as do your ilk.

View attachment 446564
Unemployment is at 6.7%. Wait till it goes down to 5% boy will we be taking credit
Much like a rogue fireman starts forest fires just to get some credit for putting it out.
Biden is only interested in boosting the Chinese economy and providing cheap labout crossing the border to the big corporations.

That's going to be part of Trumpybears lasting legacy alright. We may never know how many lives could have been saved......
The U.S is not even in the Top Ten of worst hit countries.
It would have been even lower if Democrat Mayors had used the military ships provided and not have put infected people into residential homes.
Most of the deaths occurred under Democrat local control.

Last year it was blm protesters. Didn’t see you defend them. But now you seem to be defending the rioters on inauguration day

Of course i wont defend rioters when they attack innocent civilians. I have no problem with Fed property though. After all, thats who their grievance is with. Not uncle john with the barber shop.
And i havent actually "defended" the rioters, per se. I have just laughed at the disingenuous outrage of the event.

Forum List

Back