Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

So here's one person in support of feds using chemical weapons on citizens. Any more?

Don't be such a(here kitty), while in the army we used to snort CS gas for kicks...

You spend the last 9 months bitching and moaning about BLM/Antifa and crying phony tears over property destruction and are now getting all outraged over heavy handed tactics being used? Where was your outrage when Trump used these same methods to clear out peaceful protesters over the summer so he could march to a church for a photo op with a backward bible? :auiqs.jpg:
Peaceful protestors?

:laughing0301: :cuckoo: :itsok: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :itsok:

So here's one person in support of feds using chemical weapons on citizens. Any more?

I'll support tear gas for dispersing rioters, looters and arsonist citizen or not,

I'll support tear gas for dispersing rioters, looters and arsonist citizen or not,

At least you will as of yesterday, right?

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

You spend the last 9 months bitching and moaning about BLM/Antifa and crying phony tears over property destruction and are now getting all outraged over heavy handed tactics being used? Where was your outrage when Trump used these same methods to clear out peaceful protesters over the summer so he could march to a church for a photo op with a backward bible? :auiqs.jpg:

Ah, another person in favor of fed troops using chemical weapons on citizens! You violent fascists are just coming out of the woodwork all the sudden!

The mask mandate is unconstitutional and therefore illegitimate. Attacking federal buildings also illegal.

The mask mandate is unconstitutional, you'd better pack yer bags and visit the Supreme Court and file yer petition for a writ of relief.

It is but I never wore one anyway nor will I start.

Ah, another person in favor of fed troops using chemical weapons on citizens! You violent fascists are just coming out of the woodwork all the sudden!

This is who they are.

Liberty or tyranny! You spent so much time worrying about a campaign slogan on a hat you have not been paying attention to the Prog arrow. Movements to strong governments do not stop. And it is was easier to keep the liberty then it is going to re attain it.

A little over 24 hours into his first term and Joe Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Not hard to be ranked higher than a President who launched an attack on Congress and was Impeached twice

I too was that badass bar draining guy when I was cutting bricks with a saw and that silica was thick I'd just inhale it until after forty years it gets real hard to breathe and you don't need the brick dust to make it as such.

Liberty or tyranny! You spent so much time worrying about a campaign slogan on a hat you have not been paying attention to the Prog arrow. Movements to strong governments do not stop. And it is was easier to keep the liberty then it is going to re attain it.

What liberty? What freedom? If it isn't the feds up yer arse it's the state or locals, and then it's the company you work for or that neighbor who plays cell phone hero on your ass and reports you for farting in their general direction....Don't try to fool me with dog whistles and propaganda, Bubb..

Thats the point. Wake up.
We are not complaining about it. We supported it. It were folks like you that complained about it until the old white man with a D did it. Now its good.

Oh wait....old white man. Another thing folks like you complained about....but I digress.

I too was that badass bar draining guy when I was cutting bricks with a saw and that silica was thick I'd just inhale it until after forty years it gets real hard to breathe and you don't need the brick dust to make it as such.

Said by a cement truck driver.

I know who you are. Get used to it.

What happened to CNN's peaceful protesters? And "No justice, no peace?"

Forum List

Back