Feckless coward Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’

You said there was no link.
You said no one showed 60% of Americans want Biden Impeached.
You said you searched and searched, using every search word you knew......AND FAILED.

Than you again for pointing out you are an inept, incompetent, ignorant tantrum-throwing snowflake who doesn't know how to admit he was wrong.

'b..b..b...but...' :206:
ABC douchbag..i said there was no such link to ABC..and i was right, now wasn't I?

ABC douchebag..you said a 60% margin as shown by ABC poll..you have produced nothing..~
You asked for a link, the link i had posted before. I posted it. I had mistaken the exact source as it was not in front of me. I had to do what you refused to do - put forth just a small amount of effort to find it and spoon feed it to you.

You said there was no such 60% calling for Biden to be impeached.
You are wrong, as proven.
Now you're trying to save face, unable to admit like an adult you were wrong.

Now that I have spanked that ass in front of everyone, I have no more time for your immature tantrum throwing. I am not a Democrat and thus do not give 'trophies' out for 'participation' - YOU LOSE. So piss off, little snowflake,

You said no one showed 60% of Americans want Biden Impeached.
You said you searched and searched, using every search word you knew......AND FAILED.

Than you again for pointing out you are an inept, incompetent, ignorant tantrum-throwing snowflake who doesn't know how to admit he was wrong.

'b..b..b...but...' :206:
LOLOL

You're really going to brag about getting caught lying about some make-believe ABC poll you made up?

face-palm-gif.278959

ABC douchbag..i said there was no such link to ABC..and i was right, now wasn't I?
You said there was no link at all, you lying POS. Your attempt to save face is pathetic. The fact that you can not admit you were wrong shows how immature you are.

Have a nice life, lil snowflake.

You asked for a link, the link i had posted before. I posted it. I had mistaken the exact source as it was not in front of me. I had to do what you refused to do - put forth just a small amount of effort to find it and spoon feed it to you.

Now that I have spanked that ass in front of everyone, I have no more time for your immature tantrum throwing. I am not a Democrat and thus do not give 'trophies' out for 'participation' - YOU LOSE. So piss off, little snowflake,
Interesting~ After much web-crawling I found tons of sites quoting your 60% figure--only problem is, they were all talking about Trump--LOL!
Perhaps you might link that ABC poll? That states that 60% of all Americans wish to impeach Biden? I used every search term I could think of..no luck.
LOL..you do keep recycling the same shit eh?

I asked for the ABC poll...none other and specifically that one..as it is the one you referenced.
Every time you repeat the same lie..more people laugh at you, just sayin'~

LOL

Moron, there are no links to any ABC polls indicating 60% want Biden impeached. So how could he, or anyone, find limk to a poll that exists nowhere outside of your empty skull cavity?

Democrats were absolutely right to impeach Trump for soliciting a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival of his who was running for the same office. That was a complete abuse of power.
You are entitled to your opinion, however I didn't see it that way. You can make a case to impeach any President, but most Americans were of the same opinion as I when it came to the first impeachment.

He was still impeached over lying about a blowjob. Democrat absolved him and accepted the corruption associated with lying about a blow Job. They will own it forever.

The Neo-GOP on the other hand, accept the corruption associated with not only trying to use foreign military aid as leverage to get a foreign country to attack domestic political opponents with an announcement of a criminal investigation of those opponents, based on no evidence what so ever, but also for inciting the MAGAMOB siege, and strong arm assault of Congress during the ceremonial counting of the valid and certified states votes from the EC. They will own it forever.
You're really not very bright. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. The only time our government officials are immune from lawful punishment for lying is when they are under oath. Both sides of the aisle in both houses of Congress lie when they speak in session.

You're really not very bright. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. The only time our government officials are immune from lawful punishment for lying is when they are under oath. Both sides of the aisle in both houses of Congress lie when they speak in session.
He lied about getting a blowjob and was acquitted by the Democrat who now own the corruption associated with lying about a blow job, under oath.

The Neo-GOP on the other hand, accept the corruption associated with not only trying to use foreign military aid as leverage to get a foreign country to attack domestic political opponents with an announcement of a criminal investigation of those opponents, based on no evidence what so ever, but also for inciting the MAGAMOB siege, and strong arm assault of Congress during the ceremonial counting of the valid and certified states votes from the EC.

Yet another lie from a well known liar. Mr. Clinton was Impeached for a Blow Job and Monica did not even bother to swallow.

'Kiss' your ass, snowflake? How about I just KICK your ass in front of everyone?!

Snowflakes are so damn easily offended, so weak, and so feeble - they don't know how to use 'Google' and demand to be spoon-fed everything so all they have to do is parrot what they like.

"An even bigger number agreed with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) that Biden deserved to be impeached. 60% agreed with Graham’s statement that Biden should be impeached, with 37% saying no, according to Newsmax."

- Biden Polls Crater: Most Want Him to Resign, Shocking Number Is on Impeachment

So pi$$ off, little snowflake. Go take some remedial classes on how to work Google or just go back to the kids table where you belong. Come back when you are ready to apologize and admit you were wrong like an adult.

Quoting Questionable Sources to back up your lies, isn't going to work for you Sleazy. You're the snowflake who cries about being called a Russian bot, while posting Russian propaganda to undermine American democracy.

You calling others "snowflakes" is as laughable as you being a small business owner in your peak earning years, spending all of your time posting for free on social media.

Quoting Questionable Sources to back up your lies, isn't going to work for you Sleazy. You're the snowflake who cries about being called a Russian bot, while posting Russian propaganda to undermine American democracy.

You calling others "snowflakes" is as laughable as you being a small business owner in your peak earning years, spending all of your time posting for free on social media.\

I guess you never studied Civics or paid attention in class.

It takes a 2/3 Majority Vote in the Senate to Impeach the President and right now Q-Publicans do not have that majority.

AND you also deliberately ignore or conveniently ignore the fact the reason the Traitor was NOT removed from office is that there no 2/3 Majority Vote needed to remove him.

AND the fact Democrats control the House as well.

Come on lady, do something new like thinking for yourself, who knows you might even enjoy it

You are entitled to your opinion, however I didn't see it that way. You can make a case to impeach any President, but most Americans were of the same opinion as I when it came to the first impeachment.

I guess you never studied Civics or paid attention in class.

It takes a 2/3 Majority Vote in the Senate to Impeach the President and right now Q-Publicans do not have that majority.
Hate to tell ya but, it takes just a simple majority vote in the House to impeach a president. 2/3rds of the Senate to convict and remove.

The process meant something back in the 70's, but not in the current hyper-hyperbole partisan atmosphere.

Forum List

Back