Feckless coward Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

I HOPE MITCH IS LYING LIKE HIS DEM BUDDIES.
Only the cabinet could do the 25th. Impeachment can't get to the floor to 22 when they lose 100 seats probably

So we're stuck. You vote it, you bought it. No returns policy.

In England they can broom a government PDG when they fuck up

So then you are calling all those Dems who hollered for impeachment over an open phone call and impeachment over a protest gone bad that clearly Trump did not intend to happen all LWNJs?
That's the way it works. Let him in there, He'll have a like type disaster in 90 days all his fault

We'll have 100k Afghanis that had nothing to do with this here. It was done on purpose. Flood our country and say, we saved so many people........My God

So then you are calling all those Dems who hollered for impeachment over an open phone call and impeachment over a protest gone bad that clearly Trump did not intend to happen all LWNJs?
LOL..a goodly number of them...yes.

I was never in favor of impeachment..never. Neither am I in favor of this show trial Jan. 6 investigation committee.

Nor did I favor any of the numerous Benghazi, Clinton whatever investigations.

Investigating is for the Justice department...and should not be tainted by politics.

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

Once again, someone tells you clowns God's honest truth, and you immediately want to shoot the messenger.

You really can't handle the truth. It makes you crazy. . . crazier.

Liar..feel free to kiss my ass!
You can't..or you would. Simple as that. Wiggle around some more....but we all know you were talking out your ass.

'Kiss' your ass, snowflake? How about I just KICK your ass in front of everyone?!

Snowflakes are so damn easily offended, so weak, and so feeble - they don't know how to use 'Google' and demand to be spoon-fed everything so all they have to do is parrot what they like.

"An even bigger number agreed with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) that Biden deserved to be impeached. 60% agreed with Graham’s statement that Biden should be impeached, with 37% saying no, according to Newsmax."

- Biden Polls Crater: Most Want Him to Resign, Shocking Number Is on Impeachment

So pi$$ off, little snowflake. Go take some remedial classes on how to work Google or just go back to the kids table where you belong. Come back when you are ready to apologize and admit you were wrong like an adult.

Well, Mitch IS right, with the Dems controlling the House, Biden will not be successfully impeached soon, but the point is that it didn't stop the Dems from doing it TWICE when the GOP controlled the senate. The impeachment would still tie up the democrats and Biden. And the theater of an impeachment would help drive home how incompetent Biden really is to the voters and restore confiddence in the GOP.

Instead, Old School McConnell still believes that an impeachment would backfire and hurt the GOP next year. All it is making me do instead is cancel and tear up my Republican membership card and say: Never Again.

The Nazis introduced articles of impeachment against Trump every single day of his presidency. The feckless Republicans must do the same to the Nazis.

You people are extremists. If you had any money or brains you’d be dangerous.
1630591974481.png

You do realize you can impeach all you want in the House but you lack the votes in the Senate even if you win in 2022, so McConnell is correct even if you can not understand!

'Kiss' your ass, snowflake? How about i just KICK your ass in front of everyone?!

Snowflakes are so damn easily offended, so weak, and so feeble - they don't know how to use 'Google' and demand to be spoon-fed everything so all they have to do is parrot what they like.

"An even bigger number agreed with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) that Biden deserved to be impeached. 60% agreed with Graham’s statement that Biden should be impeached, with 37% saying no, according to Newsmax."

- Biden Polls Crater: Most Want Him to Resign, Shocking Number Is on Impeachment

So pi$$ off, little snowflake. Go take some remedial classes on how to work Google or just go back to the kids table where you belong. Come back when you are ready to apologize and admit you were wrong like an adult.
In unprecedented fashion, the majority of American citizens now want the President Impeached (60% - ABC poll),

Redstate quoting Newsmax quoting Rasmussan is not ABC..which is what you stated--but do go on...the wriggling amuses~

You ignorant partisan hack.

Even funnier..your number is based on a sampling base of those watching a RW program!

The statement used from the Rasmussen Reports poll was made Tuesday, Aug. 24 by Graham on Newsmax's "Rob Schmitt Tonight."
"I think Joe Biden deserves to be impeached because he's abandoned thousands of Afghans who fought with us and he's going to abandon some American citizens because he capitulated to the Taliban to a 31 August deadline," Graham said.
Rasmussen explicitly asked respondents whether they agree with Graham's statement made to Newsmax, and a supermajority did.

Interesting~ After much web-crawling I found tons of sites quoting your 60% figure--only problem is, they were all talking about Trump--LOL!
Perhaps you might link that ABC poll? That states that 60% of all Americans wish to impeach Biden? I used every search term I could think of..no luck.
He'd link you to it - If it existed. It doesn't. ;)

Mitch is right. Even if the Neo-GOP takes the House and impeaches the President, there is zero chance he will be removed by the Senate. Just as sure as the Neo-GOP would never remove their beloved and exalted Trumpybear.

Mitch is right. Even if the Neo-GOP takes the House and impeaches the President, there is zero chance he will be removed by the Senate. Just as sure as the Neo-GOP would never remove their beloved and exalted Trumpybear.

What happened to the articles filed by Margorie Taylor Greene? I guess she's been too busy threatening telecoms. Doesn't want anyone to know she was aiding and abetting Trumpy Bear and his violent kooks on 1/6.

You make one GREAT point here....

It is historic how 'the most popular President in US history', who received more votes than any other President in US history - after only about 7 - 8 months in office - already has over 60% of the American people calling for his Impeachment.

:auiqs.jpg:
There is precedent for that. Nixon won a massive landslide victory then resigned in disgrace. Bush, Sr. had massive popularity numbers after Gulf War 1, then lost an election a few years later. You never know how political winds are going to shift. That being said, this administration is CERTAINLY handing the opposition a LOT of ammo for the next few election cycles.

After much web-crawling I found tons of sites quoting your 60% figure--only problem is, they were all talking about Trump--LOL!
Perhaps you might link that ABC poll? That states that 60% of all Americans wish to impeach Biden? I used every search term I could think of..no luck. Redstate quoting Newsmax quoting Rasmussan is not ABC..which is what you stated--but do go on...the wriggling amuses~
You told everyone how you did 'much web-crawling'....'used every search term I could think of - no luck' , admitting that you are ignorant, incompetent, a liar, or all three....you called me a liar because I would not post a link, challenged me to do so. said there was no such link.....

So I just spanked that snowflake ass in front of everyone.....

I told you to go back to the kids table and come back when you could admit you were wrong and apologize like a man.....

'B...b...but...." :206:

That's what I get for expecting a fragile, egotistical, immature, spoiled child to be able to have it within himself to act like a mature adult.

Piss off, snowflake. You challenged, I answered, you got BURNED.

'Life is hard - its harder when you're stupid'
- John Wayne - I am now convinced he was talking specifically about YOU.

Obviously, the GOP does not take removing a president lightly.

Forum List

Back