Feckless coward Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’

Clearly, America has challenges in delivering a quality education to all corners of this vast and magnificent country. God Bless America.
Our current government has no desire to educate American children or students of any age whatsoever. The goal is to suppress history and indoctrinate citizens of all ages to believe their "progressive" agenda represents something other than a march toward totalitarian communism.

Our current government has no desire to educate American children or students of any age whatsoever. The goal is to suppress history and indoctrinate citizens of all ages to believe their "progressive" agenda represents something other than a march toward totalitarian communism.
:itsok:

" order to take over the world they will just buy the politicians of other nations."

Ah, dear poster Batcat, that tactic can be problematic.
As I'm sure you recognize.

After all, someone long before you ----steel baron, Henry Clay Frick, in 1906 complained: ''We bought the son of a bitch, and then he didn't stay bought.''

So there is that.
Go get 'em, China.

Ah, dear poster Batcat, that tactic can be problematic.
As I'm sure you recognize.

After all, someone long before you ----steel baron, Henry Clay Frick, in 1906 complained: ''We bought the son of a bitch, and then he didn't stay bought.''

So there is that.
Go get 'em, China.
Some politicians seem to stay bought.

Joe Biden might just be one.

Time and Taiwan will tell.

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

I HOPE MITCH IS LYING LIKE HIS DEM BUDDIES.
It won’t happen as the GOP doesn’t have the majority. It would be a fools errand.

Forum List

Back