Feckless coward Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’

Biden has got to go. Pubs can lie if they think it will hurt them in 2022, but if they gain back the House, the Pubs had better start articles of impeachment DAY1 of the 118th Congress.

You told everyone how you did 'much web-crawling'....'used every search term I could think of - no luck' , admitting that you are ignorant, incompetent, a liar, or all three....you called me a liar because I would not post a link, challenged me to do so. said there was no such link.....

So I just spanked that snowflake ass in front of everyone.....

I told you to go back to the kids table and come back when you could admit you were wrong and apologize like a man.....

'B...b...but...." :206:

That's what I get for expecting a fragile, egotistical, immature, spoiled child to be able to have it within himself to act like a mature adult.

Piss off, snowflake. You challenged, I answered, you got BURNED.

'Life is hard - its harder when you're stupid'
- John Wayne - I am now convinced he was talking specifically about YOU.
LOLOL

You spanked yourself. The reason he couldn't find an ABC poll indicating 60% are in favor of impeaching Biden is because you're full of shit. There is no such ABC poll.

You really don't care how stupid you look, do ya?

Well, Mitch IS right, with the Dems controlling the House, Biden will not be successfully impeached soon, but the point is that it didn't stop the Dems from doing it TWICE when the GOP controlled the senate. The impeachment would still tie up the democrats and Biden. And the theater of an impeachment would help drive home how incompetent Biden really is to the voters and restore confiddence in the GOP.

Instead, Old School McConnell still believes that an impeachment would backfire and hurt the GOP next year. All it is making me do instead is cancel and tear up my Republican membership card and say: Never Again.
That's okay as long as you never vote for a member of the Democrat Party at any level of government whether it be city, county, state or federal.

The Nazis introduced articles of impeachment against Trump every single day of his presidency. The feckless Republicans must do the same to the Nazis.

Exactly. The GOP must force the Dems hands, hammering them with impeachment after impeachment until they cry uncle for ever doing it to the GOP, or until they cry foul or politics, then are exposed as hypocrites. The really sad thing is that in this case, impeaching Biden over Afghanistan really is probably justified as the right thing to do.

ITMT, democrats are STILL trying to pin shit on Trump.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 10.17.34 AM copy.png

Mitch is not saying there are not grounds to impeach only that they do not have the votes in either House.

If Republicans take the House you only have to wait a few minutes before impeachment starts
You are right the Republicans are no different than the Democrats. Stupid that the Democrats brought forth charges and will be stupid when the Republicans pull the same crap. What worries me is if the House and the Senate have the votes to impeach and convict, that leaves the White House in the hands of Harris who is less competent than Biden.

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

I HOPE MITCH IS LYING LIKE HIS DEM BUDDIES.
the reality is the alternative is Harris…so do go with the devil you know or just the devil?

You told everyone how you did 'much web-crawling'....'used every search term I could think of - no luck' , admitting that you are ignorant, incompetent, a liar, or all three....you called me a liar because I would not post a link, challenged me to do so. said there was no such link.....

So I just spanked that snowflake ass in front of everyone.....

I told you to go back to the kids table and come back when you could admit you were wrong and apologize like a man.....

'B...b...but...." :206:

That's what I get for expecting a fragile, egotistical, immature, spoiled child to be able to have it within himself to act like a mature adult.

Piss off, snowflake. You challenged, I answered, you got BURNED.

'Life is hard - its harder when you're stupid'
- John Wayne - I am now convinced he was talking specifically about YOU.
But...the link you posted shows you're a liar..as ABC is not mentioned in any way. Thus, your link is shit..as is your credibility~
To date, I am correct..there is no such link from ABC. you were ashamed to quote Rasmussan..so you made it up about ABC..admit it and shame the Devil~
No matter how you squirm...all know that you not only lied..but are consistantly doubling down on the lie--and that--is stupid..so i guess The Duke was looking at you....

Did either of them have over half the country call for their impeachment 6 months after becoming President?
Trump comes to mind. But we know that half the country is NOT clling for Biden's impeachment..just half of skewed poll..designed for clickbait artists.

Biden has got to go. Pubs can lie if they think it will hurt them in 2022, but if they gain back the House, the Pubs had better start articles of impeachment DAY1 of the 118th Congress.
LOL

That's not going to get rid of Biden.

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

First Off, no impeachable offense.

Second. Democrats control the Senate and you lose.

Try thinking for a change.

So, much like the idiot who claimed I did not have a link and challenged me to produce one, you want to step up and try to be a smartass, trying your best to ignore / minimize the fact that he...and it seems you......were / are wrong.

I get it - you snowflake pusses are frail, fragile, throw temper tantrums when your delusions are challenged / shattered by fact. I am sorry you pusses are pissed that there are links proving I was / am right. I am not impressed by the same ol' tactic of snowflakes trying to attack the source when they are proven wrong or can't debunk what is being reported.

In the end, I don't care if you are offended. I don't care if you don't like the sources after you claim they didn't exist to begin with only to be proven wrong. Your childish insults don't phase me. So please take your bruised egos, and your sore behinds, and piss off.
ABC douchebag..you said a 60% margin as shown by ABC poll..you have produced nothing..and all the blather..and you do do blather well...does not hide for a moment that you have produced nothing and that you are a proven liar..rock on lil liar boy~

You are right the Republicans are no different than the Democrats. Stupid that the Democrats brought forth charges and will be stupid when the Republicans pull the same crap. What worries me is if the House and the Senate have the votes to impeach and convict, that leaves the White House in the hands of Harris who is less competent than Biden.
Democrats were absolutely right to impeach Trump for soliciting a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival of his who was running for the same office. That was a complete abuse of power.

First Off, no impeachable offense.

Second. Democrats control the Senate and you lose.

Try thinking for a change.
Watch as the right flip-flops back to how a crime need not be committed by the president to warrant impeachment.

But...the link you posted
You said there was no link.
You said no one showed 60% of Americans want Biden Impeached.
You said you searched and searched, using every search word you knew......AND FAILED.

Than you again for pointing out you are an inept, incompetent, ignorant tantrum-throwing snowflake who doesn't know how to admit he was wrong.

'b..b..b...but...' :206:

McConnell doesn't have anything to do with presidential impeachments. He was merely stating the fact that Biden won't be removed from office or impeached and that he agrees with the argument the right used during Trump, in that voters are the ones who should decide if a president stays in office or not.

McConnell doesn't have anything to do with presidential impeachments. He was merely stating the fact that Biden won't be removed from office or impeached and that he agrees with the argument the right used during Trump, in that voters are the ones who should decide if a president stays in office or not. Why on Earth would you want Harris as president?

Forum List

Back