Feckless coward Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

I HOPE MITCH IS LYING LIKE HIS DEM BUDDIES.

Of course not. Mitch's ass is owned by the Chinese too. Just another bought and paid for, worthless, machine politician.

Turkey necked cocksucker.

Kentucky....get this asshole the FUCK out of office. Biden should be IMMEDIATELY impeached.

Maybe McConnell is lying for 2022, then he will flip....just like the Dems in 2018. They all lied about not impeaching Trump for the election.

The problem is that Mitch is just as corrupt as Joe. Both are bought and paid for by the same people.

McConnell is not a coward IN THIS CASE. Think about it:

If you remove Biden you have the Democrat Presidential candidate that only got 2% of the Democrat support - she was THE #1 Democrat DEMOCRATS did to want to be President. If you ask her about the invasion at our southern border, she cackles....ask her about 13 Dead Americans, she cackles...ask her about hundreds of Americans left behind in Afghanistan, she cackles...When major failures / events happen the Biden administration makes her disappear so she can't f* things up worse.

I heard some female Republican say during a radio interview yesterday that she and others are drafting Articles of impeachment for BOTH Biden and Harris, as both have proven themselves to be inept, incompetent, and incapable of doing their jobs. While i think there is no way in hell it would succeed, if they could Impeach both you would then have President Pelosi. GOOD LORD, NO! This female Republican was asked how they would deal with that if their plan to Impeach Biden and Harris succeeded. This Republican stated they would try to VACATE THE SPEAKER POSITION before Impeaching Biden and Harris.

I wanted to reach through the radio and slap the hell out of her and tell her to knock off this bullshit and get back to REAL work. None of that would ever happen. The Democrats, & probably quite a few Republicans would not attempt to remove the top 3 'leaders' (& I use that term loosely) in our government.

God knows Biden and Harris need to be removed from office.....and Pelosi deserves to be hit by a bus.

In unprecedented fashion, the majority of American citizens now want the President Impeached (60% - ABC poll), the VP Impeached, The Secretary of State removed from office, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff fired, and the USCENTCOM Commander relieved of his command. D@MN! The Democrats / liberals / Marxists are making history!

If you remove Biden you have the Democrat Presidential candidate that only got 2% of the Democrat support - she was THE #1 Democrat DEMOCRATS did to want to be President. If you ask her about the invasion at our southern border, she cackles....ask her about 13 Dead Americans, she cackles...ask her about hundreds of Americans left behind in Afghanistan, she cackles...When major failures / events happen the Biden administration makes her disappear so she can't f* things up worse.

I heard some female Republican say during a radio interview yesterday that she and others are drafting Articles of impeachment for BOTH Biden and Harris, as both have proven themselves to be inept, incompetent, and incapable of doing their jobs. While i think there is no way in hell it would succeed, if they could Impeach both you would then have President Pelosi. GOOD LORD, NO! This female Republican was asked how they would deal with that if their plan to Impeach Biden and Harris succeeded. This Republican stated they would try to VACATE THE SPEAKER POSITION before Impeaching Biden and Harris.

I wanted to reach through the radio and slap the hell out of her and tell her to knock off this bullshit and get back to REAL work. None of that would ever happen. The Democrats, & probably quite a few Republicans would not attempt to remove the top 3 'leaders' (& I use that term loosely) in our government.

God knows Biden and Harris need to be removed from office.....and Pelosi deserves to be hit by a bus.

In unprecedented fashion, the majority of American citizens now want the President Impeached (60% - ABC poll), the VP Impeached, The Secretary of State removed from office, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff fired, and the USCENTCOM Commander relieved of his command. D@MN! The Democrats / liberals / Marxists are making history!

Those are all the reasons TO remove Traitor Joe. Let the most unpopular president in history take over and the Nazis won't win the office again for a decade.

Kamaltoe is hated even by her own supporters. Let her become the face of the Nazi democrat party.

Those are all the reasons TO remove Traitor Joe. Let the most unpopular president in history take over and the Nazis won't win the office again for a decade.

Kamaltoe is hated even by her own supporters. Let her become the face of the Nazi democrat party.

You make one GREAT point here....

It is historic how 'the most popular President in US history', who received more votes than any other President in US history - after only about 7 - 8 months in office - already has over 60% of the American people calling for his Impeachment.

:auiqs.jpg:

What bothers me is all the chances to enact promises that were made and not done.

Interesting~ After much web-crawling I found tons of sites quoting your 60% figure--only problem is, they were all talking about Trump--LOL!
Perhaps you might link that ABC poll? That states that 60% of all Americans wish to impeach Biden? I used every search term I could think of..no luck.

Feckless coward Mitch McConnell: ‘President Is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’​

I told you so! Mitch is a total asshole!

Don't count on it. McConnell is a bum and it is because of the likes of him, Mitt, Collins and the other RINOS that the GOP is the JV team of US politics.

Last edited:
You make one GREAT point here....

It is historic how 'the most popular President in US history', who received more votes than any other President in US history - after only about 7 - 8 months in office - already has over 60% of the American people calling for his Impeachment.

:auiqs.jpg:
Post number 9----are you lying? Just making it up? Post the link to the ABC poll that shows 60% of all Americans favor impeaching Biden--or be known as a liar and a fatmouth~

I already posted the link - feel free to look it under my profile \ posts.

Mitch is many things, but he's not stupid.

Unlike those who are celebrating the one ISIS attack that got through.
Mitch is not saying there are not grounds to impeach only that they do not have the votes in either House.

If Republicans take the House you only have to wait a few minutes before impeachment starts

Well, Mitch IS right, with the Dems controlling the House, Biden will not be successfully impeached soon, but the point is that it didn't stop the Dems from doing it TWICE when the GOP controlled the senate. The impeachment would still tie up the democrats and Biden. And the theater of an impeachment would help drive home how incompetent Biden really is to the voters and restore confiddence in the GOP.

Instead, Old School McConnell still believes that an impeachment would backfire and hurt the GOP next year. All it is making me do instead is cancel and tear up my Republican membership card and say: Never Again.

Mitch is not saying there are not grounds to impeach only that they do not have the votes in either House.

If Republicans take the House you only have to wait a few minutes before impeachment starts
There are no other options anymore. Of course you will have Repub sell outs running and most will show themselves when elected. But Repub voters are at fault as they re elect the same who are pushed to them by the establishment.

Forum List

Back