FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
1. WRONG.
From your link:
"As briefly mentioned above, the definitions and requirements to prove assault will depend on the laws of a specific state. However, the general rule of thumb is that verbal threats are not usually considered an act of assault."

2. Its not "whataboutism" its a clear double standard and acknowledgement that antifa are the dems' brown shirts. You accept antifa violence, but object to parents yelling???

That's the debate, who decides what kids should be taught, or not taught?
Do concerned parents have control of their kids school boards, or does the commissar control what kids learn?
Bodecea thinks Merric Gestapoland gets to decide.

Basically, a verbal threat becomes a crime when:
  • The speaker threatens to harm or kill the listener or the listener’s family;
  • The speaker’s threat is specific and unambiguous;
  • The listener has reasonable belief and fear that the speaker will carry their threat out; and
  • The speaker communicates the threat either verbally, in writing, or through electronic correspondence (e.g., email, text message, etc.).
When these elements are met and the circumstances suggest that a verbal threat is serious, a person can press charges for verbal threats

Antifa=Whataboutism.
Verbal threats are a local problem. The FBI has no role.

In the state of Virginia, you are allowed to openly carry, if some guy started putting his hands on me, i would send him to Lucifer....
I suggest you study the rules in your state involving the use of lethal force. If someone simply puts his hands on you does it seriously threaten your life or your health? If not, lethal force is not justified.

***snip***

Can you shoot someone if they pepper spray you?

If it doesn’t cause serious injury or death, you aren’t justified in using lethal force to defend against it . In summary, the use of pepper spray against you by a criminal suspect generally IS NOT a justification to use lethal force.

I suggest you study the rules in your state involving the use of lethal force. If someone simply puts his hands on you does it seriously threaten your life or your health? If not, lethal force is not justified.

***snip***

Can you shoot someone if they pepper spray you?

If it doesn’t cause serious injury or death, you aren’t justified in using lethal force to defend against it . In summary, the use of pepper spray against you by a criminal suspect generally IS NOT a justification to use lethal force.
  • The enactment of Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law in 2005 did not create a new type of affirmative defense with regard to the use of deadly force. The principle that a person may use deadly force in self-defense if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm has been the law in Florida for well over a century. Lovett v. State, 30 Fla. 142, 163-64 (Fla. 1892)(reciting 19th century standard that “to excuse homicide there must exist on the part of the sl…
See more on husseinandwebber.com

I wont ask what the fuck the person is going to do while reaching for me. In Conceal Carry class, once the target gets within 7 yards of you, it is too late.

• The enactment of Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law in 2005 did not create a new type of affirmative defense with regard to the use of deadly force. The principle that a person may use deadly force in self-defense if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm has been the law in Florida for well over a century. Lovett v. State, 30 Fla. 142, 163-64 (Fla. 1892)(reciting 19th century standard that “to excuse homicide there must exist on the part of the sl…
See more on husseinandwebber.com

I wont ask what the fuck the person is going to do while reaching for me. In Conceal Carry class, once the target gets within 7 yards of you, it is too late.

If someone grabs you by the shirt it is unlikely he plans to put you in the hospital for an extended stay or six feet under. If he grabs your neck and starts chocking you, you might have a case to use lethal force. I would simply use a few tricks I learned in a jujitsu class.

If a person is 21 feet away and attacks your with a knife you have good reason to use lethal force. If you shoot an unarmed person at 21 feet I would hate to be in your shoes.

If someone grabs you by the shirt it is unlikely he plans to put you in the hospital for an extended stay or six feet under. If he grabs your neck and starts chocking you, you might have a case to use lethal force. I would simply use a few tricks I learned in a jujitsu class.

If a person is 21 feet away and attacks your with a knife you have good reason to use lethal force. If you shoot an unarmed person at 21 feet I would hate to be in your shoes.
No, it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

1633731100315.png

Basically, a verbal threat becomes a crime when:
  • The speaker threatens to harm or kill the listener or the listener’s family;
  • The speaker’s threat is specific and unambiguous;
  • The listener has reasonable belief and fear that the speaker will carry their threat out; and
  • The speaker communicates the threat either verbally, in writing, or through electronic correspondence (e.g., email, text message, etc.).
When these elements are met and the circumstances suggest that a verbal threat is serious, a person can press charges for verbal threats

Antifa=Whataboutism.
If that's the case.....name names and stop lumping everyone into the same basket.

No, it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

View attachment 549268
If I were on a jury in your trial after you shot a man because he put his hands on you I would rule you guilty of second degree murder. If you ever do something like that you better have the money to buy the best defense attorney in Virginia.

In passing I have my suspicion that you are a liberal anti-gun person trolling to see if you can find some gun nuts to agree with you.

***snip***

Proportionality​

Your use of defensive force must be proportional to the threat. If you are defending against a threat of low physical harm (IE a punch in the face that is not likely to cause serious injury or death) then you do not have the legal right to use deadly force in defense of that threat.

You may legally only use deadly force such as a gun to defend against a threat of serious bodily injury or death.

***snip***

Answers to the Most Common Questions

Question: Relating to “Proportionality” what if I'm smaller, older, pregnant, on blood thinners, have a pacemaker, or otherwise am more vulnerable to serious injury or death?

Answer: The law doesn't list weapons and say you can't use a gun against a punch or a knife smaller than 3 inches. That would be arbitrary and limiting. The law says you can use proportionate force. If you would be likely seriously injured or die if you get punched in the head then you can use deadly force against that punch in the head but obviously you will have to justify/proof that to the legal system.

If I were on a jury in your trial after you shot a man because he put his hands on you I would rule you guilty of second degree murder. If you ever do something like that you better have the money to buy the best defense attorney in Virginia.

In passing I have my suspicion that you are a liberal anti-gun person trolling to see if you can find some gun nuts to agree with you.

***snip***

Proportionality

Your use of defensive force must be proportional to the threat. If you are defending against a threat of low physical harm (IE a punch in the face that is not likely to cause serious injury or death) then you do not have the legal right to use deadly force in defense of that threat.

You may legally only use deadly force such as a gun to defend against a threat of serious bodily injury or death.

***snip***

Answers to the Most Common Questions

Question: Relating to “Proportionality” what if I'm smaller, older, pregnant, on blood thinners, have a pacemaker, or otherwise am more vulnerable to serious injury or death?

Answer: The law doesn't list weapons and say you can't use a gun against a punch or a knife smaller than 3 inches. That would be arbitrary and limiting. The law says you can use proportionate force. If you would be likely seriously injured or die if you get punched in the head then you can use deadly force against that punch in the head but obviously you will have to justify/proof that to the legal system.
First off, you arent on my trial. In Florida we have very polite citizens that dont get in other peoples faces, because they know about the "stand your ground" laws. You just keep your pansy ass out of my state, for we dont want you here..

First off, you arent on my trial. In Florida we have very polite citizens that dont get in other peoples faces, because they know about the "stand your ground" laws. You just keep your pansy ass out of my state, for we dont want you here..
In an earlier post you stated…

In the state of Virginia, you are allowed to openly carry, if some guy started putting his hands on me, i would send him to Lucifer....

Now you say you live in Florida. Interesting. Perhaps you are a snowbird.

If you do live in Florida you need to learn more about the “Stand Your Ground Law.” It doesn’t alllow you to shoot an unarmed person at 21 feet as you suggested above or a person simply because he put his hands on you.

I actually do live in Florida and have legally carried a concealed weapon for a quarter of a century. If you met me you would see an old man with a very noticeable limp. You would find me extremely polite and if you acted like a total ass I would avoid fighting with you. I would walk away from a fight if at all possible and not care if it made me look like a coward. That is becasue I know the laws about concealed carry in Florida.

Because of my age and my health I might have a legitimate reason to use lethal force if you punched me. In Florida there are laws dealing with assaulting an elderly person.

I became a much nicer person once I started to carry a concealed handgun. You definitely don’t want to be seen as a person who started a fight and than shot his opponent.

If you wish to continue this discussion find some link that backs up your contention that the Stand Your Ground Law says you can shoot someone for putting their hands on you.

Good Luck.

Forum List

Back