FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
I am ex military too. Lots of us around. Many of us pack heat.

There is also no constitutional right for you to just kill someone because they put an hand on you.

Here’s something for you to read. Please note the part I emphasized. Also note that if a person puts his hand on you and you shoot him your level of force would likely be considered inappropriate. The prosecutor at your trial would make mincemeat out of you by the time he was finished. Your jury would definitely have to be stacked in your favor to vote you not guilty.

UseofForce.us: AOJP

***snip***

Preclusion is the factor that is missing in most self-defense arguments, and thus the reason most fail. You must remember that you bear the burden of proof; until you prove otherwise, the law merely sees two equal citizens in a dispute. You can say, “He tried to hit me,” but then the police and the courts will ask, “Why didn’t you _____?” You must have no options to offer to fill in that blank—there must have been no other courses of action you could have taken to maintain your safety except the use of force. Otherwise, you’re just fighting because you want to, and that’s a crime.

Does the Preclusion standard mean that an ultimatum like “give me your money or I’ll hurt you” requires you to, well, give him your money? Unless you honestly believe that he may hurt you anyway, yes. The law values “life and limb” above property. Or you can refuse, but you may not respond with a fist. He’s giving you a choice, which, by definition, means that you still have options other than force.

The point is simply that you must exercise self-restraint to the greatest extent possible. One vital aspect of this requirement concerns the appropriateness or degree of the force you employ, or how well suited your response is to the threat itself. If a man punches you, you probably cannot justifiably shoot him, because that’s a lethal response to a non-lethal attack. If a three-year-old punches you, you probably cannot do anything at all. If, on the other hand, a 300-pound boxer punches you, you may be justified in responding with deadly force, because his fists can be deadly as well.…emphasis added

Always remember:

• The threat must be current, immediate, and unavoidable.
    • Your level of force must be appropriate to the threat.
    • Your use of force must stop when the threat ceases.
If at any point you smudge the first, exceed the second, or forget the third, you are running the risk of a criminal indictment—and if the results are glaring (e.g., you killed him), it’s nearly certain.
I noticed that you couldnt come up with a constitutional right to have someone touch me. Thanks for playing.

I noticed that you couldnt come up with a constitutional right to have someone touch me. Thanks for playing.
What a stupid statement. You didn’t come up with a constitutional right to kill someone if they touch you either.

A homeschool website would be the best place to get statistics on homeschooling. However, they provide references to their statistics . You just refuse to accept facts, so provide me with counter statistics to support your argument.

BTW…I stated I was a public school teacher at one time, therefore you should already know my education level would be above a ”high school dropout or GED”. 4 year degree from a college is the minimum required. And do have experience in this area.
So that website has no bias despite it's name? If you believe that, I have some real estate to sell you. It's 50 miles out in the Atlantic off the Florida coast, but has year-round water access.

I cannot provide you with something that does not exist. Your website is biased and you don't understand crap about statistics. I do because I taught it!

Where did you teach kindergarten?

Lie one:" Human race, and the word racist are not equal. Sexist? Left accuses others of being sexist, when the Left wants to make cartoon character to be male, distaining they that look female? The church started the evils of being gay, vexing people. That made people to get angry. The one Getting a red neck and face is the person unable to judge rightly. The devil wants the gays to vex people with filthy communication. It is best had people stop doing that. It is not the gun that harms people. It is the person who has the gun. Muslims want to go on a non Muslim stabling expedition. We need to love others. America has nothing to do with it.

So that website has no bias despite it's name? If you believe that, I have some real estate to sell you. It's 50 miles out in the Atlantic off the Florida coast, but has year-round water access.

I cannot provide you with something that does not exist. Your website is biased and you don't understand crap about statistics. I do because I taught it!

Where did you teach kindergarten?
The statistics DO exist. I provided them for you (from multiple sites that include references), and you choose to ignore them. I have given you a chance to provide your own, and agree...the statistics YOU WANT don't exist because the actual stats contradict your argument.

And, yes, I would consider the National Home Education Research Institute to be a good reference for homeschool statistics as that is what they do.

NHERI conducts and collects research about homeschooling (home-based education, home schooling), and publishes the research journal called the Home School Researcher. The institute has hundreds of research works documented and catalogued on home schooling, many of which were done by NHERI. Simply put, NHERI specializes in homeschool research, facts, statistics, scholarly articles, and information.

Also, these stats are not something you specifically teach, but something collected. I provided the information that IS available, and you can't. It is that simple.

Statistics from the College Board, 2014a...

The SAT 2014 test scores of college-bound homeschool students were higher than the national average of all college-bound seniors that same year. Some 13,549 homeschool seniors had the following mean scores: 567 in critical reading, 521 in mathematics, and 535 in writing.

Edit: Just wondering why you want homeschooling to have poor results? Do you have something against it? We had homeschoolers added to our student body all the time, and they were great. They were typically better behaved, more respectful, smart, hard workers, and brought up our scores to help our school get exemplary ratings.

Last edited:
We are not divided into different races. Money makes us think that is the case. What is evil about Christs teachings? Satan would have won had Christs teaching been evil.

A homeschool website would be the best place to get statistics on homeschooling. However, they provide references to their statistics . You just refuse to accept facts, so provide me with counter statistics to support your argument.

BTW…I stated I was a public school teacher at one time, therefore you should already know my education level would be above a ”high school dropout or GED”. 4 year degree from a college is the minimum required. And do have experience in this area.
Oh, but not as much as that self serving, narcissistic ass pustule…🤣

The commies in charge woke up a bunch of the population with this SS type intimidation of the citizenry.

Sicking the BIDEN SS on SOCCER MOM is a bad look.

Forum List

Back