FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
Basically, a verbal threat becomes a crime when:
  • The speaker threatens to harm or kill the listener or the listener’s family;
  • The speaker’s threat is specific and unambiguous;
  • The listener has reasonable belief and fear that the speaker will carry their threat out; and
  • The speaker communicates the threat either verbally, in writing, or through electronic correspondence (e.g., email, text message, etc.).
When these elements are met and the circumstances suggest that a verbal threat is serious, a person can press charges for verbal threats

Antifa=Whataboutism.
"If you vote to allow this CRT stuff I will campaign to have you defeated!"

Is that illegal?

In an earlier post you stated…

In the state of Virginia, you are allowed to openly carry, if some guy started putting his hands on me, i would send him to Lucifer....

Now you say you live in Florida. Interesting. Perhaps you are a snowbird.

If you do live in Florida you need to learn more about the “Stand Your Ground Law.” It doesn’t alllow you to shoot an unarmed person at 21 feet as you suggested above or a person simply because he put his hands on you.

I actually do live in Florida and have legally carried a concealed weapon for a quarter of a century. If you met me you would see an old man with a very noticeable limp. You would find me extremely polite and if you acted like a total ass I would avoid fighting with you. I would walk away from a fight if at all possible and not care if it made me look like a coward. That is becasue I know the laws about concealed carry in Florida.

Because of my age and my health I might have a legitimate reason to use lethal force if you punched me. In Florida there are laws dealing with assaulting an elderly person.

I became a much nicer person once I started to carry a concealed handgun. You definitely don’t want to be seen as a person who started a fight and than shot his opponent.

If you wish to continue this discussion find some link that backs up your contention that the Stand Your Ground Law says you can shoot someone for putting their hands on you.

Good Luck.
So you are a future victim of a progressive slave and will be harmed even before you know it, possibly disarmed and murdered by your own weapon. Maybe 10 years ago, maybe even 6 years ago, i would hesitate to draw my weapon, not so much today.

I am a pretty good judge of character, which is why i "havent" drawn my weapon as of yet in defense. But again, i wont hesitate if i am threatened or touched without my permission..

So you are a future victim of a progressive slave and will be harmed even before you know it, possibly disarmed and murdered by your own weapon. Maybe 10 years ago, maybe even 6 years ago, i would hesitate to draw my weapon, not so much today.

I am a pretty good judge of character, which is why i "havent" drawn my weapon as of yet in defense. But again, i wont hesitate if i am threatened or touched without my permission..

I practice “situational awareness.” That basically means I am aware of my surroundings and don’t walk around with a cellphone glued to my ear.

You need to read a highly recommended book by Massad Ayoob titled Deadly Force

Amazon product

Editorial Reviews​

Review​

“After forty years as a practicing criminal defense attorney, I know that what Mas says, teaches, and writes is the best, state of the art knowledge you can get.” – Jeff Weiner, Former President, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
“If you are interested in self protection, you need to understand the legal restrictions placed on your ability to defend yourself. The book Deadly Force provides that information. It belongs on your bookshelf.” – Greg Ellifritz, ActiveResponseTraining.net

About the Author​

Massad Ayoob has published thousands of articles in gun magazines, martial arts publications, and law enforcement journals, and authored more than a dozen books on firearms, self-defense, and related topics.
During his distinguished career, Ayoob has won several state and regional handgun shooting championships, appeared as an expert witness for courts in weapons and shooting cases, and currently appears in numerous television shows. He founded the Lethal Force Institute in 1981 and served as its director until 2009, and now trains through Massad Ayoob Group.

I practice “situational awareness.” That basically means I am aware of my surroundings and don’t walk around with a cellphone glued to my ear.

You need to read a highly recommended book by Massad Ayoob titled Deadly Force

Amazon product

Editorial Reviews

Review

“After forty years as a practicing criminal defense attorney, I know that what Mas says, teaches, and writes is the best, state of the art knowledge you can get.” – Jeff Weiner, Former President, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
“If you are interested in self protection, you need to understand the legal restrictions placed on your ability to defend yourself. The book Deadly Force provides that information. It belongs on your bookshelf.” – Greg Ellifritz, ActiveResponseTraining.net

About the Author

Massad Ayoob has published thousands of articles in gun magazines, martial arts publications, and law enforcement journals, and authored more than a dozen books on firearms, self-defense, and related topics.
During his distinguished career, Ayoob has won several state and regional handgun shooting championships, appeared as an expert witness for courts in weapons and shooting cases, and currently appears in numerous television shows. He founded the Lethal Force Institute in 1981 and served as its director until 2009, and now trains through Massad Ayoob Group.

I am ex military, i understand situational awareness, as i have said before. But there is no constitutional right for anyone to reach out and grab me. If so, please point that one out....

And homeschooling. Amazing how well you can do when you focus on education, and not Critical Race Theory, odd-world biology, revisionist history, etc.

Nice collection of lies and half-truths you have there!

Bullshit! How many homeschooled kids did not take the standardized tests, and how many did not attend college. You simply do not understand statistics if you agree with those ridiculous claims.
You are arguing against published stats. Also, as an ex public school teacher it is well known homeschool students do well. However, you can call BS on actual statistics, and tell me, the testing, and the experts that we dont know what we are talking about.

• 69% of peer-reviewed studies on success into adulthood (including college) show adults who were home educated succeed and perform statistically significantly better than those who attended institutional schools (Ray, 2017).

• 67% of the homeschooled students successfully graduate from college.
1633800980874.jpeg

Last edited:
I am ex military, i understand situational awareness, as i have said before. But there is no constitutional right for anyone to reach out and grab me. If so, please point that one out....
I am ex military too. Lots of us around. Many of us pack heat.

There is also no constitutional right for you to just kill someone because they put an hand on you.

Here’s something for you to read. Please note the part I emphasized. Also note that if a person puts his hand on you and you shoot him your level of force would likely be considered inappropriate. The prosecutor at your trial would make mincemeat out of you by the time he was finished. Your jury would definitely have to be stacked in your favor to vote you not guilty.

UseofForce.us: AOJP

***snip***

Preclusion is the factor that is missing in most self-defense arguments, and thus the reason most fail. You must remember that you bear the burden of proof; until you prove otherwise, the law merely sees two equal citizens in a dispute. You can say, “He tried to hit me,” but then the police and the courts will ask, “Why didn’t you _____?” You must have no options to offer to fill in that blank—there must have been no other courses of action you could have taken to maintain your safety except the use of force. Otherwise, you’re just fighting because you want to, and that’s a crime.

Does the Preclusion standard mean that an ultimatum like “give me your money or I’ll hurt you” requires you to, well, give him your money? Unless you honestly believe that he may hurt you anyway, yes. The law values “life and limb” above property. Or you can refuse, but you may not respond with a fist. He’s giving you a choice, which, by definition, means that you still have options other than force.

The point is simply that you must exercise self-restraint to the greatest extent possible. One vital aspect of this requirement concerns the appropriateness or degree of the force you employ, or how well suited your response is to the threat itself. If a man punches you, you probably cannot justifiably shoot him, because that’s a lethal response to a non-lethal attack. If a three-year-old punches you, you probably cannot do anything at all. If, on the other hand, a 300-pound boxer punches you, you may be justified in responding with deadly force, because his fists can be deadly as well.…emphasis added

Always remember:

1. The threat must be current, immediate, and unavoidable.
  2. Your level of force must be appropriate to the threat.
  3. Your use of force must stop when the threat ceases.
If at any point you smudge the first, exceed the second, or forget the third, you are running the risk of a criminal indictment—and if the results are glaring (e.g., you killed him), it’s nearly certain.

You are arguing against published stats. Also, as an ex public school teacher it is well known homeschool students do well. However, you can call BS on actual statistics, and tell me, the testing, and the experts that we dont know what we are talking about.

View attachment 549604
You obviously know nothing about self-selection bias and only 69% of peer reviewed studies show homeschoolers re more successful. What about the 31% that disagreed?

By the way, your source is the National Home Education Research Institute. Can we say "biased source"? I knew that you could.

What is your own education level? Are you a high school dropout, GED, high school completion certificate, or high school diploma attained by the minimum GPA required? Your knowledge of this topic defies any education above that level.

If I am wrong, tell how self-selection bias is not applicable to statistics on home schooling by advocates.

You obviously know nothing about self-selection bias and only 69% of peer reviewed studies show homeschoolers re more successful. What about the 31% that disagreed?

By the way, your source is the National Home Education Research Institute. Can we say "biased source"? I knew that you could.

What is your own education level? Are you a high school dropout, GED, high school completion certificate, or high school diploma attained by the minimum GPA required? Your knowledge of this topic defies any education above that level.

If I am wrong, tell how self-selection bias is not applicable to statistics on home schooling by advocates.
A homeschool website would be the best place to get statistics on homeschooling. However, they provide references to their statistics . You just refuse to accept facts, so provide me with counter statistics to support your argument.

BTW…I stated I was a public school teacher at one time, therefore you should already know my education level would be above a ”high school dropout or GED”. 4 year degree from a college is the minimum required. And do have experience in this area.

Last edited:
The American public would be better served to send the FBI to help secure the southern border.

if we continue to allow the demafascist in office before long they will be sending their goon squad into parents homes taking children when they are five to “school” or indoctrination camps…Sanders bragged on how great Castro’s “education system”

Forum List

Back