FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
What does the Department of Energy have to do with anything? It is the Education Department (ED).

Their association is similar to many other organizations. Why do we need a Governor's Association of state governors? It is called information and joint aims.

By the way, the Education Department has little to do with school boards just like they have little to do outside of special education funds and post-secondary school loans.
From what I see on TV, the next few months will have very busy school board meetings, and I'm assuming real school board elections over real issues.

Demonstrably false. The specter of domestic terrorist was raised by the letter to the DOJ by the School Board Association. "As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes."
The AG's letter did not say anything about terrorism. I don't think the FBI has made a statement.
Liar.
The Department of Justice said it takes instances of threats, or violence against school officials “seriously and is committed to using its authority and resources” to discourage, identify and prosecute the “rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel.”

You don't know what bullshit charges the FBI will use against parents.
You should know that free speech is NOT criminal conduct.

Stop skipping over my posts showing that antifa is a proven domestic terrorism organization, with beatings and murders. Yet the FBI has no interest in antifa, why not? Could it be because antifa support democrats?
Yet the DOJ and FBI are threatening parents? You are on the wrong side.

Demonstrably false. The specter of domestic terrorist was raised by the letter to the DOJ by the School Board Association. "As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes."

The AG's letter did not say anything about terrorism. I don't think the FBI has made a statement.

There has been nothing close to domestic terrorism, Dumbass.

The FBI has no role in this.

Thank you Captain Hyperbole.
Oh....so you think it never happened. It was all in our imaginations?
Are you really this dishonest that you think you can ignore the violence that went on from March 2020 to December 2020???
Some of the same POS ANTIFA jerks showed up on Jan 6th and instigated the riot in the Capital....and Democrats helped bail those people out of jail so they could ship them all over the country. Blacks mobbing neighborhoods demanding that people give them their homes. Democrats bowing down and kissing their asses in the Capital?

AP_do-not-reuse_pelosi-others-kneel_840x480.jpg

Last edited:
Liar.

You don't know what bullshit charges the FBI will use against parents.
You should know that free speech is NOT criminal conduct.

Stop skipping over my posts showing that antifa is a proven domestic terrorism organization, with beatings and murders. Yet the FBI has no interest in antifa, why not? Could it be because antifa support democrats?
Yet the DOJ and FBI are threatening parents? You are on the wrong side.

Lol. You're the one that said "My point is that the FBI is intimidating parents and calling them "domestic terrorists" for yelling at school board meetings" They're not.

But you're damn sure they will just make something up!

Has antifa been showing up at SB meeting now?

Lol. You're the one that said "My point is that the FBI is intimidating parents and calling them "domestic terrorists" for yelling at school board meetings" They're not.

But you're damn sure they will just make something up!

Has antifa been showing up at SB meeting now?
What federal law has been violated?

Does none sound about right?

FBI has no role in this.

I saw this today.

I know it is satire, but wow, it pretty much is where we are at.

'I'm A Little Worried About What My Son Is Learning In School,' Says Dangerous Domestic Terrorist
article-9643-1.jpg

". . . The radical insurrectionist went on to say that "teaching kids to be racist and all about graphic depictions of sex seems a little problematic to me," confirming fears that she has been radicalized by fanatical right-wingers.

She was quickly added to the FBI Most Wanted list after expressing her concern that her children were being influenced by Marxist teachings and radical sex instruction by crazed left-wing nutjobs. Experts say she may be part of a growing number of deranged extremists who violently question the government's ownership of their children by attending the "open comments" portion of a school board meeting. . . . "

Oh....so you think it never happened. It was all in our imaginations?
Are you really this dishonest that you think you can ignore the violence that went on from March 2020 to December 2020???
Some of the same POS ANTIFA jerks showed up on Jan 6th and instigated the riot in the Capital....and Democrats helped bail those people out of jail so they could ship them all over the country. Blacks mobbing neighborhoods demanding that people give them their homes. Democrats bowing down and kissing their asses in the Capital?

View attachment 549182

All we're talking about is yelling....nothing more.
But the DOJ treats it like it is actual violence.

The school board's letter includes accusations of not only threats of violence but also violence as well. But the DOJ doesn't confirm any violence. "In recent months, there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school ......"

If the evidence show nothing but yelling and screaming, great.

The school board's letter includes accusations of not only threats of violence but also violence as well. But the DOJ doesn't confirm any violence. "In recent months, there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school ......"

So why is the FBI getting involved?

They have no role.

So why is the FBI getting involved?
Why didn't you just ask?

It's a Directive.

"To this end, I am directing the Federal Bureau of Investigation, working with each United States Attorney, to convene meetings with federal, state, local, Tribal, and territorial leaders in each federal judicial district within 30 days of the issuance of this memorandum. These meetings will facilitate the discussion of strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff, and will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response."

They're gonna "Gasp" convene meetings.

Sorry no Storm Troopers, (yet, muh-haha)!

Why didn't you just ask?

It's a Directive.

"To this end, I am directing the Federal Bureau of Investigation, working with each United States Attorney, to convene meetings with federal, state, local, Tribal, and territorial leaders in each federal judicial district within 30 days of the issuance of this memorandum. These meetings will facilitate the discussion of strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff, and will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response."

They're gonna "Gasp" convene meetings.

Sorry no Storm Troopers, (yet, muh-haha)!
What part of "they have no role" confuses you?

so the intemidation is wrong?

Biden called it part of the process against Manchin and sinema.

You're making my case for me.
Before Garland stuck his nose into this....he should have investigated it rather than assuming that parents were Domestic Terrorists.
He's already labeled them as such....while the DOJ totally ignored BLM & ANTIFA.....and the media glorified BLM even though they were precisely that....DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.

My belief is this was a plot by Biden and the DOJ in an attempt to prevent parents from showing up at school board meetings.....stifling their rights as parents to address grievances.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back