FBI Sends Out Warning Advising Against Buying, Making or Misrepresenting a Vaccine Card Which May Be “Breaking the Law”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
That tells you that the government is about to make these ID's mandatory. They want to determine who is allowed to buy and sell. And this ID will allow or prevent you from access to everything you need. And the next "ID/passport" will be included in the serum they inject, along with various other information about you that can be scanned by whomever.

Bus loads of Democrats can and will show up to vote over and over again in every red state without ID verification, but refusal to take the government's latest "vaccine" they roll out and you will be punished...

....This will prevent counterfeit Vaccine Cards / Passports from being made / sold in the same way stripping law-abiding citizens of their legally-owned, Constitutionally-protected firearms will end criminals from getting and using guns.

"You better not make and sell fake vaccine cards and COVID passports OR ELSE!"

:p

FBI Sends Out Warning Advising Against Buying, Making or Misrepresenting a Vaccine Card Which May Be "Breaking the Law"
I wouldn't put that past orange cultists.

So I go and get my vaccine shots. They give me a card of record so I know when and where I got them. Why would some fool want a fake card? Republicans. They are the real snowflakes.

Forum List

Back