FBI searched for nuclear documents in Mar-A-Lago

It's coming. AG Garland has asked for it to be released. Only Trump can stop it now. He has until 3 pm tomorrow to stop it.

Otherwise, I'll be reading it tomorrow, and the Trumptards will be watching their propagandists make up some shit about it.
It will be another kamikaze day for these cultists.

It's coming. AG Garland has asked for it to be released. Only Trump can stop it now. He has until 3 pm tomorrow to stop it.

Otherwise, I'll be reading it tomorrow, and the Trumptards will be watching their propagandists make up some shit about it.

Oooopsie....

Things are getting interesting.
What was Trump trying to do with this material?

that laughable
saying nuclear stuff would create the greatest histeria
You actually believe this shit.
they want trump on the front page every day. And they're going to do it

Trump will NOT oppose the release of the warrant

Just reported on Fox News.
Which source reported that ^^^^ to FoxNews.

You wanna bet on this^^^^^^^ ?
Trump takes everything to court because he opposes everything.
So this ^^^^^^ will be different.
Has the warrant been unsealed yet?
Do you even watch REAL news?
Even by reading this RW message board, you should be able to gather some information.

Yup. ^^^^^^^ But BackAgain says trump won't oppose the release.
I'm banking on BackAgain 's source being WRONG.
I'm banking on trump opposing the unsealing, but he will be shot down in court.

Republicans don't want to talk about it now. And I doubt they want to see the warrants. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Remember the good old two days from the lynch mob calling for civil war? Don't they and Trump want to see the warrant?
Screw the warrant. I want to see the affidavit! I want to see what the DOJ gave to that judge to GET the warrant!

Can you produce a news article debunking the source?

You want someone to debunk an anonymous source? Yeah...that's gonna happen! The reason they USE anonymous sources is so that it's next to impossible to verify it! If you don't put your name to something then you're free to make up anything you want!

No...they aren't.....they had full access to those documents back in June.....this is their fig leaf to dig through Trump's belongings and take stuff to try to find something, anything against him.......and to intimidate anyone who might want to support Trump.....
Pretty much the thread.

This is their grotesque excuse for their witch hunt insurrection continuing & escalating.

Democrats = Deranged Nazis

Can you produce a news article debunking the source?

Documents relating to nuclear weapons....sure. Let's see just how far, far, far away from dangerous secretive we can go from that. I guess....two guys who sweep the floor at nuclear bomb building plants had lunch together, this is documented, and Garland and Co counted this as "documents relating to nuclear weapons".

Trump has to be one of the first cast members of Home Alone 2 to sell stolen nuclear secrets to the Saudis for $2 billion

Obama's nuclear code was michellehasabigolecock

Get this:

"They relentlessly attacked President Trump, and they are still doing it."

"Left Wingers do not have any real principles because they are driven by hate, not by logic."

"insults are not a rebuttal"

"Trump is fighting the corona virus while the Dems are constantly harassing and insulting him"

It's fun when you complain about people insulting Trump, and then insult Obama..... You do everything you complain about.

Irrelevant fool! Who was reading that shit for eighteen months you fucking dumb mfr?
They could read it for 20 years, it still wouldnt matter. I would imagine they change the codes every single day.

Of course. If anything bad is ever found on Trump, it MUST BE A PLANT, because how could it be any other way. Trump cannot be guilty of anything can he?
The moment the FBI decided to not allow his lawyer to observe, they opened up that can of worms on themselves. Yep, if they find anything at all, now Trump will say it was planted and millions of people will believe him. The FBI doesnt seem like the professional organization they used to be. They are making some really dumb mistakes.

Forum List

Back