Another Crazy Liberal Conspiracy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Democrats actually believe that President Trump incited an insurrection, and that Senator Cruz and Hawley are part of it.
I would suggest that their Insurrection Impeachment be treated as another Crazy Liberal Conspiracy.

They have to be thoroughly ridiculed.
These cretins are Nuggin Futts.
Please always refer to Schumer as the Crazy Conspiracy Theorist from now on.

Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley ‘to fully understand their role’ in the Capitol insurrection - Chicago Tribune
WASHINGTON — Seven Democratic senators on Thursday asked the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate the actions of Republican Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley “to fully understand their role” in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

Yes indeed, they plan on exposing the whole mess for all to see...why not? As far as crazy, no it's perfectly reasonable much more so than Ukraine or golden showers in Russian interference.

Seems to me that it is the Q's and Trumpers that are blaming them and now throwing Trump under the bus because the things he said never came about.

I don't understand how they will ever try this case, when even WaPo wrote up how this "storming" of the capital was planned well in advance and was starting to take place even while Trump was speaking. . .

When they held a snap impeachment, they don't have much in their articles to blame him.

I don't understand how they will ever try this case, when even WaPo wrote up how this "storming" of the capital was planned well in advance and was starting to take place even while Trump was speaking. . .

When they held a snap impeachment, they don't have much in their articles to blame him.
Facts and evidence will not matter. It will literally be a lynching.

I don't think they will have enough evidence to impose the death penalty, and I am pretty sure the federal government does not using hanging as a form of execution anymore.

The Democrats actually believe that President Trump incited an insurrection, and that Senator Cruz and Hawley are part of it.
I would suggest that their Insurrection Impeachment be treated as another Crazy Liberal Conspiracy.

Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley ‘to fully understand their role’ in the Capitol insurrection - Chicago Tribune
WASHINGTON — Seven Democratic senators on Thursday asked the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate the actions of Republican Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley “to fully understand their role” in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

You believe that Trump had nothing to do with the actins of his followers on 1/6?
You believe that Trump wasn't filmed sitting on his couch cheering his insurrection on?
You believe that Trump DIDN'T pardon a single one of his mob because Democrats stopped him as opposed to they failed and their failure embarrassed him?

Well, it is confirmed. You've the intellectual capacity of an acorn. An acorn after having been eaten by a chipmunk and then deposited as fertilizer.

. . however, it is interesting that you bring up the federal death penalty.

In the waning days of the Trump presidency, the DOJ did bring back firing squads and other forms of federal execution. . . .

. . . so. . . If the Biden Administration does get it's way, and it passes this Patriot Act 2.0, we could conceivably see all those who participated in that Capitol Hill siege, along with all those Portland BLM/ANTIFA rioters in front of firing squads.

Yes, that's right, mass executions are coming to America, brought to you by our STATIST overlords, who don't give a shit if you are on the left or the right. If you are a populist, you will die.

I don't think they will have enough evidence to impose the death penalty, and I am pretty sure the federal government does not using hanging as a form of execution anymore.
Well cnn told me it was gonna be a lynching and they don't lie!

You believe that Trump had nothing to do with the actins of his followers on 1/6?
You believe that Trump wasn't filmed sitting on his couch cheering his insurrection on?
You believe that Trump DIDN'T pardon a single one of his mob because Democrats stopped him as opposed to they failed and their failure embarrassed him?

Well, it is confirmed. You've the intellectual capacity of an acorn. An acorn after having been eaten by a chipmunk and then deposited as fertilizer.
Show us the proof ya farking liar.

Show us the proof ya farking liar.

Proof?

I'm certain anyone looking at any of your posts has all the proof they need of your acorn-like intelligence.
What do you want a photo of a chipmunk turd? Well, here it is...

1611355509362.png

The Corrupt Democrat Politicians love their Conspiracy Knuttjobs

I'm not sure of the technical definition of "insurrection", or how it differs from "stirring up an angry mob and sicking them on Congress", but Trump is a twisted fuck. I hope they throw him under the jail.

I'm not sure of the technical definition of "insurrection", or how it differs from "stirring up an angry mob and sicking them on Congress", but Trump is a twisted fuck. I hope they throw him under the jail.
except Trump did not do that

except Trump did not do that
My bad. He never does anything wrong. I forgot.

I stand by the "acorn" analogy.

Both intellectually and in attitude you are the chipmunk droppings following a big acorn munching.

I stand by the "acorn" analogy.

Both intellectually and in attitude you are the chipmunk droppings following a big acorn munching.
insults are not a rebuttal

Forum List

Back