Attacks on Herschal Walker

Its not ok for libs to attack walker when they have already put a proven liar in the white house

Why not? The Cons attack Biden when they have already put a proven liar in the White House. Do you whine about that.

for the record I think walker should admit that he didnt graduate

most voters will forgive him for that seeong ad how there are other known liars in the senate right now

It is not just an ad, it is a lie he repeats often, and last I heard was on his Campaign website.

Looks like the Fifth Avenue Rule™ has now been extended with the rubes to include anyone who kisses the orange ring.

This cancer is metastasizing pretty quickly.
I would approve of herschel walker whether trump endorsed him or not

now call me a liar and say it aint so

I would approve of herschel walker whether trump endorsed him or not

now call me a liar and say it aint so

It would actually be better for you if it weren't so. At least that way you'd have an excuse. But the way you describe it, it's all on you.

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

Ironically, that’s the perfect description of white democrats. White supremacists who feel sorry for what they obviously feel are inherently inferior blacks.

It would actually be better for you if it weren't so. At least that way you'd have an excuse. But the way you describe it, it's all on you.
Based on the perverted that rule lib la la land I might be in the wrong

but thankfully I’m not one of you people

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.
Mystal voted for the real racist cretins Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.
LMAO
Left Wingers do not have any real principles because they are driven by hate, not by logic.

Divorces are messy things

even if true what female tricks was the wife using to drive him a little crazy?
Seriously? Female tricks? That sounds more than vaguely misogynistic. What "female trick" would justify Herschel holding a gun to her head?

Whats wrong with walker in your opinion?

other than he’s for border security perhaps?
Besides the death threat on his ex-wife I'd put his belief in the Big Lie in the top 5. Which is the reason he got the Orange Insurrectionist's endorsement.

Seriously? Female tricks? That sounds more than vaguely misogynistic. What "female trick" would justify Herschel holding a gun to her head?
We dont know that he did

but women usually know which buttons to push

Forum List

Back