FBI searched for nuclear documents in Mar-A-Lago

Things are getting interesting.
What was Trump trying to do with this material?

The Washington "Jimmy's World" Post is the most prolific fake news organization in the USA. They disseminate a lot more crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation than the First Directorate of the KGB ever did.

Only morons like you consider WaPo to be a credible news source.

Screw the warrant. I want to see the affidavit! I want to see what the DOJ gave to that judge to GET the warrant!
you will not see the affadavit, unless Trump is criminally charged, and then thru discovery Trump will get it.....

you will see in addendum B, the alleged crimes being broken by Trump and their statutes, which comes from the affidavit material,

is my understanding of it all...????

Last edited:
The Washington "Jimmy's World" Post is the most prolific fake news organization in the USA. They disseminate a lot more crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation than the First Directorate of the KGB ever did.

Only morons like you consider WaPo to be a credible news source.
What do you see as a credible source? Fox News? OAN? The Gateway Pundit? Who's out there that is solidly credible in your sphere??

And, of all things, seventy-five years ago this month, President Truman signed into law the National Security Act of 1947, drafted to protect the United States of America in the dangerous nuclear age

If so then the FIB planted it.
61323727-11105857-image-m-6_1660305635273.jpg

Can you produce a news article debunking the source?

"Sources say"

What sources? WHO SAID IT?????

You don't know how this shit works, do you?

you will not see the affadavit, unless Trump is criminally charged, and then thru discovery Trump will get it.....

you will see in addendum B, the alleged crimes being broken by Trump and their statutes, which comes from the affidavit material,

is my understanding of it all...????
Yes. It is all so convenient.

This is a photo op. Nothing more.

Yes. It is all so convenient.

This is a photo op. Nothing more.
Oh, the unsealing, will give us lots of information....!!!!

and if the affidavit is pursued, they could be forced to give us in the least, a redacted version, without classified info.

Edit....

Unlike others, I do not think Trump will be criminally charged if they retrieved all that was missing.

Last edited:
So that's the fake story the FBI is going to come out with now, for raiding Trump's house?

Nuclear documents?

MORONS MORONS!!!!!! :cuckoo: God ....they are idiots!
The nuclear documents are in the same place as the Russian pee tapes.

It's good for another committee investigation though. Keep it going right into 2024.

It's sickening that the FBI is in the process of leaking allegations about the raid to their minions in the media. There are no nuclear secrets. North Korea has the freaking Bomb. We should be more afraid of the doddering old fool who has his finger on the nuclear trigger than "nuclear documents" in the possession of the former president.

Can you produce a news article debunking the source?

The only thing that will shed light on this is to have the affidavit that obtained the warrant made public. That contains the "probably cause" provided to the judge to obtain the warrant. This crap that's being put out there now about "nuclear documents" according to an anonymous source smells to high heavens!

Forum List

Back