FBI searched for nuclear documents in Mar-A-Lago

Nobody even knows if there are nuke documents, cement head.

All you assclowns are doing is speculating, then shitting you pants over the reverie.
Definitely of the vegetative variety. You can't even connect the dots. Dude, you are pitiful.

I would have liked to see the meeting between joe biden's handlers, merrick garland and christopher wray...

So guys...how do we pull this off.....what can we tell the judge so that he will feel safe signing off on this warrant? He hates Trump but he doesn't want to make it too obvious when he signs the warrant.............. I know....let's say Trump had nuclear stuff....everyone is afraid of that, and by the time we actually tell them that the guy who is telling us the nuke documents are in the safe is one of our paid guys, sent over by obama and hilary......the election will be over...........

And that, you morons, is what happened....

Has the warrant been unsealed yet?
It's coming. AG Garland has asked for it to be released. Only Trump can stop it now. He has until 3 pm tomorrow to stop it.

Otherwise, I'll be reading it tomorrow, and the Trumptards will be watching their propagandists make up some shit about it.

That's because he didn't think twinks like you were going to be a problem.

Which you still actually aren't.
This is exhibit A folks of the ground dwelling creatures that come out and expose the rot from the Right.

Dude, grow the fuck up. Your posts are so lame and stupid.
irony_meter.gif

It's coming. AG Garland has asked for it to be released. Only Trump can stop it now. He has until 3 pm tomorrow to stop it.

Otherwise, I'll be reading it tomorrow, and the Trumptards will be watching their propagandists make up some shit about it.
Bring it on.

Forum List

Back