FBI director asked DOJ to publicly reject Trump wiretapping claims

If Trump were a device: The Final End.

*Sigh* :rolleyes-41:

In the latest dramatic plot twist to emerge from Trump's accusation that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower prior to the election, the NYT reports that FBI director James Comey asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s allegation that Obama eavesdropped on the soon-to-be president. According to the NYT, which cites 'senior American officials' Comey has argued that the "highly charged claim" is false and must be corrected as there is no evidence to back them up, but the DOJ has not yet released any such statement.
FBI Director Asked DOJ To Publicly Reject Trump Wiretapping Claims | Zero Hedge
========================================================

Anybody with a brain would instantly think this is fishy. Funny how the FBI wants this and the same one who got caught lying on H. Clinton too. How anybody can't see how much gawd damn crooked bs was going on with the Obama Presidency is beyond me. Not just with him but as far back G. Bush and probably before him.
Actually the past 50 yrs. That's why they want Trump out he is not in the CFR gangster list.

This thread is going round in circles, this is of course Jake's fault.

Jake stop it, you are going to make everyone as dizzy as you already are :smoke:

50217141.jpg

People want trump out, because he is certifiably INSANE!

UNFIT to serve or command...he needs real help, NOT enablers! imho...

Obama/Hillary supporting libturds who bought their own lies want Trump out.

The rest of us just want you guys to
SHUT THE F--- UP!
LOL Not going to happen. As long as the orange clown is playing twitter bird, he is going to get his due. LOL

Maybe the silly ass thinks that he can hide a Mar lago forever. LOL

For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. For the first time, crusading filmmaker ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.

JustAnotherNut has been answered, so, no, she does not get "just once more."

Clinton gone, good on Comey. Trump next, even better for America.

You are now on personal ignore for trying to derail the thread, jan.

The problem is that Trump and many of his supporters are seriously crazy.

President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness: shrinks

Not trying to derail anything. I just asked you to explain WHEN did Comey take Clinton down......a statement you made initially and I wasn't letting you get away without answering it.....or admitting your own lie.

Comey didn't take Clinton down or she'd be in jail already. Now with Comey's take on Trump just shows how he's trying to save face by acting in an objective manner and was not in cahoots with Trump against Clinton during the election.
Something is going on in Washington and everyone is scattering to save their own asses and pretend they are doing their jobs for the publics benefit. It's all a damn orchestrated show and I'm not singling out either party.

Not trying to derail anything. I just asked you to explain WHEN did Comey take Clinton down......a statement you made initially and I wasn't letting you get away without answering it.....or admitting your own lie.

Comey didn't take Clinton down or she'd be in jail already. Now with Comey's take on Trump just shows how he's trying to save face by acting in an objective manner and was not in cahoots with Trump against Clinton during the election.
Something is going on in Washington and everyone is scattering to save their own asses and pretend they are doing their jobs for the publics benefit. It's all a damn orchestrated show and I'm not singling out either party.
Jake's on the run. He's been making statements he can't back up all evening.

Jake's on the run. He's been making statements he can't back up all evening.

not just tonight....he never could back anything :lmao:

Forum List

Back