Former Bush attorney general: Trump likely right about surveillance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

upload_2017-3-5_16-2-10.png

======================================================

Oh damn what a shame the loons can't use the excuse " INFOWARS" lmao.................
Amazing who is coming out of the wood work when duty calls to admit the crooked bs going on through out the Gubberment. imagine that.

Though, the way I see it, I don't believe he meant personally, but someone within his administration. Otherwise he would have used the word personally. And it all comes out in the wash the same in the end, anyway.

P
Though, the way I see it, I don't believe he meant personally, but someone within his administration. Otherwise he would have used the word personally. And it all comes out in the wash the same in the end, anyway.
President Bannon has told Trump to stop the propaganda Twits.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

View attachment 115597

Oh damn what a shame the loons can't use the excuse " INFOWARS" lmao.................
Amazing who is coming out of the wood work when duty calls to admit the crooked bs going on through out the Gubberment. imagine that.
He doesn't know.

What he's admitting is bush spied on democrats

View attachment 115597

Lets say the wiretaps are real. FISA warrants are classified. Meaning that Trump released classified information on Twitter to hamper an FBI investigation.

Second, it means that FISA found probable cause that the Trump campaign was engaged in serious criminal activity before the election.

Why then are we only hearing about this AFTER the election?

Well, President Soros should have stopped Obama before he ended up exposed...
P

• Banned

Hell we know on thing is for sure they were/are spying on everyone.

P

Laughing....Soros isn't on the national security council, friend. Bannon is. He's the first political appointee EVER. All while Trump demoted the joint chiefs and the actual national security advisor.......while inexplicably making Bannon a permanent member of the council.

Its a move that defies explanation.

Who was spying on EVERYONE?

And, "for sure"??

Really?

If its "for sure", prove it.

The RWNJ traitors' love for the liar in the oval office is not at all surprising.

P

Laughing....Soros isn't on the national security council, friend. Bannon is. He's the first political appointee EVER. All while Trump demoted the joint chiefs and the actual national security advisor.......while inexplicably making Bannon a permanent member of the council.

What is it with RWNJs bringing Soros into everything?

Where is the PROOF he has been involved with what the RWNJs say he has?

Weird.

And, "for sure"??

Really?

The RWNJ traitors' love for the liar in the oval office is not at all surprising.

MindWars ....

Please answer. I'm sure you would not say something as ridiculous as this unless you can prove it.

Right?

12925338_f520.jpg

obama_soros.jpg

soros-in-obamacare-triumphal-march.jpg

P

Weird.

P
p
12925338_f520.jpg

obama_soros.jpg

soros-in-obamacare-triumphal-march.jpg

P

Weird.
How did Trump and Puttin "CON" Red State Amerika???
46b3671e729cde44372f19fb11edce788dcdc364d17fdf3fb8b61fc4d1c3a800_1.jpg

This story is covered on ABC news tonight....it is sooooo cute how forcefully the reporter stated that there is no evidence to support Trump's claims, they led with that factoid.....too bad they didn't say the same thing about the accusations about Trump and Russia...did any of them lead with the fact that there is absolutely no evidence of Trump working with the Russians?

They are really working over time to cover for obama....

Aren't you at least a little bit embarrassed that this is what you username is associated with, and you need to preface your threads with defensive commentary due to this reputation you have? Are you envious of other posters who can make threads without everyone just rolling their eyes like they do with your threads?

So does this mean, since this cat is deemed a reputable source, that you don't believe Obama was involved and Trump is full of shit when he makes this claim? Just curious.

He did not say he was not involved. He said he likely didn't directly order. Big difference.
Aren't you at least a little bit embarrassed that this is what you username is associated with, and you need to preface your threads with defensive commentary due to this reputation you have? Are you envious of other posters who can make threads without everyone just rolling their eyes like they do with your threads?

So does this mean, since this cat is deemed a reputable source, that you don't believe Obama was involved and Trump is full of shit when he makes this claim? Just curious.

And, "for sure"??

Really?

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back