FBI crime report for 2020.....knives still deadlier than rifles.....as are empty hands...they do beat clubs this year..

Perfect example of how you mentally ill illogical dummies think. PERFECT EXAMPLE! I'm so tired of going through this example with you idiots. Nothing will change you anyway. Well, maybe a 72 hour psych hold would be beneficial.

Because anybody that doesn't agree with you needs to be locked up. Then you get offended when we call you people what you really are--Nazis.

OK
I would be willing to go with Switzerland’s laws for firearm possession……would you?
Switzerland has high gun ownership partly due to compulsory military service. If they served in the military, they underwent a psychological screening. Not a law, but just saying. In Switzerland, doctors are also encouraged to report when people may be a danger to themselves or others. A law called the Swiss Weapons Act of 1999 allows police to confiscate the guns from a person they deem a danger to society. \

That would never fly over here in America. I mean just read this message board. Several gun owners on here make threats daily to take things into their own hands. That is just on this small message board. This country is full of nut jobs with guns that would have ZERO chance of owning a gun in Switzerland.

Because anybody that doesn't agree with you needs to be locked up. Then you get offended when we call you people what you really are--Nazis.
I think if you are mentally ill you at the very least need to be under a 72 hour psych hold. But that doesnt have anything to do with if you agree with me or not.

We need more, sooner or later we will have to take out your antifa and blm buddies.
No more than one post above mine about Swiss gun laws and mental health........prime example of someone that would not be allowed to have a gun in Switzerland.

This person at the very least needs to be on a FBI watch list.

No, we need to do something about society. Guns are just inanimate objects, they can't actually do anything. Like Switzerland is on par for gun ownership numbers as America yet have about the lowest gun related crimes in Europe.

We need to remove certain groups from our society and go back to actually punishing criminals and we would be fine.

Correct. When young men are wandering the streets with the feeling that their lives are lacking purpose.. then they are susceptible to joining gangs and feeling like they have nothing to lose.
They are looking for something to fill their time and want anything out of life they can get..

The more of a welfare state we become, the more that crime will increase.

I think if you are mentally ill you at the very least need to be under a 72 hour psych hold. But that doesnt have anything to do with if you agree with me or not.

You said it all right there: If "I" think. Well guess what, our founders didn't design this country based on what you think or anybody else. They created this Republic so that all of society has a say in their future. Their deepest concern was freedom. Another word for freedom is choice. If you don't want to own a gun, then don't buy one. If I want to own a gun, then I'll buy as many that make me happy. That's what our founders wanted for our future.

Resnic
Yup. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. Get rid of those folks and you won't need gun control.

That's what we've been saying for years. The only way to get rid of guns in our society is if we get rid of Democrats first. Democrats are violent people. We need our guns to protect ourselves from them. But since we can't get rid of them (Lord knows we're trying) we all need to have access to firearms in this country.

You said it all right there: If "I" think. Well guess what, our founders didn't design this country based on what you think or anybody else. They created this Republic so that all of society has a say in their future. Their deepest concern was freedom. Another word for freedom is choice. If you don't want to own a gun, then don't buy one. If I want to own a gun, then I'll buy as many that make me happy. That's what our founders wanted for our future.
Interesting. So you dont think mentally ill people should be under some type of evaluation? You turning this into some type of Constitutional Law situation is laughable. Your line of thinking is the reason there are so many mentally ill people running around on the loose in America and quite frankly, in this forum. Severe mentally ill people (I"m not talking the garden variety Trump level of mental instability although I might even question that) should not be allowed to own guns. Period. If you think mentally ill people SHOULD be allowed to own guns, then you probably need your head checked as well.

Amendments are available as America changes. Our founders were smart enough to realize things change.

That's what we've been saying for years. The only way to get rid of guns in our society is if we get rid of Democrats first. Democrats are violent people. We need our guns to protect ourselves from them. But since we can't get rid of them (Lord knows we're trying) we all need to have access to firearms in this country.
So are you saying liberals in say, Japan, are of no danger? It's just American liberals that are the real danger here or is it all liberals?

And yet handguns, by far, save more lives..........in the hands of law abiding Americans.

The Centers for Disease control puts defensive gun use at 1.1 million times a year......that guns, primarily handguns, are used to stop rapes, stabbings, beatings, mass public shootings, robberies and murders...

1.1 million times a year...

Can you see how big that number is?

OK
I would be willing to go with Switzerland’s laws for firearm possession……would you?

You mean fully automatic military rifles in every home? Mandatory?

No...owning a gun should be voluntary....not compulsory....

When you say knives are deadlier than rifles, that's misleading.

The reason knives and handguns kill a lot of people is that they're easily concealable.

Nope....you idiots don't get to say that.

You guys say that the mere presence of guns causes normal people to use them illegally.....and even so.....knives kill more people than all rifle types, and way more people than AR-15 rifles...

Yet you want AR-15s banned....so according to your own logic, since knives actually kill far more people...they should be banned even before AR-15s..

Everyone can simply use plastic sporks...

Interesting. So you dont think mentally ill people should be under some type of evaluation? You turning this into some type of Constitutional Law situation is laughable. Your line of thinking is the reason there are so many mentally ill people running around on the loose in America and quite frankly, in this forum. Severe mentally ill people (I"m not talking the garden variety Trump level of mental instability although I might even question that) should not be allowed to own guns. Period. If you think mentally ill people SHOULD be allowed to own guns, then you probably need your head checked as well.

Amendments are available as America changes. Our founders were smart enough to realize things change.

If they are adjudicated, in a court of law, as dangerously mentally ill, they can have their gun Rights removed.......until then, go fuck yourself.

So are you saying liberals in say, Japan, are of no danger? It's just American liberals that are the real danger here or is it all liberals?

Japanese liberals have allowed their island to be defenseless against the growing threat of China.....they are just as dangerous as the left wingers here....

Switzerland has high gun ownership partly due to compulsory military service. If they served in the military, they underwent a psychological screening. Not a law, but just saying. In Switzerland, doctors are also encouraged to report when people may be a danger to themselves or others. A law called the Swiss Weapons Act of 1999 allows police to confiscate the guns from a person they deem a danger to society. \

That would never fly over here in America. I mean just read this message board. Several gun owners on here make threats daily to take things into their own hands. That is just on this small message board. This country is full of nut jobs with guns that would have ZERO chance of owning a gun in Switzerland.

Blm and antifa supporters here on the boards were all in on the actual burning, looting and murder of blm and antifa...covering for their violence and murder........they actually burned and looted for 7 months, murdered over 40 people, burned court houses and police stations, attempting to kill judges and cops......and members on this board still support them and give them cover....

If they are adjudicated, in a court of law, as dangerously mentally ill, they can have their gun Rights removed.......until then, go fuck yourself.
Ok well now we're getting somewhere. So we can agree mentally ill people of a certain degree shouldnt have guns. So why dont we give people psychological exam BEFORE they own a gun?

Ok well now we're getting somewhere. So we can agree mentally ill people of a certain degree shouldnt have guns. So why dont we give people psychological exam BEFORE they own a gun?

Because, moron....you don't get to Deny Rights prior to being found dangerously mentally ill..........and we have something called the Bill of Rights, that limits what morons like you are allowed to do..

People like you back in the day denied blacks the Right to vote using literacy tests and poll taxes....this would be the same thing for guns......and it would be just as unConstitutional.....

You guys never tire of denying Rights to people.

Forum List

Back