FBI crime report for 2020.....knives still deadlier than rifles.....as are empty hands...they do beat clubs this year..

You are a dumb piece of shit. As of now 1 out of every 11 prison sentences in the US is a life sentence. There are only 3 countries in the world that have not ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child....Somalia, Sudan, and the United States. Currently there are 2,594 juveniles in the US serving life terms without the possibility of parole. The entire rest of the worlds total? ZERO. Let that sink in.

The Japanese criminal justice system, despite retaining the death penalty, is relatively lenient in sentencing by the standard of the United States. Outside capital cases, many of those sentenced to life sentences are paroled within 15 years. Those convicted of less heinous murder and manslaughter are likely to serve less than 10 years. Those convicted of rape will often serve less than two to five years. It is even possible for someone convicted of murder to serve a suspended sentence if the defense successfully argues for mitigating circumstances.

So stop making stuff up. Japanese prison sentences, like every other 1st world country, are far more lenient than sentences in the United States. Just admit you made up the statement I quoted. Oh wait, you wont. Because you're gutless.

You are a joke.....Japan puts in in prison...you don't get out the same day like you do in Chicago and other democrat party controlled cities..

You are a joke.....Japan puts in in prison...you don't get out the same day like you do in Chicago and other democrat party controlled cities..
Explain this then......
In the U.S., a rough estimate is that 42% of arrests in felony cases result in prosecution - while in Japan, the figure is only 17.5%.

In murder, U.S. police arrested 19,000 people for 26,000 murders, in which 75% were prosecuted, and courts convicted 12,000 people. In Japan, 1,800 people were arrested for 1,300 murders, but prosecutors tried only 43%

Either way? lol. No the way you were explaining it you were lying, thinking I wouldnt know the difference. You just dont have the guts to admit it. I actually took 30 seconds to look up the Federal Law, dummy. Which you could have done instead of making things up out of thin air.

So Adam Lanza's mom purchased a gun for her severely mentally ill son, which cost her life. No fuckhead, her stupid move cost her more than just her life. It cost the lives of a bunch of little kids. But because you're such a sub-human animal, you dont care about that.

Wrong troll. My only point in the discussion is that he was not able to legally purchase a firearm due to his mental problems. Yes, we do that in this country. I stated she made a stupid move by trying to relate to her son by buying him a weapon of his own. WTF do you get that I don't care about the murdered kids from that?

Wrong troll. My only point in the discussion is that he was not able to legally purchase a firearm due to his mental problems. Yes, we do that in this country. I stated she made a stupid move by trying to relate to her son by buying him a weapon of his own. WTF do you get that I don't care about the murdered kids from that?
Just admit you were lying about how mentally ill people are put on the FED no gun buy list. Be a man for once. At the very least, admit you were too lazy to actually look up the law and you just made something up out of thin air.

You failed to even acknowledge the fact that Lanza's mom purchase of the gun for her mentally ill son lead directly to him killing 20 children.

Just admit you were lying about how mentally ill people are put on the FED no gun buy list. Be a man for once. At the very least, admit you were too lazy to actually look up the law and you just made something up out of thin air.

You failed to even acknowledge the fact that Lanza's mom purchase of the gun for her mentally ill son lead directly to him killing 20 children.

Of course it did. It cost them their lives as well as hers. Where do you come off with this shit? Lanza is an example of how we do prohibit seriously mentally ill people from purchasing a gun. What more evidence do you want than fact?

Of course it did. It cost them their lives as well as hers. Where do you come off with this shit? Lanza is an example of how we do prohibit seriously mentally ill people from purchasing a gun. What more evidence do you want than fact?
You cant admit you lied, can you?

Lanza is an example of how easy it is for a mentally ill person to obtain a gun.

You cant admit you lied, can you?

Lanza is an example of how easy it is for a mentally ill person to obtain a gun.

Not legally, no they can't. In his case his mother bought him the gun. In other cases straw buyers legally buy guns and then sell them to those who are not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. That's not legal.

Not legally, no they can't. In his case his mother bought him the gun. In other cases straw buyers legally buy guns and then sell them to those who are not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. That's not legal.
You wont admit you made something up out of thin air. I guess yet another animal I have to block on here.

You wont admit you made something up out of thin air. I guess yet another animal I have to block on here.

Most people who can't accept the truth will block them out. I made my point, provided proof, and all you can do is say I made it up out of thin air.

Forum List

Back