Fair and balanced?...All nine demonRAT members of the Jan. 6 select committee voted to impeach Trump!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just The News ^ | 07/27/2021 |

Every member of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's select committee to investigate the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, which many conservatives view as a partisan game to blame Republicans and conservatives, had voted to impeach Trump.

Of the nine members on the select committee, seven are Democrats: Reps. Bennie Thompson, Zoe Lofgren, Adam Schiff, Jamie Raskin, Pete Aguilar, Stephanie Murphy, Elaine Luria; and two are Republicans: Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. All nine of them voted to impeach Trump in January over his alleged involvement in the Jan. 6 riot.

The two Republican committee members publicly feuded with Trump during his presidency.

"My vote to impeach was compelled by the oath I swore to the Constitution," Cheney said at the time of Trump's second impeachment, which resulted in her getting censured by the Wyoming Republican Party. Kinzinger also faced backlash – from his own family – over his vote to impeach Trump.

-------------------

I'm certain this was just a coincidence because I remember Nanzi clearly stating this was bi-partisan.
What was I thinking?

These hearings are for Pelosi’s benefit. She was asked twice if she wanted to increase Police presence on Jan. 6 and she declined. It was the lack of leadership on her part that allowed the officers to open the building up to the protesters.

Note to future Republican Speakers of the House: You have the authority to pick all of the committee hearing members. The precedent has been set. Use your authority.

Bloody silly to vote to acquit someone who is obviously guilty, I would have thought. Though of course, "fair's fair". In my opinion, if the senate voted to acquit the bum on his first impeachment, it is only right that they should have voted to condemn him on his second impeachment. I think that would have been the fairest solution.

Attachments

• bum.jpg
    bum.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 36
The effort to harm Trump continues. It must have upset the Bush regime when Trump endorsed his opponent.

The Old Guard want Trumps influence to wane. It's all about power, instead of actually delivering policies that will help America win so that they don't capitulate to China and deliver all of the West to the CCP.

The two GOP members harm their Parties prospects going forward. The Dems are only all too happy to ensure further division in the GOP when their policies are not popular with the electorate and continue to drop in support.

Career politicians are never the best for the job. They all have a best before date and stick around much longer than their value to their country.

Bloody silly to vote to acquit someone who is obviously guilty, I would have thought. Though of course, "fair's fair". In my opinion, if the senate voted to acquit the bum on his first impeachment, it is only right that they should have voted to condemn him on his second impeachment. I think that would have been the fairest solution.
So do you think if the left kicked out Bill during his impeachment we wouldn't of had Trump?

Do we really have to explain it again? Democrats care about elections and that's it. They don't care about people, they don't care about truth they don't care about America. Russian Collusion, Impeachment 1, Impeachment 2, Kids in cages and now this crap. They know they are in major trouble in 2022 because they have failed miserably so this is what they are going with. The "Insurrection Investigation".

Don't be stupid. Where are you going to find elected Democrats that did not vote to impeach trump? Besides, trump isn't on trial for the January 6 attack. They are not going to impeach him again. Trump is history. They are going to tie that January attack on the capital around the necks of Republicans, like a rotting chicken around the neck of a chicken killing dog and the stench right under their noses, due to their support of the action will be foul, indeed. But, it is OK. They chose party of country, so are deserving of what they get. They should have chosen their country and the constitution, like the oath they took instead of Dumb Ass Donnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back